Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 10-13-2012, 10:15 AM   #1
Tylus_amore
HighSugartx

User ID: 76192
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default What really is the difference in bbw or a curvy or voluptuous providers?

Ok in the main national forum there is a conversation in regards to the meaning this.. While I don't have any body complex issues..
(Seeeing how my breast weigh more than some spinners

I just can't help but wonder how providers are feeling reading this thread.... according to some there is no curvy or bbw or even voluptuous it's just you are fat and that's it.... I have never had any issues with my clients subs or slaves...

According to some if you are larger than 8-10 you are considered plus size... others think its 16+ ...

While the subject is appropriate the content within is beyond off.

When it comes to Pro Dominas is there a different type of mindset when it comes to your Mistress? How much sex appeal is really invovled in the D/s realm when it comes to being attractive?

D/s chime in....
Tylus_amore is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 12:53 PM   #2
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have been called in a review "Not quite a bbw,but not a spinner"........WTF?? I am only 135lbs at 5'4 and wear a size 7!

I think it is all in each person's own perspective..........
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 12:58 PM   #3
34E Whitney Weston
Catch me while you can

User ID: 151509
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Eye of the beholder!
34E Whitney Weston is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 01:06 PM   #4
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

Dallas, fear not. You are nowhere near BBW material.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 01:19 PM   #5
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpalmson View Post
Dallas, fear not. You are nowhere near BBW material.
Old 10-13-2012, 01:37 PM   #6
kaylaa
Account Disabled

User ID: 130540
My ECCIE Reviews

me as well im almost exact same as you i am between 5'3 and 5'4 and weigh 130 but one person said "not a bbw but has nice curves" so idk everyone does have their own opinion i think it varies from person to person what curvy, vulumptious, and bbw is to them in their eyes ..
Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
I have been called in a review "Not quite a bbw,but not a spinner"........WTF?? I am only 135lbs at 5'4 and wear a size 7!

I think it is all in each person's own perspective..........
kaylaa is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 01:52 PM   #7
Satyrrical
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

I like that quote from Pulp Fiction where the French gal tells Butch that what looks good does not always feel good to the touch. Been with some thin gals that looked pretty good, but when it got to the good stuff all I could feel was bones. Definitely prefer some flesh on the bones.

To me, the threshold of the BBW is when I have trouble breathing DATY.
Satyrrical is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 01:57 PM   #8
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

All are terms for overweight. Bbw is to make the fat and unattractive feel better. The others are still overweight but have exaggerated features that men may find attractive.
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 02:12 PM   #9
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I personally do prefer a chunky man though.......as for my women,I like my size or a little tad thicker
Old 10-13-2012, 02:33 PM   #10
Nicolet
Account Disabled

User ID: 22480
My ECCIE Reviews

To some, if you aren't a stick figure with tits, you're a fat cow. Then are are those who like a woman with some meat on her bones. To each his or her own. That's why there is a place to hobby, all varieties for different people.
Nicolet is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 05:41 PM   #11
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I think curvy is more about shape/figure and bbw is more so overall size. I'm a bbw but i'm a curvy bbw. I'm a fat girl but I have shape to me....i'm not straight as a bored.... you can differentiate my breasts hips from my midsection etc etc I'm not just one round mass lol.
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 09:41 AM   #12
Tylus_amore
HighSugartx

User ID: 76192
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow that's a good one.. i'm not just a round mass.... I was just like wow... they are really coming down hard on women that are not 115 pounds. in my reviews I have never been called anything near a bbw but I am very curvy now.

When I first began as a provider I was way too small, my guys loved the boobs and referred to my frame as tiny and When I play with women I prefer curvy.... but some of these forums if you aren't tiny then you are fat and ugly.. Wtf???

I guess to each his own.. I had to ask... i'm 160 5'7 34-32-44, cup size M now and about 14lb of tits... small waist and 44 in ass... I think i'm very comfortable at Voluptuous... Having curves is awesome as long as you are sloppy i don't think it should make a difference..
Quote:
Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA View Post
I think curvy is more about shape/figure and bbw is more so overall size. I'm a bbw but i'm a curvy bbw. I'm a fat girl but I have shape to me....i'm not straight as a bored.... you can differentiate my breasts hips from my midsection etc etc I'm not just one round mass lol.
Tylus_amore is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 09:41 PM   #13
buzzworm86
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Curvy and voluptuous both still maintain the hour glass figure. BBW has shattered the hour glass. BBWs often have what I call a "front butt" the ballooned portion in the pelvic region below the belly button.

front butt

curvy/voluptuous

the hour glass is shattered and totally destroyed

Something tasty! http://www.imagecoast.com/images/buzzworm86/04.jpg
buzzworm86 is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 09:58 PM   #14
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm glad you asked .
Personally looking at your avi and ratio I'd consider you on the smaller end of a bbw BUT it wouldn't be incorrect to call you curvy or voluptuous either. I think when some people see or read bbw they automatically cut to an image of huge and rolls with no shape when we don't all have the same shape even being bigger women. I don't even think you really have to be "fat" or sloppy per se to be bbw but that's just me. I have plenty of reviews elsewhere but just the one here and that eccie reviewer describes me as a I think not quite a bbw just a bigger gal but i'm absolutely a bbw.....I have curves yet but I'm not under any delusion that I'm not a bbw.

You sure your M's are 14lbs? Lol btw i'm a large DD and i'm pretty sure my tits together way more than 14lbs (these girls are heavy haha)....I joke with people sometimes that about 20lbs of me are just my tits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tylus_amore View Post
Wow that's a good one.. i'm not just a round mass.... I was just like wow... they are really coming down hard on women that are not 115 pounds. in my reviews I have never been called anything near a bbw but I am very curvy now.

When I first began as a provider I was way too small, my guys loved the boobs and referred to my frame as tiny and When I play with women I prefer curvy.... but some of these forums if you aren't tiny then you are fat and ugly.. Wtf???

I guess to each his own.. I had to ask... i'm 160 5'7 34-32-44, cup size M now and about 14lb of tits... small waist and 44 in ass... I think i'm very comfortable at Voluptuous... Having curves is awesome as long as you are sloppy i don't think it should make a difference..
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 10:12 PM   #15
mm-good
Expanding boundaries...

Encounters: 70

@buzzworm, how did u get that pic of my front butt while Im wearing my manbra?
I was promised that would stay hidden away...

Really though, I've been with sticks, to women bigger, ok not exactly bigger, but closer toy size (6'2", 300#+) and a mix of in between.

I've seen not alot of correlation in the size and the quality of the session.

Is has been more about the attitudes (mine and providers' ) and if we click - so our lick and stick have a good energy and IOP -and sometimes even just cut loose withou the IO part. Hehe

I think the descriptions are more to help the various gents
Figure out their match/preference. Some even to have the fantasy...

I mean if you are into the suffocation/drowning thing,
You probably better off finding a fuller figured or BBW Squirter to tied you down and face ride you than a tiny spinner requiring a lube up to get going.... IJS

Dunno about Pro Domme, but my bet is it's more about skills and ability to deliver than anything else.
mm-good is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women