Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
{vb:debugvardump }
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 01-17-2018, 01:03 PM   #166
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You're the stupid jackass that said he was looking for a job, M T Brain Socket, when the reality is that he had already taken on more jobs than he could reasonably be expected to handle, M T Brain Socket, you miserable, cretin POS. You were born wrong, M T Brain Socket, but it's fun to keep explaining that to your stupid-ass.
I forgot you are such an amazing "speller of words" but lack the understanding of everyday words such as sarcasm. You attempt to act dumb did not work out like you planned, unless you were going for the IB dumb award, again.
MT Pockets is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 01:11 PM   #167
tonyvicksa
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Seems like a positive to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
So
Why can’t he stop the killing in America? There have been more gang members killed in American streets than ISIS put together.
tonyvicksa is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 01:22 PM   #168
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT Pockets View Post
I forgot you are such an amazing "speller of words" but lack the understanding of everyday words such as sarcasm. You attempt to act dumb did not work out like you planned, unless you were going for the IB dumb award, again.
Gowdy ain't looking for a job, M T Brain Socket, no matter what the fuck personal delusion you're trying to pass off as relevant, you stupid, braying jackass.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 03:41 PM   #169
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Gowdy ain't looking for a job, M T Brain Socket, no matter what the fuck personal delusion you're trying to pass off as relevant, you stupid, braying jackass.
He just stepped down from the Ethics committee. Mainly due to a lack of qualifications

He looked like a fool on the Benghazi non story

You GOP people are failing a little more each day. Its comical

Wonder how many Anti American Trump fans are going to spiral into severe depressions
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 03:47 PM   #170
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
He just stepped down from the Ethics committee. Mainly due to a lack of qualifications

Wonder how many Anti American Trump fans are going to spiral into severe depressions
Gowdy ain't done investigating hildebeest, but to date, Gowdy, et al, established that Odumbo and hildebeest were willfully negligent and incompetent as leaders and that they lied their fucking asses off to cover their negligence and incompetence, mistake. And with that resume, mistake, hildebeest couldn't get elected dog catcher, you lying POS.
Old 01-17-2018, 03:50 PM   #171
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Gowdy ain't done investigating hildebeest, but to date, Gowdy, et al, established that Odumbo and hildebeest were willfully negligent and incompetent as leaders and that they lied their fucking asses off to cover their negligence and incompetence, mistake. And with that resume, mistake, hildebeest couldn't get elected dog catcher, you lying POS.
I watched Gowdy get his ass handed to him. By a dumb ass Hilary Clinton

I know he was embarrased. He looked foolish

I cant wait till this Russian thing gets a little farther

Btw, Whats Bannon so fucking scared about?
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 04:07 PM   #172
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
I watched Gowdy get his ass handed to him. By a dumb ass Hilary Clinton

I know he was embarrased. He looked foolish

I cant wait till this Russian thing gets a little farther

Btw, Whats Bannon so fucking scared about?
The country watched hildebeest get her lying-ass handed to her on election night, mistake. Gowdy exposed hildebeest to be an even greater fraud and liar than first imagined, mistake. Gowdy verified for the American public that hildebeest was negligent and incompetent and couldn't provide security for one, lone ambassador; so, how the fuck did you clowns imagine she'd be qualified to run a country, mistake?
Old 01-17-2018, 04:16 PM   #173
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I sincerely hope that in 6 to 12 months we can still look at this and say ISIS is dead. If so, I have no issue with Trump getting a reasonable share of the credit.

But this whole thread is seriously premature. Al Q, ISIS, and whatever other self-appointed names have been used by radical Islamic terrorists are far harder to eradicate than the "current administration" believes, be that Bush, Obama, or Trump. We shall see if we were truly successful only in time.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 04:54 PM   #174
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

"Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning," Winston Churchill.

And it's a foreign policy win for Trump.
Old 01-17-2018, 09:46 PM   #175
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I hope so--but that is to be seen. We don't need more premature "mission acomplished" "victories".
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 03:49 PM   #176
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
All the charges against her have been dropped including the civil case. But Gowdy still has to face fabricating evidence charges at some point
Old 01-18-2018, 04:48 PM   #177
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
All the charges against her have been dropped including the civil case. But Gowdy still has to face fabricating evidence charges at some point
You're incredibly stupid if you actually believe that bullshit you posted, M T Pockets. The Uranium One investigation just delivered 11 indictments, M T Brain Socket. The FBI is still investigating hildebeest's foundation, M T Brain Socket. The Justice Department reopened the investigation into hildebeest's emails, M T Brain Socket. And there are multiple FOIA lawsuits stemming from hildebeest's email shenanigans, and Odumbo's not there to protect hildebeest anymore, M T Brain Socket.
Old 01-22-2018, 09:08 AM   #178
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

LOL! So first off, the uranium deal is a whole other story and no there is not an indictment for her you idiot.
Old 01-22-2018, 09:23 AM   #179
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:

"...spiral into sever depressions.." Like YOU lyin LIBERALS did on ELECTION NIGHT ! ????
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 11:38 AM   #180
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
LOL! So first off, the uranium deal is a whole other story and no there is not an indictment for her you idiot.

Rest assured that there will be a judgement putting your cow down politically, M T Brain Socket. A judgement that will make your ilk choke on the lib-retard lies your ilk have been regurgitating since the summer of 2016 ... a judgement that will thoroughly validate Trump's election as being the imminently better choice during the last election cycle and insuring that posterity will recognize hildebeest for the insufferable stain on American politics she has been, M T Brain Socket.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women