Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160204
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452829
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40262
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 05-27-2017, 11:38 AM   #1
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10
Default Nothing to say until they thought they won

Well played, blowboys.
Not a peep about an incident from several days ago when your candidate commited an assault. Not until you could do the pee-pee dance, celebrating victory while cupping your ball-less scrotums,
claiming victory. Jdouche had a fake outrage post in there,
but it's not like anything he says is relevant.
No, the new gang of 5, daily shit, jdrunk, jack-offie, cum junkie and the ever rising through the stupidity ranks, gay ray, are all deserate to prove they aren't stupid for believing trump. And they'll suck the dick of anybody who doubts them. Or try to beat them up.
Stick with sucking those dicks so you don't get hurt.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 11:43 AM   #2
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Sore loser.

The musical genius that was Frank Zappa!
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 04:43 PM   #3
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

more goon babble posting munchdrunk? it's difficult to tell exactly what you mean by your rambling

if you are talking about the so-called shove? non-issue. News reports from European media state that Trump was asked to move to the front for photo ops.

he didn't shove anyone in any way you drunk goon babbler, he walked up to that guy and put his hand on his upper shoulder and grabbed his arm in a friendly gesture to step up to the group.

let's wait and see for this guy to file assault charges over this so-called "attack"

oh wait maybe you are drunk rambling about your recent vacation to Montana? i hear you tripped and fell and broke your glasses ..

bahhaaaaa
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 05:24 PM   #4
wordup666
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
more goon babble posting munchdrunk? it's difficult to tell exactly what you mean by your rambling

if you are talking about the so-called shove? non-issue. News reports from European media state that Trump was asked to move to the front for photo ops.

he didn't shove anyone in any way you drunk goon babbler, he walked up to that guy and put his hand on his upper shoulder and grabbed his arm in a friendly gesture to step up to the group.

let's wait and see for this guy to file assault charges over this so-called "attack"

oh wait maybe you are drunk rambling about your recent vacation to Montana? i hear you tripped and fell and broke your glasses ..

bahhaaaaa
If you don't know it is better to be quiet than let people know how dumb you are.
No he wasn't.
wordup666 is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 09:51 PM   #5
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

I was looking at cum-junkie's thread about Montana when I started the thread. That was the assault I was referring to. Trump's "shove" was just a kid trying to get to the front of the line.
You proved my point for me. A candidate assaulted a reporter.
No one said anything about it. The candidate's story was at complete odds with the audio tape and the eyewitnesses story.
He has been charged with assault by the local cops.
Quote:

bahhaaaaa
Old 05-27-2017, 10:55 PM   #6
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by wordup666 View Post
If you don't know it is better to be quiet than let people know how dumb you are.
No he wasn't.
speak for yourself undercunt .. or better still don't speak at all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
I was looking at cum-junkie's thread about Montana when I started the thread. That was the assault I was referring to. Trump's "shove" was just a kid trying to get to the front of the line.
You proved my point for me. A candidate assaulted a reporter.
No one said anything about it. The candidate's story was at complete odds with the audio tape and the eyewitnesses story.
He has been charged with assault by the local cops.

i proved you are a drunken goon babbler .. so go cry to someone who cares .. hint: it's not the site mod's or admin's.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 11:32 PM   #7
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by wordup666 View Post
No he wasn't.

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 11:43 PM   #8
gnadfly
Account Disabled

More Dim-Progs enjoying another shit sandwich and drunk posting about it. Have another.

BTW, still no evidence of criminal, impeachable wrong doing.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 06:16 AM   #9
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

You sure have a way with words.

You proved I'm a "drunken goon babbler"?

The only thing you proved is that you just repeat what your land lady's 5-year old calls you.

And why would I cry to the mods? They don't need input from me to ban a douche-bag like you.
Besides, now you have the "cred" you lacked before you were banned.
Then you were the wacky cunt. Now you're the same guy except you're "at large". Soon you'll be "at huge"
Quote:
speak for yourself undercunt .. or better still don't speak at all

i proved you are a drunken goon babbler .. so go cry to someone who cares .. hint: it's not the site mod's or admin's.
Old 05-28-2017, 06:41 AM   #10
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Just because you enjoy a nice, steaming bowl of shit doesn't mean anyone else does.

As far as no evidence goes, I didn't realize you were part of the investigation. Because if you weren't, you'd just be another blow-hard talking about something he doesn't know anything about.
Why would you and your fellow investigators tell us about any of the evidence in what could also be a counter-intelligence investigation?
You wouldn't want to be obstructing justice, would you? Or tip off the Russians? That last was the wrong question to ask. Of course you would do anything to protect trump.

So unless you are on the inside, you don't know shit, except about eating shit.

Take this sandwich outside and eat it. You know the old lady gets pissed when you drip on the floor.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
More Dim-Progs enjoying another shit sandwich and drunk posting about it. Have another.

BTW, still no evidence of criminal, impeachable wrong doing.
Old 05-28-2017, 07:41 AM   #11
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

So you think my post about liberal hypocrisy was about Montana...have you checked the date or been reading my mind. One has nothing to do with the other but since you think otherwise, doesn't that make your OP a lie? If I did post then it is not true that no one did. So are you a liar or a fool?

I was wondering what people thought of my new avatar. Like Lubed, I had a head wound. Took off the top of my head as you can see but I learned to cope. Thanks goodness I got counseling as I almost became a drooling democrat.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 03:50 PM   #12
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Sorry sparky. It had to do with a lack of outrage. Yours was about "fake" fake outrage.

You spend so much time telling people what they think instead of asking them, is it a wonder you are wrong so often? In this case, you asked what I think before you told me what I was thinking.
And like I would try to read your "mind".

I notice you didn't bring up the man from India murdered in your own back yard. Another Indian was shot but survived.
By a man who said, "Get out of my country." That's not berating a person for anything. That's actually trying to kill them. Right?

So anyway, that's all I was pointing out. A lack of a candidate,
who according to witnesses and audio tape, assaulted a reporter,
being taken to task. for criminal behavior. And instead of you just shutting the fuck up, you tried to minimize the attack.
You're trying to be a player in my post when all you were was a bad example.

As for your new avatar, you're still the same douche-bag underneath it as you were before.
Plus I have to tell you what you don't seem to understand. You would be that same douche-bag regardless of your political views. There wouldn't be any kind of squabble by either party to claim you as a member.
I mean, let's face it. You're not too bright.
You haven't even figured out how to get your old handle back
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
So you think my post about liberal hypocrisy was about Montana...have you checked the date or been reading my mind. One has nothing to do with the other but since you think otherwise, doesn't that make your OP a lie? If I did post then it is not true that no one did. So are you a liar or a fool?

I was wondering what people thought of my new avatar. Like Lubed, I had a head wound. Took off the top of my head as you can see but I learned to cope. Thanks goodness I got counseling as I almost became a drooling democrat.
Old 05-28-2017, 07:35 PM   #13
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
Sorry sparky. It had to do with a lack of outrage. Yours was about "fake" fake outrage.

You spend so much time telling people what they think instead of asking them, is it a wonder you are wrong so often? In this case, you asked what I think before you told me what I was thinking.
And like I would try to read your "mind".

I notice you didn't bring up the man from India murdered in your own back yard. Another Indian was shot but survived.
By a man who said, "Get out of my country." That's not berating a person for anything. That's actually trying to kill them. Right?

being taken to task. for criminal behavior. And instead of you just shutting the fuck up, you tried to minimize the attack.
You're trying to be a player in my post when all you were was a bad example.

As for your new avatar, you're still the same douche-bag underneath it as you were before.
Plus I have to tell you what you don't seem to understand. You would be that same douche-bag regardless of your political views. There wouldn't be any kind of squabble by either party to claim you as a member.

I haven't given it any thought for a couple weeks. You're wrong about everything else too.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 09:20 PM   #14
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

And he comes out of the blocks lying. You haven't been a member for a couple of weeks, right?
From the posts you've been putting up it's obvious you haven't thought about much the last few weeks.
Wrong about everything else?
Let's check that list.

Sorry sparky. It had to do with a lack of outrage. Correct Yours was about "fake" fake outrage. Correct

You spend so much time telling people what they think instead of asking them, is it a wonder you are wrong so often? This is classic you. You regularly tell people what they are thinking. And like your text, when you do ask, you don't. You still put thoughts in other's heads. Like the thought of suicide in your students, or contempt for their teachers. Maybe regret for not dropping the class.In this case, you asked what I think before you told me what I was thinking.
And like I would try to read your "mind". Both true.

Completely true.

being taken to task. for criminal behavior. And instead of you just shutting the fuck up, you tried to minimize the attack. Also true.
You're trying to be a player in my post when all you were was a bad example.100-fucking-% true.

As for your new avatar, you're still the same douche-bag underneath it as you were before.Unfortunately true
Plus I have to tell you what you don't seem to understand. You would be that same douche-bag regardless of your political views. There wouldn't be any kind of squabble by either party to claim you as a member.You would be you no matter what party you were in. Never has there been someone who the party had less effect on your personality.
And I'm damn glad you are where you are on the other "team". That's because once you come in on a subject it's a lost cause.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
I haven't given it any thought for a couple weeks. You're wrong about everything else too.
Seems you're completely wrong...again.

You can go now.
Old 05-29-2017, 10:47 AM   #15
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Manassmunchers commrade at the Rainbow/PUSH Coalition...

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women