Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Security Matters
Security Matters Personal security is of the utmost priority. Discussions regarding every aspect of personal security within the hobby can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 02-12-2017, 01:22 PM   #1
MsChayse
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 78680
My ECCIE Reviews
Exclamation Owner of Chloe's Companions of Boston and the new DateCheck has been busted.

Owner of Chloe's Companions out of Boston has been
busted.

She is also the new owner of Date-Check. BE SUPER CAUTIOUS with
DateCheck verification at this time.
MsChayse is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2017, 10:52 PM   #2
CharismaCaptures
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 88472
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

hmm how do you know shes the owner of Datecheck ,,something tells me somewhere someone is totally giving false info .the owner doesnt even live in boston or mass its not even a SHE that owns it but a male and I know who the owner is ...
CharismaCaptures is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2017, 11:42 PM   #3
CharismaCaptures
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 88472
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

so big deal she also got busted on datecheck too but STOP with the rumors she owns it .date-check is not new they just updated everything ,and they arent going to sell the company to a little bitty titty owner who has working girls .you are way over your head to make up stories like that .OMG .!
CharismaCaptures is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2017, 06:32 AM   #4
Ashleyoflebanon
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 336245
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes, Date-check.net IS new! The older version, that I was a member of for many years, was date-check.com. Besides, from what I can tell, the girl that posted above about the recent bust, is only trying to help other providers be safe; NOT start rumors. We ladies need to stick together! ��
Ashleyoflebanon is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2017, 06:38 AM   #5
Ashleyoflebanon
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 336245
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

The head honcho of Chloe's companions is female! And yes, she owns the NEW date-check.
Ashleyoflebanon is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2017, 04:25 PM   #6
Nicolet
Account Disabled

User ID: 22480
My ECCIE Reviews

link removed as it reveals RW info - NY
Nicolet is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2017, 05:52 PM   #7
Analeese
Account Disabled

User ID: 235310
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolet View Post
link removed as it reveals RW info - NY
I don't think this link should be posted here...it has the lady in question real world name... I could be wrong though
Analeese is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2017, 10:54 PM   #8
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Chloe was definitely the last/latest owner of date-check (.net/.com).

Google search 'Mass.gov Chloe' for another very informative link about her bust :/ or 'Two New Hampshire Women Arrested for Trafficking'.
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 08:16 AM   #9
MsChayse
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you Ashley & MsMocha for clarifying & affirming the information I have provided.

Miss CC, I assure you I ALWAYS triple check my information prior to going public with it.

Have a nice day & be safe!
Old 02-16-2017, 04:38 PM   #10
naughtyGurl
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 316599

This is not true i just checked with date check this is not true .
naughtyGurl is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 07:52 PM   #11
MsChayse
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I'm not interested in getting into a silly pissing match with anyone here. I stand by my post. Reader are free to decide how they choose to proceed from here.

I personally am not going to accept a denial from a site that stands to lose revenue if they admit to the alegations. It's just that simple.

I will add, if this is in fact a falacy, the credit goes to Chloe herself considering it was in fact her that originally anounced she was the owner of date-check.net at a meet & greet approximately a year ago.

Once again, safe wishes to all.
Old 02-17-2017, 04:49 AM   #12
naughtyGurl
Pending Age Verification

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsChayse View Post
I'm not interested in getting into a silly pissing match with anyone here. I stand by my post. Reader are free to decide how they choose to proceed from here.

I personally am not going to accept a denial from a site that stands to lose revenue if they admit to the alegations. It's just that simple.

I will add, if this is in fact a falacy, the credit goes to Chloe herself considering it was in fact her that originally anounced she was the owner of date-check.net at a meet & greet approximately a year ago.

Once again, safe wishes to all.
I'm not argueing i'm just stating i emailed them and they got back to me asap , now there are 2 DC which one did she own ,,>. net or . com ? theres a big difference .
Old 02-17-2017, 06:19 AM   #13
Guest110923
Account Disabled

User ID: 20642
My ECCIE Reviews

They go to the same homepage whether you enter .com or .net

If she is the owner i dont see why they would tell you either way. The authorities already got an order to shut down the agency site .. but with the ip and geo-tracking why would they shut it down anyway when they can collect more info to use in future investigations?

I havent been a member for years so it doesn't matter to me one way or another but ijs it wouldn't be a bad idea for leo to keep it up and use it to get even more info for more busts in the future.
If they have control of the site it only makes sense to keep it up and use it to infiltrate the scene even more
Guest110923 is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 09:27 AM   #14
naughtyGurl
Pending Age Verification

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kay2Day View Post
They go to the same homepage whether you enter .com or .net

If she is the owner i dont see why they would tell you either way. The authorities already got an order to shut down the agency site .. but with the ip and geo-tracking why would they shut it down anyway when they can collect more info to use in future investigations?

I havent been a member for years so it doesn't matter to me one way or another but ijs it wouldn't be a bad idea for leo to keep it up and use it to get even more info for more busts in the future.
If they have control of the site it only makes sense to keep it up and use it to infiltrate the scene even more
No they don't dc.net is down / dc.com is up .
Old 02-17-2017, 02:15 PM   #15
Guest110923
Account Disabled

User ID: 20642
My ECCIE Reviews

Both .net and .com is coming up for me but its your story tell it how you want it

Whatever Any of you choose to do... just be careful and use common sense.

Trump just signed an executive order to give the courts the ability to throw the book at anyway who is trafficking and to charge them under the organized crime law which is automatic fed time.
You honestly think an owner of a site like that isnt going to play the only card they have to get leniency when they are facing decades in jail and hundred thousands of dollars in fines? If they know and can prove she's the owner you might as well forget it that site is done for. But no worries there are always more to take their place.
Just don't be nieve and think everything is all good...
Cmooooon on now.

And that whole myth that if you ask them that have to tell u if they are affiliated with leo is the biggest misconception in this industry.
I always laughed when i saw the bp adds with the no leo signs sign like they are going to be like " yeahhh we know shes doing illegal shit but she has the no police officer sign" lmao some places the cops can fuck u bust a nut in your face and then bust u forreal lol

Like i said im not a member and haven't been and will definitely not be after this just do your researxh and don't get caught in something stupid

Stay safe ladies
Guest110923 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women