Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Business Services
Business Services Use this forum to post on the wide range of business services available to our female members. (Website design, scheduling, photography, etc.) You may advertise your services here or ladies "in need of" business services may post here as well.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59974
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47587
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35413
Mojojo33117

Old 05-28-2013, 08:43 AM   #1
silksmooth
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8
Default Photography Available

I am a photographic ninja, and I can make you look like a million dollars. I see a lot of you ladies out there with self held cell phone shots or shots that someone else took that aren't as flattering as they could be.

I take magazine quality photography. I do headshots for professional actors and photos for magazine editorials. You will not be disappointed.

PM me or text (best) me to discuss rates and packages.

silksmooth is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 08:05 AM   #2
silksmooth
Gaining Momentum

Oh, PS. Those references in my signature are not photography references. Those are my normal hobbiest references. Sorry if there's any confusion. I can provide samples upon request. My actual photography will rock much harder
Old 05-29-2013, 10:33 AM   #3
john_deere
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

i think photographers posting about what a badass they are with a camera...but posting no samples...is about as effective as a hooker claiming to be the hottest thing since the atom bomb...with no showcase.
john_deere is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 12:34 PM   #4
ben dover
Premium Access

Encounters: 101

Quote:
Originally Posted by john_deere View Post
i think photographers posting about what a badass they are with a camera...but posting no samples...is about as effective as a hooker claiming to be the hottest thing since the atom bomb...with no showcase.
LOL.....Yup!
ben dover is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 12:45 PM   #5
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Sounds interesting, too bad I'm not in Dallas
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 01:21 PM   #6
silksmooth
Gaining Momentum

I feel your pain on no samples. Problem is that I would want to keep my work discrete considering that my pictures would immediately be recognized as being mine, effectively outting me and identifying me in a place I don't want to be publicly identified. I don't mind PM samples to anyone seriously interested though.
Old 05-29-2013, 03:29 PM   #7
poppy71
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

Every photographer on this site has a style their own but to be so secretive about your work throws up huge red flags. There are very successful pros on this site with magazines and more in their credits and they advertise with their work. Ladies beware of anyone claiming to be something or have experience.in something with no proof. One more point is that headshots and showcase shoots are totally different so make sure you work with someone who understands the differences.
poppy71 is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 07:51 PM   #8
john_deere
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by silksmooth View Post
Problem is that I would want to keep my work discrete considering that my pictures would immediately be recognized as being mine, effectively outting me and identifying me in a place I don't want to be publicly identified.
of all the possible reasons for not doing it....

this is certainly one of them.

Old 05-30-2013, 11:28 PM   #9
silksmooth
Gaining Momentum

Naysay all you want. But someone is about to get their faces rocked off. We'll let the results speak for themselves...

Come on fellow photographers. Since when do we try to tear each other down??
Old 05-31-2013, 06:21 AM   #10
poppy71
Valued Poster

It's not naysaying or tearing down but there are a shit ton of fakes that try and take af advantage of the girls and they love saying they are photographers and never post work examples.
Old 05-31-2013, 09:16 AM   #11
john_deere
Valued Poster

Quote:
Naysay all you want. But someone is about to get their faces rocked off. We'll let the results speak for themselves...

Come on fellow photographers. Since when do we try to tear each other down??
i'm not naysaying, i'm calling it like it is. there are a number of photographers who's work i can identify on sight...mcnally, mcurry, cudby, cartier-bresson, nachtwey...and i'm certain you're not that kind of "photographer". why? because if your work was recognizable to the average eccie viewer, you wouldn't need to advertise for work here.

besides, if someone was going to out you, they wouldn't need to look at your pictures.

they'd just google the phone number in your sig line...
Old 05-31-2013, 02:10 PM   #12
silksmooth
Gaining Momentum

I'm just trying to keep my public persona and my eccie persona as separate as possible. I'm sure there are idiots everywhere that try to take advantage of people. But like I said in the op, I'm perfectly willing to PM samples, to relieve any doubt about my ability to wield a camera. I shoot raw

II bet I'm the only kid on the block that can shoot tack sharp at 200mm and 1/20th of a second:-) handheld!
Old 05-31-2013, 03:07 PM   #13
poppy71
Valued Poster

Roflmao wow this is priceless....ok so you know some terms but the work will always.speak for itself. Before you get too headstrong you may.want to look at the work of john, ddbd photography, jose, and a few others here. Terms mean nothing, these guys are accomplished professionals and have stellar.reputations on top of having big name credits to their names. The new kid on the block would be derotica, another published pro with a distinct style. That is your bar by which the providers will measure your skills...not a bunch of terms and btw I shot college and NFL and handheld a 300 2.8 and shot tack sharp and yes that is a beast of a lens.
Old 05-31-2013, 08:52 PM   #14
john_deere
Valued Poster

Quote:
II bet I'm the only kid on the block that can shoot tack sharp at 200mm and 1/20th of a second:-) handheld!
well, there you go.

anybody who would put themselves in a position to have to do that is not a professional.

Old 05-31-2013, 09:02 PM   #15
silksmooth
Gaining Momentum

You're right, I should measure myself against other photographers. Why have I not been doing that all this time? I'm sure Ansel Adams and Zack Arias and Picasso and Kubrick and name your artist were all desperately running around comparing their art to other people.

I don't know what kind of "professionals" you guys hang around, but in my circles we don't sit around and try to tear each other down like middle school girls. We help each other and go out of our way to learn from and teach each other. I personally take students with me and teach them the ropes for free so they can build their portfolios and learn something. This is seriously what you two are about? Tearing people down? Calling into question everyone's credibility? Demanding that we measure ourselves against each other? Insecure much?

Dick measuring contests are not what art is about, but since that seems to be what you're about, I will kindly invite you to no longer comment on this thread.

To all others, any requests to see my previous work will be honored through PM. Thanks!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women