Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160459
Yssup Rider59884
gman4452912
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47496
pyramider46370
bambino40303
CryptKicker37077
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Old 01-24-2011, 02:52 AM   #16
Danger Mouse
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by txAustin202 View Post
So I find it hard to believe that someone with $94K would need to text Whispers because her elec. was about to get turned off. Or resort to extras because her car payment was overdue.
Who's to say that the stripper making that kind of money is calling anybody? I would assume that she's pretty darn good at separating money from a guy's wallet, a regular hustler.

But for every great hustler in the strip club, there are plenty of girls out there who couldn't hustle for money to save their lives. They got into stripping because it seemed like easy money, they get to drink and party at work, work their own hours, etc. etc. There are plenty of strippers that live practically day to day and are lucky to make their tip out at the end of their shift. At that point, as a good friend of mine says all the time, a girl's gotta do...
Danger Mouse is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 05:11 AM   #17
VictoriaLyn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2709
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maci Lynn View Post
dont forget some of us are responsible and are paying off debt, lol.

Or are supporting a very sick family member

Since you were asking about strippers thou..Is the $300-$400 her take home or is that before she has to pay the house,dj and whoever else?
VictoriaLyn is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 07:30 AM   #18
guest011313
Account Disabled

User ID: 8326

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pflugerbill View Post
Taylor,

I've got those same expenses and money in the bank.
I know thats right !
guest011313 is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 08:09 AM   #19
Guest102312
Account Disabled

User ID: 25528
My ECCIE Reviews

Since I use to dance it is not as easy as everyone thinks for a stripper....the economy has really made it hard. There has been an increase of girls and a decrease of men. You defintely have to have bonified hustling skills but girls are so cut throat that and they are offering to do extras for next to nothing (I heard a girl tell a guy she would give him a BJ for 50).
Guest102312 is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 08:25 AM   #20
Anonymous170
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

What club was that at? Lol she must have been real desperate.
Anonymous170 is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 08:30 AM   #21
ezman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

My guess is that only a small percentage of the strippers make as much as is claimed in the original post, especially the last couple of years. I don't get to the clubs as often as I'd like, but they surely are less busy now than they were a few years back. Only the better looking hustlers make big money in the clubs w/o resorting to extras. Even those that do the extras probably have to hustle more now. I see a lot of ladies going table to table for hours and not making any money to speak of.
ezman is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 09:48 AM   #22
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maci Lynn View Post
Since I use to dance it is not as easy as everyone thinks for a stripper....the economy has really made it hard. There has been an increase of girls and a decrease of men. You defintely have to have bonified hustling skills but girls are so cut throat that and they are offering to do extras for next to nothing (I heard a girl tell a guy she would give him a BJ for 50).
The game in the clubs is getting easier and easier. More girls dancing and waitressing competing for less and less money.

What Maci says is pretty accurate.... getting a blow and go in the clubs is becoming a 3-4 song expense ($60-$80) and FS is fairly readily available for under $$.

Yes guys that do not know what they are doing pay more every day....

But ... competition does drive down prices.... and the competition is fierce....

I asked a regular waitress at a club the other day where there were a lot of new girls I did not recognize if she knew if any of them were playing.... She kind of laughed and said it would be harder to find one that wasn't.

But as many as I know, the number that I would say are smart and have money in the bank can be counted on the fingers of just one hand.

Like someone above mentioned..... $1000 shoes may be a slight exaggeration but most of these ladies could care less what things cost.... the money has lost meaning to them....

An Electric Bill, Cell Phone or Car Payment is not $260 it's spending a few hours between the sheets..... Rent is a couple of evenings......

MOST drive shitty cars they pay too much for because their credit is screwed... Poor Management skills have them getting these clunkers repossessed and then they need another 1200-1500 down payment for the next $300 biweekly payment on a 160K mile car....

Many get evicted and need to plop down huge amounts of cash to get back into places....

It is not just strippers......This was a recurring theme with a local provider I helped get into a house a couple of years ago..... She wanted a big house in a nice neighborhood and came up with $5400 (3 months deposit) to get it leased and lost her deposits 8 months later.... shes had 6-8 cars repossessed over the years....

But.. She was a gal that made tremendous money..... but she loved her steak and lobster...fancy boots and purses and designer clothes.... not just for her.. but for her kids as well.....

Lots of players in the clubs and the list is growing....... I could see 5 new girls this week if I could take the time and spend the money....

I know a lot of these girls and am working on a social designed to put 20-25 of them together with the guys that go to the GC Parties. My little efforts at "Community Service"
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 09:53 AM   #23
harkontume
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

oops.. I almost started "Giving Advice".

Really, none of my business what someone makes.
harkontume is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 10:01 AM   #24
LadiesFan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Interesting convo so far... thought I would share my perspective on two things.

1) Why a stripper says that she makes $xxx - $xxx a day.
She is letting you know what kind of cash it would take to pull her out of the club for the day... I have found that this figure is almost always over exaggerated, and can be negotiated.

2) Why a stripper says that she needs $xxx for a car payment etc.
again, she is letting you know the price for admission, but she doesn't want to come right out and suggest pay for play... this could be due to legal reasons, or she just isn't comfortable thinking of herself as a hooker. Almost every stripper I paid for play told me that she wasn't a hooker, we were just friends helping each other out. Which actually, was really true.

just my 2 cents from my experience so far,

LF
LadiesFan is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 10:08 AM   #25
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadiesFan View Post
Almost every stripper I paid for play told me that she wasn't a hooker, we were just friends helping each other out.
I hear that all the time....

"If I'm only doing this with you and a couple of your friends I'm not a whore right?"

No Baby....

"It's not like I'm running ads on CraigsList or standing on a corner right?"

No Baby....uhh... baby?... A little less hands and a little more lips.....

"OK..... We can go eat before we do it again too right? We are just friends having fun! and you help me out a little...."

.uhh... baby?..... Never mind.... that's perfect.....

Old 01-24-2011, 10:46 AM   #26
txAustin202
BANNED

Encounters: 10

BTW the figure I gave is from a girl that in my opinion is one of the hottest girls in the club that I frequent so yeah the "average" girl might get less. Then again that figure might still be exagerrated. I'm still new to the scene. Been going to the clubs only since last Oct. so I'm a little curious and I ask the girls questions sometimes like how much they make. I don't know if that figure is before or after tipping out. Another girl that I know actually scoffs at the $400 average because she says that she makes a lot more at XTC since it's fully nude. She also pays $800 a month in elec. bills because her house temp. has to be right at all times. I guess that explains where some of that money goes.
txAustin202 is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 04:13 PM   #27
Anonymous170
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

I just had a girl hit me up for a
Cellphone bill 162.00. If that helps any
Anonymous170 is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 04:18 PM   #28
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous170 View Post
I just had a girl hit me up for a
Cellphone bill 162.00. If that helps any
send her my way if she is who I think she is
Old 01-24-2011, 08:46 PM   #29
Guest120311-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 2747
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorMaiden29 View Post
car insurance, health insurance, renters insurance, life insurance, home security, two rents, two electric bills, two water bills, two internet bills, three phones (home, personal, hobby), one car payment, childcare, at least a couple hundred on consumable (things that need restocking) hobby supplies such as toiletries, lotions, detergent, beverages. Gas is almost $3 a gallon. And most of us make a habit of eating nutritious food.
Enjoy your childcare Taylor, it turns into college tuition
Save up darling!!!!
Tess
Guest120311-2 is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 01:35 AM   #30
Whispers

and a lady on the way to meet me this afternoon is in jail overnight on an outstanding traffic warrant.... she was running late and speeding....

so now there will be impound fees and the money lost not working tonight or playing this afternoon....

the issues they have mount....

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women