Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160477
Yssup Rider59902
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47509
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35317
Mojojo33117

Old 11-06-2017, 03:58 PM   #61
goodolboy
Looking for my ATF

Encounters: 27

Actually the neighbor that shot the killer and stopped the attack shot him with his own AR 15.

According to initial reports the gunman drove to the store across from the church and exited his vehicle. He was dressed in all black, with face mask and wearing a ballistic vest. He was armed with a Ruger 5.56x45mm AR rifle equipped with an inexpensive red dot sight, white light, sling and a vertical grip. He began shooting walking towards the church, moved to the right of the church and continued firing and then entered the church shooting. He fired as he walked to the front of the church, stopped, turned and continued shooting as he walked back out. It is believed his rifle was loaded with Hornady TAP or VMAX ammunition based upon a loaded cartridge left at the scene. 23 people were killed in the church, two outside the church and one died at a hospital. 20 more were wounded. Ages of the victims range from 5 to 72 years old.

A neighbor heard the gunfire and responded by grabbing an AR-15 rifle and taking up a shooting position. He fired on the gunman as he exited the church. It appears the gunman was hit by the armed citizen, possibly in the neck, as he dropped his rifle, a Ruger AR, and fled to his vehicle. The armed citizen continued to engage the gunman attempting to stop him and prevent him from fleeing. He fired at least one shot which blew out the back window of the vehicle. The shooter drove away at a high rate of speed. In order to prevent the gunman from escaping and causing further harm the armed citizen flagged down a vehicle. The armed citizen quickly informed the driver of the vehicle, a pick-up truck, the situation and entered the vehicle. The driver of the pick-up truck set out in pursuit of the fleeing gunman while contacting the police via his cell phone. During the pursuit the driver of the pick-up closed the distance with the fleeing gunman while reaching speeds of 95 mph. The pick-up truck driver was able to get within a few feet of the fleeing gunman's vehicle, which then slowed, before the gunman lost control of his vehicle and went off the road at an intersection.

The armed citizen exited the pick-up and covered the gunman's vehicle with his rifle to prevent the gunman's escape. The driver of the pick-up stated the gunman made no movements inside his vehicle. The driver of the truck placed his vehicle in park and informed the police of the gunman's location. The police arrived on location approximately 5 to 7 minutes later. The gunman died at the scene, and as the driver of the truck stated he made no movements and there were no shots fired for the 5 to 7 minutes before police arrived. Evidence indicates he bled out and died from a gunshot wound or wounds inflicted by the armed citizen. Police stated the gunman's vehicle contained multiple firearms and he may have been headed to another location to continue his shooting spree, but was killed instead.

The shooter, Devin Patrick Kelley, was 26 years old, father of two. High School classmates of his are quoted as saying he was an outcast who preached "atheism" and said "anyone who believes in God is stupid". He served in the US Air Force from 2009 to 2013 and was Court-Martialed and discharged in 2014 after assaulting his wife and child and serving 12 months in the brig. Under Federal Law a Domestic Violence conviction would prohibit him from legally owning a firearm but evidently was not disqualified as he purchased his rifle at an Academy store. So, for a motive he was a militant atheist who hated Christians. As a militant atheist me might have ties to the Left but that remains to be proven.

Without a doubt the armed citizen is a hero who likely saved many more lives by his quick thinking and willingness to step in and take action. His ability to properly employ a long gun against an armed and moving gunman while under great stress saved lives and put an end to the shooting spree. His actions demonstrate how a legally owned firearm can be used to save lives if the person behind the gun has the mettle and ability to properly put it to use.
Credit for this compilation goes to David M. Fortier
goodolboy is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2017, 04:59 PM   #62
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodolboy View Post
Actually the neighbor that shot the killer and stopped the attack shot him with his own AR 15.

According to initial reports the gunman drove to the store across from the church and exited his vehicle. He was dressed in all black, with face mask and wearing a ballistic vest. He was armed with a Ruger 5.56x45mm AR rifle equipped with an inexpensive red dot sight, white light, sling and a vertical grip. He began shooting walking towards the church, moved to the right of the church and continued firing and then entered the church shooting. He fired as he walked to the front of the church, stopped, turned and continued shooting as he walked back out. It is believed his rifle was loaded with Hornady TAP or VMAX ammunition based upon a loaded cartridge left at the scene. 23 people were killed in the church, two outside the church and one died at a hospital. 20 more were wounded. Ages of the victims range from 5 to 72 years old.

A neighbor heard the gunfire and responded by grabbing an AR-15 rifle and taking up a shooting position. He fired on the gunman as he exited the church. It appears the gunman was hit by the armed citizen, possibly in the neck, as he dropped his rifle, a Ruger AR, and fled to his vehicle. The armed citizen continued to engage the gunman attempting to stop him and prevent him from fleeing. He fired at least one shot which blew out the back window of the vehicle. The shooter drove away at a high rate of speed. In order to prevent the gunman from escaping and causing further harm the armed citizen flagged down a vehicle. The armed citizen quickly informed the driver of the vehicle, a pick-up truck, the situation and entered the vehicle. The driver of the pick-up truck set out in pursuit of the fleeing gunman while contacting the police via his cell phone. During the pursuit the driver of the pick-up closed the distance with the fleeing gunman while reaching speeds of 95 mph. The pick-up truck driver was able to get within a few feet of the fleeing gunman's vehicle, which then slowed, before the gunman lost control of his vehicle and went off the road at an intersection.

The armed citizen exited the pick-up and covered the gunman's vehicle with his rifle to prevent the gunman's escape. The driver of the pick-up stated the gunman made no movements inside his vehicle. The driver of the truck placed his vehicle in park and informed the police of the gunman's location. The police arrived on location approximately 5 to 7 minutes later. The gunman died at the scene, and as the driver of the truck stated he made no movements and there were no shots fired for the 5 to 7 minutes before police arrived. Evidence indicates he bled out and died from a gunshot wound or wounds inflicted by the armed citizen. Police stated the gunman's vehicle contained multiple firearms and he may have been headed to another location to continue his shooting spree, but was killed instead.

The shooter, Devin Patrick Kelley, was 26 years old, father of two. High School classmates of his are quoted as saying he was an outcast who preached "atheism" and said "anyone who believes in God is stupid". He served in the US Air Force from 2009 to 2013 and was Court-Martialed and discharged in 2014 after assaulting his wife and child and serving 12 months in the brig. Under Federal Law a Domestic Violence conviction would prohibit him from legally owning a firearm but evidently was not disqualified as he purchased his rifle at an Academy store. So, for a motive he was a militant atheist who hated Christians. As a militant atheist me might have ties to the Left but that remains to be proven.

Without a doubt the armed citizen is a hero who likely saved many more lives by his quick thinking and willingness to step in and take action. His ability to properly employ a long gun against an armed and moving gunman while under great stress saved lives and put an end to the shooting spree. His actions demonstrate how a legally owned firearm can be used to save lives if the person behind the gun has the mettle and ability to properly put it to use.
Credit for this compilation goes to David M. Fortier
Excellent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamscram View Post
Quote:
With his discharge it should have been denied like his app for a CC license.

See anything about a DD in the above post you illiterate hillbilly?
I was referring to number three in the link. Babble on ekim you inbred fuck.

Only a Dishonorable Discharge would have disqualified the shooter from legally purchasing a weapon, Ekim Inbred Chimp. So, if you weren't implying that his discharge should have disqualified him from legally purchasing a weapon, why did you bring up his discharge, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2017, 05:17 PM   #63
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
So, Lama ... was the shooter in Texas ANTIFA, as you claimed or are you just fucking lying again?
Lying again??? Perhaps you shouldn't be calling others liars you piece of shit. It came from the first article I read.

Are you the defender of Antifa integrity?

I've got a 99.999% accuracy rate. I'm only wrong 0.001% of the time. I never lie. I'm the Fucking Dali Lama.

So... tell us what those other lies were or shut the fuck up.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2017, 05:24 PM   #64
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Excellent!

Only a Dishonorable Discharge would have disqualified the shooter from legally purchasing a weapon, Ekim Inbred Chimp. So, if you weren't implying that his discharge should have disqualified him from legally purchasing a weapon, why did you bring up his discharge, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?
https://www.thetrace.org/2015/07/gun...-nics-failure/

Read #3 then STFU.

bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2017, 05:42 PM   #65
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:

The only item in that article that refers to a military discharge as you did, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, is item number 11.
Old 11-06-2017, 05:45 PM   #66
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:

The only item in that article that refers to a military discharge as you did, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, is item number 11.
Have someone read the first line of #3 to you. Or explain it to you.
Fucking inbred fuck.
Old 11-06-2017, 05:53 PM   #67
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
Lying again??? Perhaps you shouldn't be calling others liars you piece of shit. It came from the first article I read.

Are you the defender of Antifa integrity?

I've got a 99.999% accuracy rate. I'm only wrong 0.001% of the time. I never lie. I'm the Fucking Dali Lama.

So... tell us what those other lies were or shut the fuck up.
You admit to this lie then? Apparently so. Otherwise you might have provided a link from this 99.999% accurate report you didn’t quote.

Then you’re lying about that too, you sanctimonious piece of shit.

You’re batting .000 and I say that with 100.0000% accuracy.

You’re a dipshit. And a fucking liar!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2017, 06:08 PM   #68
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Have someone read the first line of #3 to you. Or explain it to you.
Fucking inbred fuck.
There's no explanation necessary, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, since it was you who mentioned military "discharge" as having something to do with the shooter's ability to legally purchase a weapon, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Then you posted an article that addressed the felony nature of a Dishonorable Discharge, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Old 11-06-2017, 06:33 PM   #69
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
You admit to this lie then? Apparently so. Otherwise you might have provided a link from this 99.999% accurate report you didn’t quote.

Then you’re lying about that too, you sanctimonious piece of shit.

You’re batting .000 and I say that with 100.0000% accuracy.

You’re a dipshit. And a fucking liar!

I only admitted to being wrong you illiterate piece of shit.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2017, 06:44 PM   #70
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

I like some leftists worry about being caught in a public place when a shooter, regardless of their motivation, to start killing people. I want to able to defend myself and others around me. The leftists think that a placard or taking guns from citizens will protect them.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2017, 07:09 PM   #71
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
There's no explanation necessary, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, since it was you who mentioned military "discharge" as having something to do with the shooter's ability to legally purchase a weapon, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Then you posted an article that addressed the felony nature of a Dishonorable Discharge, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
You are unable to understand #3 of the link, ekim?
He was discharged for domestic abuse that is a reason for denying a firearm purchase, you brain dead fuck.
Now keep on whining about a DD ekim you inbred buffoon.
Old 11-06-2017, 07:42 PM   #72
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
He was discharged for domestic abuse that is a reason for denying a firearm purchase, you brain dead fuck.
Quit calling everyone by your former handle. It makes you look stupider... Thanks

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2017, 08:09 PM   #73
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
But your emphasis was on "discharge", not "domestic abuse", Ekim the Inbred Chimp. A BCD is not cause alone for prohibiting the shooter's purchase of a weapon, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Old 11-06-2017, 08:18 PM   #74
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:

Ekim the bumscum chip's brain does't go to 11

bahahaaaa
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2017, 08:19 PM   #75
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

A worthless piece of leftist shit committed a heinous crime.
The biggest problem with people like him is they are too slow to commit suicide before harming others.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women