Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452907
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47494
pyramider46370
bambino40301
CryptKicker37075
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35287
Mojojo33117

Old 12-14-2011, 08:15 AM   #1
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28
Default OBAMA ADMINISTRATION PLAYS THE RACE CARD (AGAIN) !

In a recent speech at the LBJ Library, Holder put this racist card on the table...from his remarks you would think that the Democrats still have their dogs and hoses.

"[T]oday, a growing number of our fellow citizens are worried about the same disparities, divisions, and problems that – nearly five decades ago – LBJ devoted his Presidency to addressing.

As Congressman John Lewis described it, in a speech on the House floor this summer, the voting rights that he worked throughout his life – and nearly gave his life – to ensure are, “under attack… [by] a deliberate and systematic attempt to prevent millions of elderly voters, young voters, students, [and] minority and low-income voters from exercising their constitutional right to engage in the democratic process.”

Holder saw real voter intimidation at a voting Precint in Pennsylvania and did nothing ! Of course is was black against white; not the (non-existent) white on black voter intimidation that Holder is implying.

There is irony in Holder’s choice of a site for his speech. Lyndon Johnson signed the Voting Rights Act in 1965–Holder’s intended reference–but he is also associated with voter fraud. It is universally acknowledged, that Johnson stole his first Senate election in 1948, and voter fraud carried out under his expert guidance in 1960 helped Kennedy carry Texas.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 08:39 AM   #2
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Unions are Raaaaacist! The same crew who protest people having to prove who they are to vote in actual elections require photo ids to vote in theirs.

There is one, and only one reason to oppose the requirement of an ID to vote, and that is the desire to profit from voter fraud, there simply is no other viable reason.

Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 09:01 AM   #3
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

There is no proof of what we will spend and disenfranchise by this stupid voter ID law will fix any so called problem that it was intended to fix.

This is noting but a blatant attempt to keep certain people that vote a certain way away from the polls.

Would you on the right be stupid enough to believe that if I proposed a law that made you show your income statement and taxed the fuc out of anyone who made over a 100k that that was not an attempt to suppress voter of a certain ilk.

Pull you head out of your biased ass's folks..we are spending money to fix a problem that hardly exists.

I thought you Tea Sippers were aganist wasteful spending. This is a wasteful spending at its finest!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 10:01 AM   #4
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default "Disenfranchized"

"A general term for those who are too stupid, or too lazy, to follow simple instructions when voting".

These "voters" overwhelmingly support political parties who promise to give them something for nothing.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 10:04 AM   #5
Laz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

I have to show either a voter registration card or ID now so if ID was always required it would make almost no difference to the process. I never use my voter registration card simply because using an ID is easier.
Laz is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 10:08 AM   #6
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

How hard is it to get an ID? How hard is it to carry one around? Seems to me like a very small issue, unless you are wanting to perpetrate voter fraud.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 12:10 PM   #7
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
How hard is it to get an ID? How hard is it to carry one around? Seems to me like a very small issue, unless you are wanting to perpetrate voter fraud.
what is wrong with the system now? Is there a hugevoter fraud problem? Why are you so willing to let government to be more intrusive? Makes no sense throwing money at a problem that is not a problem. This is only a ploy to get younger and older voter to not vote. Anybody for that is really just a supporter of bannana republics
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 01:13 PM   #8
robin hood
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

I think everyone should take a drug test before voting.
robin hood is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 01:22 PM   #9
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

This is what's wrong the system now.

http://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/l...135569598.html
Old 12-14-2011, 01:45 PM   #10
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
what is wrong with the system now? Is there a hugevoter fraud problem? Why are you so willing to let government to be more intrusive? Makes no sense throwing money at a problem that is not a problem. This is only a ploy to get younger and older voter to not vote. Anybody for that is really just a supporter of bannana republics
Quote:
Originally Posted by robin hood View Post
I think everyone should take a drug test before voting.

And you should have to come out of the closet b4 posting again
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 03:53 PM   #11
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

It's an obligation of government to protect the election process, otherwise elections become meaningless. Requiring a voter to prove citizenship is not a burden. If it is, then the states should offer voting IDs to citizens for free.

This is not government intrusion into an area where government does not belong. It is requiring government to enforce the standards government has already set. If you want non-citizens to vote, change the law, otherwise enforce the law and shut up.
Old 12-14-2011, 04:02 PM   #12
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
It's an obligation of government to protect the election process, otherwise elections become meaningless. Requiring a voter to prove citizenship is not a burden. If it is, then the states should offer voting IDs to citizens for free.

This is not government intrusion into an area where government does not belong. It is requiring government to enforce the standards government has already set. If you want non-citizens to vote, change the law, otherwise enforce the law and shut up.
The government should make it easier to vote not harder.

Could you point out the massive voter fraud that spawned this stupid rule?

Why would a little government fuc'er like yourself be for more government intrusion into your life?

btw, In a free society, you sould be able to sell your vote to the highest bidder! Overtly instead of covertly like we presently do. ACORN wants to go to old folks home and pick up seniors to vote so be it. All you should have to give someone at the voting booth is your SS #.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 04:06 PM   #13
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

It's not intrusion, but you have already decided that it is. You know very little of government. I wonder what vested interest you have in ensuring that non-citizens get to vote. That would be interesting.
Old 12-14-2011, 04:22 PM   #14
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
It's not intrusion, but you have already decided that it is. You know very little of government. I wonder what vested interest you have in ensuring that non-citizens get to vote. That would be interesting.
Where is the massive voter fraud?

You have yet to show it.

Yet you want to spend money on a problem that does not exist.

How can you say you are for smaller government.

My god man, who the fuc do you think pays for all these little things you propose? The Money Fairy, Golden Goose?

This is an effort to suppress legal citizen from voting. You might not like the way they vote but this is no way to go about changing their minds!

http://globalcomment.com/2011/is-dep...itte-too-late/

Voter suppression is an increasingly important topic and in progressive news outlets, it’s occupying a considerable amount of screen time, with good reason. In 2011, 14 states passed laws ostensibly to prevent ‘fraud’ at the polls. These laws, championed by Republicans, were primarily aimed at an entirely different purpose: Limiting voting rights for poor people, people of colour, nonwhite people, people with disabilities, younger people, and older adults. Many voters in this demographic, oddly enough, tend to vote with the Democratic party.
Perhaps that’s not such a coincidence after all.
Much of the attention on voter suppression in 2011 has focused on a series of voter identification laws, requiring people to present a valid state-issued photo identification in order to cast their votes. Critics have rightly pointed out that such laws target people who don’t have IDs or have inaccurate information on them, for a variety of reasons. Young adults, for example, are more likely to have IDs with old data because they choose not to update with a college address. Likewise, poor people may not have the funds needed to collect paperwork and apply for an identification, or don’t have a need for one because they don’t drive or travel internationally.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 04:34 PM   #15
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

There is no way this will suppress legal voters. It will protect their vote from being offset by non-citizens. This isn't more government, asshole, this is a government responsibility. I already showed you where elected officials want non-citizens to vote. You have yet to show me what your vested interest is in allowing non-citizens to vote.

No legal voter will have their vote suppressed by this policy. If they have the ID, they vote. Simple. And don't give me the nonsense that they can't get an ID, I've already said to make it free. Most people don't have a problem getting to movies, McDonalds, WalMart, Driver's License Bureau, Tag Office, etc. They can find time to get an ID.

http://02f8ec3.netsolhost.com/wam/in...010&Itemid=120

So, how much voter fraud is tolerable? Hmmm . . . If 500 votes in Florida in 2000 were shown to be fraudulent, Al Gore would have been President. So how many illegal votes in an election are tolerable?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women