Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70408
biomed160545
Yssup Rider59915
gman4452927
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47532
pyramider46370
bambino40313
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35351
Mojojo33117

Old 02-03-2019, 03:41 PM   #31
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
aww latrine did you get your feelings hurt?. are you one of the MAGGs who didn't get a trophy like the other kids. Go put your hat on, look in the mirror and say, " Someday Ill be brave enough to go Outside with my hat on" until then just hide like the rest of the trump sissys

Rudeness, Hostility, Disrespect or insults

the system has determined this post violates the site rules.

thank you valued poster!
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2019, 03:43 PM   #32
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
That just proves the real pussies are conservatives.AHHH NO. Just look down. bahahahaha

Fucking snowflakes won't eat at a goid restaurant if they think a liberal owns it. Ahhh NO. Then no one ever eats out in Austin? Wrong !

And they'll flock to some chicken nugget flophouse if they think some antihomo conservative is selling rainbow flags to burn.AHHH NO. Cant stand chic fil a .What about the libs that frequent latino establishments that the owners burn OUT FLAG every time they have a parade or demonstration?

Liberals just seem not to care who sales what...
AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NO! How did that boycott of chic fil a turn out? What about any sporting goods business that sells firearms? How about any business that openly celebrates Christmas? How about.............??
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2019, 06:08 PM   #33
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NO! How did that boycott of chic fil a turn out? What about any sporting goods business that sells firearms? How about any business that openly celebrates Christmas? How about.............??
I eat at Chick Filet for free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

I go in wearing a MAGA hat and act retarded. It works everytime
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2019, 06:17 PM   #34
Lantern2814
Valued Poster

Quote:
aww latrine did you get your feelings hurt?. are you one of the MAGGs who didn't get a trophy like the other kids. Go put your hat on, look in the mirror and say, " Someday Ill be brave enough to go Outside with my hat on" until then just hide like the rest of the trump sissys
You aren't capable of hurting anything on me you coward. Trophies? I have plenty of those from my high school and college competition days. When I lost i acknowledged the opponent as having been the better man that day. Unlike you who whines and cries and tries to get the decision overturned. I'm not afraid to go anywhere myself wearing my MAGA hat. People like you will scream from their cars as they run away because they're gutless unless they have 10 people with them. Go back and hide. You'd be the first one running away in any given situation.
Lantern2814 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2019, 06:53 PM   #35
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lantern2814 View Post
You aren't capable of hurting anything on me you coward. Trophies? I have plenty of those from my high school and college competition days. When I lost i acknowledged the opponent as having been the better man that day. Unlike you who whines and cries and tries to get the decision overturned. I'm not afraid to go anywhere myself wearing my MAGA hat. People like you will scream from their cars as they run away because they're gutless unless they have 10 people with them. Go back and hide. You'd be the first one running away in any given situation.
I apologize. I forgot that the homemaking classes gave awards for sewing, knitting, etc. Im sure those skills have benefited greatly as a stay at home dad so your wife can provide for the family. Once again, I didn't mean to undermine your accomplishments. Ill be on the lookout for the lone wolfs in the MAGA hats. So far they have been more illusive in Dallas than Bigfoot
Old 02-04-2019, 08:09 AM   #36
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Cali is the most racist , idiot filled , phobic place I have ever been , Nice other then most of the people and traffic.
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2019, 08:16 AM   #37
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NO! How did that boycott of chic fil a turn out???
That was my point...the vast majority of the liberal left do not listen to the fringe nuts on the far left.

Whereas...

Oh never mind. My expectations were obviously to high fir you to comprehend. I just didn't realize you'd turn around and confirm my point while in your mind still disagreeing.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2019, 11:11 AM   #38
winn dixie
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
That was my point...the vast majority of the liberal left do not listen to the fringe nuts on the far left.

Whereas...

Oh never mind. My expectations were obviously to high fir you to comprehend. I just didn't realize you'd turn around and confirm my point while in your mind still disagreeing.
Capabilities here are lacking. My point was made and now your crawfishin'. Thats ok.. Thats exactly what your hereos the clintons and odumbos do. bahahaha
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2019, 12:03 PM   #39
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
. bahahaha
Did WacoKid fuck the help....for the last couple of months all yall parrot is this shit.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2019, 03:01 PM   #40
Lantern2814
Valued Poster

Quote:
I apologize. I forgot that the homemaking classes gave awards for sewing, knitting, etc. Im sure those skills have benefited greatly as a stay at home dad so your wife can provide for the family. Once again, I didn't mean to undermine your accomplishments. Ill be on the lookout for the lone wolfs in the MAGA hats. So far they have been more illusive in Dallas than Bigfoot
More points for you. Personal insults and general rudeness. Winn may have to ban you shortly.
Lantern2814 is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2019, 03:08 PM   #41
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lantern2814 View Post
More points for you. Personal insults and general rudeness. Winn may have to ban you shortly.
im sorry lantern. i was wrong for being mean to you. lets be friends. start fresh. let bygones be bygones. what do you say?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women