Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59908
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47515
pyramider46370
bambino40311
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 04-19-2012, 11:18 PM   #16
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
Then you must also believe that because of the extradoridinary few days I spent on R&R in 1970, Watergate followed and Nixon was forced to resign. All because of me and a sizzlin' Aussie Babe!

I believe I now understand where you are coming from!
BigTicks, if you want to believe that your fucking a Sheila had something to do with Nixon's resignation, you can add it to your list of other delusional beliefs. Likewise, if you truly believe any of these recent "failure of leadership" issues are going to help Odumbo politically, then once again you can add it to your list of delusional beliefs.

If Romney can use the GSA and Secret Service scandals to erode confidence in Obama’s ability to competently manage the affairs of the federal government — the most basic task of any president — his challenge of unseating the incumbent becomes considerably easier.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/post/the-gsa-and-secret-service-scandals-a-political-problem-for-president-obama/2012/04/18/gIQAYEcART_blog.html?wprss=rss _politics
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 01:49 AM   #17
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
BigTicks, if you want to believe that your fucking a Sheila had something to do with Nixon's resignation, you can add it to your list of other delusional beliefs. Likewise, if you truly believe any of these recent "failure of leadership" issues are going to help Odumbo politically, then once again you can add it to your list of delusional beliefs.
I never once said, or even implied, that the rooftop Bagdad escapade would "help Obama politically!" I merely drew a comparison between a horny US Government employee in 1970 and now! Truth be known, over the 40+ year period I never considered making a connection between Sexy Sheila and Tricky Dick.

That is, until I read your delusional rant! However, if you feel the rooftop Bagdad escapade is the best thing you have to hang your hat on, far be it from me to inform you that you're full of horse caca.
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 07:21 AM   #18
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
I never once said, or even implied, that the rooftop Bagdad escapade would "help Obama politically!" Then why, BigTicks, did you take issue with the original OP?

I merely drew a comparison between a horny US Government employee in 1970 and now! Truth be known, over the 40+ year period I never considered making a connection between Sexy Sheila and Tricky Dick.

But
BigTicks, you said this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigticks View Post
Then you must also believe that because of the extradoridinary few days I spent on R&R in 1970, Watergate followed and Nixon was forced to resign. All because of me and a sizzlin' Aussie Babe!

I believe I now understand where you are coming from!
That is, until I read your delusional rant! However, if you feel the rooftop Bagdad escapade is the best thing you have to hang your hat on, far be it from me to inform you that you're full of horse caca.
Old 04-20-2012, 09:58 AM   #19
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

BTW, BigTicks, here's an update:

Scandals Challenge Obama At Tricky Time

WASHINGTON — It isn't Mitt Romney who's giving Barack Obama fits as the president pivots to re-election mode. It's those federal bureaucrats carousing in Las Vegas, the Secret Service consorting with Colombian prostitutes and U.S. soldiers posing with bloody enemy corpses.
The scandals are taking a toll. They are distracting embarrassments that are dominating public attention while Obama seeks to focus on difficulties abroad and jobs at home. And they are giving Republicans an opportunity to question his competence and leadership, an opening for Romney in a race so close that any advantage might make a difference.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/19/obama-scandals-_n_1438560.html

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women