Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40283
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 09-26-2018, 08:17 AM   #61
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrielle View Post
How the fuck did I ever make it to 38 without y'all telling me what to do/feel/be?
Yes I agree, that was quite an acomplishment. How did you remember to breath all of those years, because you are obviously a moron!
I am not telling you what to do/feel or be!
I was telling you my perception of you, I do not care enough about you to offer you advice of one kind or another!
Dogface78 is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 12:21 PM   #62
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tannana View Post
I know one that won't involve an AMP or endlessly trolling the weak minded about one's cousin. Holler!
sexymaid_69 is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 02:58 PM   #63
woodstick
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Remind me to never ever contact Gabrielle for any reason. Oh wait, there is zero chance of that lol. Girl has issues!
woodstick is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 03:17 PM   #64
drbob_101
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogface78 View Post
P.S. Yes Gabrielle the female taddas it fits her!
Exactly!
drbob_101 is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 06:26 PM   #65
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogface78 View Post
Yes I agree, that was quite an acomplishment. How did you remember to breath all of those years, because you are obviously a moron!
I am not telling you what to do/feel or be!
I was telling you my perception of you, I do not care enough about you to offer you advice of one kind or another!
Hey, breathing is an involuntary bodily function. It doesn’t take any thought process. Just sayin........

https://www.quora.com/Is-breathing-v...or-involuntary

It requires no thought
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 06:55 PM   #66
Devo
Valued Poster

I swear, you couldn't pay for this shit, even in real life.

And, frankly, I never wanted to pay for a provider who did things like gangbangs, bukkakes, etc, if only because of exposure, same as ones who were not in a sober state of mind, or a streetwalker, for more reasons.

Is it wrong to expect to find a provider with a bit of class?

Good sex involves the brain, and much as the little head.
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 07:02 PM   #67
Devo
Valued Poster

You know, to add, the original hobby scene long before TOS was around, centered around a dozen or so, usually single moms, doing what they had to, as a way to make ends meet.

I don't recall most of them having obvious "Issues" that made them work, other than to get by.

Meet and greets weren't drunken orgies, they were places for hobbyists and providers to meet and not fuck in the bathroom.

Then, as the internet progressed and it became open to more and more providers, the "Issues" crept in, and it became more, and more comnon to expect those things to be a part of the provider scene.

Now, you just expect that the driving force behind most of them out there now, is involving some form of consumption.

You only have to look at the reviews a few months, even, apart to see the pattern.

BTW, most high class providers I have met, had no issues with seeing and serving your SO, or any other female you wanted to bring along.

In fact the one who I got busted seeing, really helped save my marriage, by meeting us as a couple, and focusing the attention on my wife.

AMPS, never been to one, for the above reasons as I stated above.

Further, again in reference to the AMPS, the women there are basically slaves, usually too dumb to learn english, and paying off their transit charges back to the Korean Banks/Mafia, importing them.

They are doing the only thing left to them to survive, and, I just can't condone that.

Of your own choice, and free will, yes, that's a business, this is human trafficking, plain and simple.
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 07:32 PM   #68
jmichael
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

All I can say after reading this is, Gabrielle must be one hell of a provider why else would anyone see this nut
jmichael is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 08:15 PM   #69
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmichael View Post
All I can say after reading this is, Gabrielle must be one hell of a provider why else would anyone see this nut
Ask Tannana, he dated her.
Old 09-26-2018, 08:48 PM   #70
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Further, again in reference to the AMPS, the women there are basically slaves, usually too dumb to learn english, and paying off their transit charges back to the Korean Banks/Mafia, importing them.

They are doing the only thing left to them to survive, and, I just can't condone that.

Of your own choice, and free will, yes, that's a business, this is human trafficking[/QUOTE]

I am sorry but you have the same ideas as a lot of the guys in here. You do not use them therefore you do not understand them. In the Korean fuck shops you may be correct as to how the girls are used! But the Chinese girls respond to an ad that my wife ran on a Chinese website, a help wanted website like the section in craigslist. They came to the shop by bus Greyhound or the Chinese bus service usually from NY. And they we're free to come and go as they pleased in our shop!
As for the language,they are far from stupid! Chinese is a level 5 foreign service institute language. They are the people that teach the diplomats CIA types and others working for our government overseas language skills. Level 5 is as hard as it gets! I have been studying and speaking Mandarin on my own now for 7 years and am conversational, I can get by pretty well in it but am not fluent. In the FSI Mandarin course you study 8 hours a day, total immersion. It is very difficult. Spanish in contrast is I believe a level 3, it is Latin based and you go in as an English speaker already knowing a high percentage of words! It is a 3 month course, this is to reach fluency! How's your Spanish? My Spanish is decent also! Now English for a Chinese speaker is just as hard for them, as Chinese is for us! The reason, the two languages are completely unalike! And being in an environment not conducive to studying it is hard for them to learn English.
I spent two years studying on my own, not immersion. No teacher, and my Grammer still sucks though I have a decent vocabulary and a terrible accent. But I am completely understood as you understand a Chinese person with decent English, but an accent. I get a lot of looks when I break into Chinese unexpectedly.
In the Chinese places they are far from slaves, and are very intelligent, have I met stupid one's if course I have like us they have them too! But they do what they do because it is a business they understand and make damn good money at it, the girls as well as the owner. Alot of these girls come from good home situations in China, the one girlfriend I had, her father was the CEO of a Chinese corporation that makes the electrical boxes and transformers that are probably on the telephone pole outside your house!
Old 09-27-2018, 06:54 AM   #71
JimmiBucco
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Lol holy shit next time I have a question I'll just keep it to myself.
JimmiBucco is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 07:30 AM   #72
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by A1n2d3y4 View Post
Now that was funny.
Old 09-27-2018, 08:13 AM   #73
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by A1n2d3y4 View Post
Yes seen to it that you do!
Old 09-27-2018, 08:32 AM   #74
Gabrielle
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 36580
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Awww this is so cute...

“When a man gives his opinion, he’s a man…
When a woman gives her opinion, she’s a bitch.”
~ Bette Davis

Much of the info here on AMPs is just opinion, and much like what the government will have you believe, not accurate.
Gabrielle is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 11:44 AM   #75
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrielle View Post
Awww this is so cute...

“When a man gives his opinion, he’s a man…
When a woman gives her opinion, she’s a bitch.”
~ Bette Davis

Much of the info here on AMPs is just opinion, and much like what the government will have you believe, not accurate.
Your quote isn't accurate either. Lots of opinionated women aren't bitchy.
lustylad is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women