Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452828
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40262
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 03-16-2018, 04:05 PM   #1
That_guy_over_there
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Question for the ladies

I've spoken to some of you, and those that I have know I've got a seriously screwy schedule. That being said, I've reached out to a particular provider of the course of the last week with no response. I've read her bio and showcase, as well as recent reviews/posts as for preferred contact methods but found zilch. My question is, do I give up, or does it just sometimes happen that way? I'm still learning but I've not yet had this issue. Play safe!
That_guy_over_there is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2018, 11:03 PM   #2
Wizard of Ahhhhs
Premium Access

Encounters: 25

Yeah, I know... you said "Question for the ladies"... but here's my 2 cents.

Many of these ladies may have families... kids that may be in school... and are on spring break this week.

I would have seen my fav this week in a heartbeat, but knew she was taking the week off with family.

So, short answer, sometimes it happens that way. Ask another lady (for instance, someone who has been posting this week), or be patient and follow-up with your particular provider next week.
Wizard of Ahhhhs is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2018, 11:20 PM   #3
That_guy_over_there
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

I guess I feel kind of stupid, having it put like that lol. Thank you for the response.
That_guy_over_there is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 06:35 AM   #4
Tempstress Tiff
Temporary Stress Reliever

User ID: 188793
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

If you have contacted said provider before last min, on multiple occasions. She just may not respond if she knows she can't get you in immediately.
Tempstress Tiff is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 07:11 AM   #5
HoustonRiley
Texas Tornado

User ID: 167370
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Also things like RW Jobs or part-time providing.

Spring break week/weeks slightly effect the hobby everywhere.

Just bc a provider has a showcase doesn't mean she's available or even online.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizard of Ahhhhs View Post
Yeah, I know... you said "Question for the ladies"... but here's my 2 cents.

Many of these ladies may have families... kids that may be in school... and are on spring break this week.

I would have seen my fav this week in a heartbeat, but knew she was taking the week off with family.

So, short answer, sometimes it happens that way. Ask another lady (for instance, someone who has been posting this week), or be patient and follow-up with your particular provider next week.
HoustonRiley is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 11:26 AM   #6
AmberFoxxz
Queen Bee

User ID: 353922
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Sometimes we get so bogged down with incoming calls and texts. You decide to respond when you have a free minute to focus and it's easy to get distracted and it slip your mind. I always say that persistence is key. I totally meant to text you back or just forgot to press "send" and just need a little reminder
AmberFoxxz is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 01:35 PM   #7
TaylorKisses
Slim Thick Caramel Treat!

User ID: 402941
My ECCIE Reviews

Pesistence is key. When I’m travaling I sometimes I get flooded with emails and can’t respond back as quickly as I’d like to. The emails that always catch my eye & I will get to more quickly is the ones that are professionally written and thorough and get straight to the point. I’m actually thinking of making a post in the Co Ed sec. of some tips on how to email a provider because I know it’s something very helpful to both a provider and a client.
TaylorKisses is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 12:28 PM   #8
AmberFoxxz
Queen Bee

User ID: 353922
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

While that is a great idea Taylor, I'd advise you against wasting your valuable and already stretched time. Unfortunately the truth is it won't be read by 80% of the men that reach out to us. Hell, most don't bother reading ads or showcases where some ladies have clearly stated instructions. Just my opinion, I don't have the energy to waste on futility.
AmberFoxxz is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 07:38 AM   #9
Guest090620-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 256121
My ECCIE Reviews

I have to agree with everyone else here. I have a very weird schedule at the moment and some days I'm completely available and other days I don't even turn on my hobby phone at all. I have had to start mentioning this to clients when we meet.. I say things like if you ever call me and I don't answer or you don't hear back from me it doesn't mean that I don't want to see you! So be persistent and just keep trying! As a personal policy for myself, if I miss your phone call by more than an hour or so I typically will not call or text you back out of respect and privacy of your personal lives! I'd hate to call or text someone back 3 hours later when they're sitting at home with their wife! (Just as an example)

I'm typically available anytime except Wednesday or Thursday evenings but I'm pretty low volume these days and I prefer to only see regular clients so I may only actually meet a 1-3 new people per week. So if you try to reach me and I don't answer, it's nothing personal...someone else just beat you to the punch! Lol
These days it really helps if you can schedule in advance with me! And the more detailed and intelligent you seem definitely will help you stand out from the rest! Sometimes I get hundreds of texts emails or phone calls in one day and it can be very overwhelming! So be charming, patient and persistent!
Guest090620-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 08:21 AM   #10
xomissmiab
♕Midwest MustHave♡

User ID: 342551
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessicaKCRabbit View Post
if I miss your phone call by more than an hour or so I typically will not call or text you back out of respect and privacy of your personal lives! I'd hate to call or text someone back 3 hours later when they're sitting at home with their wife! (Just as an example)

I'm pretty low volume these days and I prefer to only see regular clients so I may only actually meet a 1-3 new people per week. So if you try to reach me and I don't answer, it's nothing personal...someone else just beat you to the punch! Lol
These days it really helps if you can schedule in advance with me! And the more detailed and intelligent you seem definitely will help you stand out from the rest! Sometimes I get hundreds of texts emails or phone calls in one day and it can be very overwhelming! So be charming, patient and persistent!
Same Exact thing for Me .
xomissmiab is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 09:35 AM   #11
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

patience pays off....alot of us get booged down with texts and emails....so just takes time to work thibngs out....if you really wanna see her it will be worth your wait!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 09:51 AM   #12
Luxie
The Midwest Companion

User ID: 287996
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorKisses View Post
Pesistence is key. When I’m travaling I sometimes I get flooded with emails and can’t respond back as quickly as I’d like to. The emails that always catch my eye & I will get to more quickly is the ones that are professionally written and thorough and get straight to the point. I’m actually thinking of making a post in the Co Ed sec. of some tips on how to email a provider because I know it’s something very helpful to both a provider and a client.
This. If I am pressed for time I am more likely to respond to a well thought out email including their screening information versus one that just says "u avail?". Not saying OP sent anything like that but that's how I tend to react.

Also, unless I am touring I am very unlikely to book a same day appointment. If someone had asked for something short notice (without being screened) in the past, I tend to ignore them every other time they contact me because it's a waste of time to respond to their query every single time knowing it will lead to nowhere. Time is money, folks!
Luxie is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 11:13 AM   #13
DestinyInKC
Account Disabled

User ID: 141470
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessicaKCRabbit View Post
I have to agree with everyone else here. I have a very weird schedule at the moment and some days I'm completely available and other days I don't even turn on my hobby phone at all. I have had to start mentioning this to clients when we meet.. I say things like if you ever call me and I don't answer or you don't hear back from me it doesn't mean that I don't want to see you! So be persistent and just keep trying! As a personal policy for myself, if I miss your phone call by more than an hour or so I typically will not call or text you back out of respect and privacy of your personal lives! I'd hate to call or text someone back 3 hours later when they're sitting at home with their wife! (Just as an example)

I'm typically available anytime except Wednesday or Thursday evenings but I'm pretty low volume these days and I prefer to only see regular clients so I may only actually meet a 1-3 new people per week. So if you try to reach me and I don't answer, it's nothing personal...someone else just beat you to the punch! Lol
couldnt have said it better myself. I too, do not respond after an hour, not wanting to get anyone in trouble. If you add something like "feel free to text me back anytime" then I will know it is okay. Also with me, i do not turn on my phone every single day. Be persistent!
DestinyInKC is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 12:39 PM   #14
Get Lucky
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

It has happened to us all. No sense in fretting about it. If you really want to schedule with a particular provider, then a subsequent contact is advisable. I absolutely communicate in a professional manner and four women in this thread (Tiff, Mia, and Destiny whom I’ve had the pleasure and Taylor whom I anticipate a future tryst) are all wonderful communicators.

If it’s meant to be, then it will happen.
Get Lucky is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women