Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59840
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 03-20-2018, 02:06 PM   #1
golfnpro
Account Disabled

Encounters: 50
Default When is it ok to ask for specifics?

I have been around for a little while but don't claim to know the mind of a woman or have all the answers on any subject. I am questioning myself about a recent exchange and wondering if I spooked her somehow.

I was talking to a provider. seemed to be going good and I was VERY interested. Started to zero in on a visit and we shifted from PM to text messages. I think she asked when I wanted to see her and my response was "what are your rates"?

Reviews showed 1/2 hour and hour appointments in recent reviews but not for this area.
I didn't want to assume that I could see her at those rates and have an awkward meeting.
I don't bring more money than the donation....ever.

Also, her showcase showed a higher hourly rate than the reviews.

After asking, ....nothing but crickets. No more texts, no PM just dead air. That's a couple of days ago.

So, do you think it is appropriate to ask about rates, and if so, at what point in the conversation?

Pro
golfnpro is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 03:04 PM   #2
Audreyg
girl next door

User ID: 330991
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Personally, it's very off-putting when someone asks for my rates, as they are clearly on my website and on almost every ad I place.

I don't think it's appropriate to ask, unless you really can't find it anywhere. Maybe if you do need to ask make it clear that you are making sure you will show up with the correct donation and not trying to negotiate or haggle.
Audreyg is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 05:58 PM   #3
golfnpro
Account Disabled

In her case, the donation for an hour was on her profile but again, no reviews i saw were as high as the donation listed

Not listed anywhere else i could see

I never haggle with a provider

Once i saw an out of town provider and assumed that the 300 rate of her last review was the rate. It was not. She was gracious about it but I was embarrassed
Old 03-20-2018, 06:12 PM   #4
Melissa Madyson
Account Disabled

User ID: 89913
My ECCIE Reviews

Sometimes in my ads I don't post rates, I only post my ad. But I am like that sometimes I post my rates but they're in my showcase. If a client wants to they can ask me after we've interacted what my rates are and I have no problem telling him. But that's just me I'm not every provider. I like us to both be on the same page.

You may have just spooked her, but it's always good to know what her donation is ahead of time so you don't look like a deer in headlights when she tells you at the session.

M.M.
Melissa Madyson is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 06:53 PM   #5
Circus Midget
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

It can be difficult when a lady has different rates posted in different places.
I've seen where women's rates will differ from their adds, showcase, P411, Eros.
Consistency can go a long way towards stopping guys from asking what your rates are.
Circus Midget is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 06:58 PM   #6
golfnpro
Account Disabled

I sent her a pm to tell her what I was thinking and she just got bacl to me and was pretty cool about it.
She didnt offer if I had spooked her or clarify what her rates were though.
I typically don’t push ahead once there’s problems but I offered I may see her on the next pass through and she seems ok with that.
Old 03-20-2018, 07:04 PM   #7
golfnpro
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Circus Midget View Post
I've seen where women's rates will differ from their adds, showcase, P411, Eros.
Consistency can go a long way towards stopping guys from asking what your rates are.
Agreed. Some providers don’t update their showcase ever so I dont put much creedance in that unless the reviews donations and showcase’s stated donation matches

In this case it didnt
Old 03-21-2018, 06:01 AM   #8
Heisenberg3
Registered Member

Encounters: 5

Like the OP said, if there is a discrepancy on rates listed I will definitely ask because I don't want to pay more than I have to or not bring enough. I also only bring the exact amount of money for a session.

I can definitely see how a lady would get nervous when a guy asks her rates because of possible LEOs, but it's better for both people to be on the same page, imo.
Heisenberg3 is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 08:12 AM   #9
Melissa Madyson
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Yes consistency is key. I try to keep my rates the same everywhere that way I don't have to worry if a guy saw me somewhere else and my rates were different. I keep my phone number the same for work that way my reputation will precede me in a good way. Guys like to see consistency in a lady and vice versa.

Creating a good business model and making good business decisions will take you a long way in this industry. If it was me I would have replied back to you and I would have tried to at least be on the same page you or and discuss a few things so if you couldn't see me today, that I knew at least when you came back in town that you would be able to contact me for a session.

But that's just me I'm business-minded. And I'm professional in all of my business dealings with people.
M M.
Old 03-21-2018, 08:43 AM   #10
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audreyg View Post
Personally, it's very off-putting when someone asks for my rates, as they are clearly on my website and on almost every ad I place.

I don't think it's appropriate to ask, unless you really can't find it anywhere. Maybe if you do need to ask make it clear that you are making sure you will show up with the correct donation and not trying to negotiate or haggle.

This is an easy one to answer ...

We fucktards are simple folk. If you have your rates posted close by your photos we can get distracted and never see your rates. This would be especially true when taint photos are present.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 09:51 AM   #11
golfnpro
Account Disabled

IMO any response would have been ok. You don't wanna say? Ok, I get it. Tell me to look and Ill make a decision. It may not be the right one but......

I think she may have got on the road and I misinterpreted her silence.
Old 03-21-2018, 12:13 PM   #12
Exotic Yazmin DDD
Your sexy Island Delight

User ID: 302883
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Imagine taking the time to put your rates in both your ad and showcase only to be asked a million times "What are your rates?"
It gets old and annoying and most upscale girls do not ever discuss rates.

I would assume her Showcase or Ad is the most current rate, not reviews.
Sometimes discounts are given for specials or special people and may not apply to you. I wouldn't ignore you, but I am VERY leery of a guy who asks questions that are posted in multiple times throughout my add and Showcase
Exotic Yazmin DDD is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 01:31 PM   #13
Lia88
Puerto Rican Lia

User ID: 420688
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

It's okay to ask about rates. Best done in the very beginning so not much time is wasted in texting back and forth. Also bc you dont know if she have a special going or something and like you said you want to bring a accurate amount. Alot of Guys have not seen your Ad but ran across your showcase and Don't know if theirs a special. Doesn't hurt to ask.

But while ago It use to get on my nerves when ppl would ask because it was listed in my showcase...But I would never ghost them. Agitated yes lol..but my attitude was always positive...

Alot of times rates are different than stated on reviews for numerous reasons: Specials, negotiated rate etc ect...

I dont have rates listed anymore just so people can ask. Nowadays I set my rates on however I feel for the day. Don't feel like I should have a permanent price tag on display like a object on a shelf.

So it's best to ask because theirs alot of us that have the go with the flow type rates....
Lia88 is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 02:46 PM   #14
Guest123018
Account Disabled

User ID: 68788
My ECCIE Reviews

I for one do not like to be asked about rates, especially since I've served up that particular information where it's researchable on the WWW.

IMO every situation is different. I would have done a little bit of research on you and then I would have replied accordingly.

My findings would have shown me that you do not have a history of haggling and again I would have responded accordingly. At no point would I had went silent on you.

Each provider is different in the way she handles things but at the same time on your end if you have to dig to find her rates then if it were me I would have just moved on because I don't believe any professional provider would make things so difficult as to find the information that she should have viewable somewhere online.

G'luck and happy hobbying!
Guest123018 is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 03:43 PM   #15
Melissa Madyson
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Imagine going to the supermarket one day or the corner store, and you're getting the one thing you always get in there and you know how much it cost so you only bring that amount of money inside the store, when you get to the register the price was jacked up higher then you're used to paying, that would be sticker shock and you would be kind of upset I would think. Same way with gentleman if you have a client that used to pay a certain rate with you, and then one day he brings said donation that he always pays to your residence and you say to him, the rate is higher today just because... and then he says just because why? And you say I don't know I woke up today and that's the mood I felt like. It puts the gentleman in an awkward situation and put you out of a job. Anybody that stays in this hobby long enough knows you have to be consistent for a gentleman in order for him to keep you as a long-term provider in his book

Yes every woman has a right to change their rates, just like every gentleman has a right to say he's not going to see you anymore because the other day when he saw you you were one price, and then because you just felt like it in the wind blew South you change the rate to a higher rate because you felt like it that day.

But what do I know I've only been in this industry since I was young, and as everyone knows because I've talked about it quite often I am now 50..lol

But that's just me don't mind my opinion I'm just giving my thoughts on the situation.

M.M.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women