Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > A Question of Legality
A Question of Legality Post your legal questions here (general, nothing of a personal nature)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452816
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 01-23-2018, 12:30 PM   #16
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Pee on them to assert dominance
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 01:25 PM   #17
GiovaniDosSantos
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by anna maria View Post
Will try to keep this one brief. I do incalls at my private residence, have owned the house for 10 years, started providing 2 years ago. I am low volume, maybe 4-5 per week so not a lot of traffic at my house anyway. Recently neighbors have started taking pics of cars in my driveway and it concerns me. So I stopped providing last week. My question is, what can they do with the pictures if they suspect what I am doing? What is the likelihood the popo will try to set me up in my own home? What is considered proof? I would assume they would have to pose as a client and get me on audio agreeing to an "exchange". I never mention any details when they contact me or when they come, it's an unspoken rule. Also, I am very diligent about verifying who I see. If they pull someone over after they leave and get them to talk, would that be sufficient proof beyond a reasonable doubt to make an arrest without my corroboration? Of course I will deny everything. I have an active profile on SLS (swingers website), and I also do spiritual cleansings in my home. I just don't know what is considered sufficient evidence to come after me. Like I said I am very low volume, I verify EVERYONE, and have stopped providing for now until I get some answers. Any help would be appreciated. and I live in New York state if that helps since I know laws are different in every state.
4-5 per week x 4 weeks in a month is like 20 something random vehicles lol makes me wonder why you haven't been busted already. You should thank your neighbors for not snitching you out a long time ago. Give them a fruit basket
GiovaniDosSantos is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2018, 02:51 PM   #18
Guest031918
Account Disabled

User ID: 387194
My ECCIE Reviews

Hi there sweetheart thanks for the input about this topic.this people don’t have a clu what’s coming for them, I have both of them in videos saying things that would jeopardize both their employment she is a school teacher in the city teacher 5th to inner city school kids I live in the suburbs but, know people live in the city and have school age children that are minority’. She confessed in the video to be racist not good,she was already put on unpaid leave time for a year because she had an issue with one of her students not good again. The part of NY I live has a very large population of blacks,Latinos and other minority’s no good again. I family in the city with small children and I’m also going to bring het racism to they attention. The guy works for the town and breaks the rules all the time I also have him on video and photos so I have no choice than to take my duties as a concern citizen very serious. Will keep you posted as I have an appointment with the principal of her school and the president of the school board tomorrow it might not get her fired but another year with unpaid leave won’t be bad being that their house is in is in the last stages of for clouse lol 😂 😂😂
Guest031918 is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2018, 07:39 AM   #19
Lincoln.F.Stern
Account Disabled

Where as I do not know all the laws in all the states but if a vehicle is parked outside in plain view, be it on the street, in your driveway or if you have a garage and you left the door open all one needs is binoculars or a camera with a decent zoom to get the license plate to run.

As long as it is in PLAIN VIEW! if you have a garage and have an empty slot in it ideally you could let them park inside and close the door.

That does not guarantee someone won't watch your house and see them coming or going. I would consult with a lawyer on this . Your neighbors might have security cameras set up to protect their own property but the field of view catches your driveway too.

course now if they set up a camera to specifically spy on your property then you might have a legal concern.

The other thought is with cars coming to your house 4-5 times a week , depending on the neighborhood your neighbors might be thinking your house is a stash house for some illegal product.
Lincoln.F.Stern is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2018, 04:09 PM   #20
Art Lover
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Pardon my ignorance about this but can anyone “run” someone’s lic plates just for the hell of it if they are not LE? How is that done?
Art Lover is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2018, 04:47 PM   #21
midvale
Premium Access

Encounters: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Lover View Post
Pardon my ignorance about this but can anyone “run” someone’s lic plates just for the hell of it if they are not LE? How is that done?
Not in Iowa.
midvale is online now   Quote
Old 01-28-2018, 05:04 PM   #22
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26
Default Move your business

After all is said and done the answer is to take your incall some where that won't be noticed. The area you live is not the place to allow what you are doing. It is like a liquor store next to a day care. The neighbors will continue to gain backing from LE. When I visit a lady I carry a breifcase so she can say I am an insurance sale man.
Guest030824 is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2018, 06:13 PM   #23
sjohnlewis
BANNED

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcinokc View Post
Neighbors pay attention. A drug dealer and an underage runaway girl selling pussy were recently run off the cul-de-sac where I live. The neighbors got the police involved and they handled it pretty quickly. Be careful !

+1

It may be your house, but it is there neighborhood. If it is a small town, the risk increases.
sjohnlewis is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2018, 08:51 AM   #24
tia travels
Let's Have A Great Year!

User ID: 1650
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warptcuck View Post
take a picture of every license plate in their driveway
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotyour6 View Post
Pee on them to assert dominance
Quote:
Originally Posted by GiovaniDosSantos View Post
...You should thank your neighbors for not snitching you out a long time ago. Give them a fruit basket
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter View Post
op should offer neighbors a sloppy seconds discount
First of all...HILARIOUS!!

Secondly, I agree with one of the earlier replies. I'm surprised that you haven't been turned in already--or maybe you have and they are just helping the police garner more evidence.

People can make money off giving crime tips thus the reason some people are nosy.
http://www.crimestoppersusa.org/

Or...they are hoping to post their pictures and video (yep...they might even be taking video of your clients going in and out) for their online blog or youtube accounts.

If it were my house...and I saw my neighbors snapping pictures of cars in my driveway over more than 1 day...I'd stop doing business out of my home immediately (if I wanted to stay living there for years) or I'd start planning my move.

To address the hobbyist's concern about the neighbors, he might want to consider:
1). Getting a garage door with an automatic opener.
2). Meeting the provider at a parking lot nearby (this usually will only work with ladies you've already met as some stranger might not go for this).
3). Have her get in your car (in the front seat not the trunk*) and drive her back to your home...but as you get close to your street (perhaps about 10-15 houses away), have her duck down in the seat to the floor even...(throw a blanket over her if you want) and drive into your garage closing the door with the automatic opener soon after.
4). Once in the garage with the door closed---you both can exit the car and enter your house from inside the garage.

I did this a number of times with a COP client who didn't want his neighbors seeing. This is also useful for married men who aren't sure which neighbors are friends with his wife.

* NOTE to providers: NEVER EVER, get in the trunk of a hobbyist's car...no matter who many times you've met him already or how much you like him.
tia travels is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 06:49 PM   #25
Gfe Juliette
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 57453
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warptcuck View Post
take a picture of every license plate in their driveway
+1
Gfe Juliette is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 07:03 PM   #26
Gfe Juliette
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 57453
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I would highly suggest you invest in renting your own place for your special friends such as an apartment or condo that is discreet. It will save you a lot of headaches and drama.

Juliette
Gfe Juliette is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 09:10 AM   #27
nbnsennbn1
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

It is quiet obvious they neighbors already suspect something or may even know. Try to get into their shoes and think about it. They are probably very mad and trying to find ways to out you. They are actually not being nosy, they are actually concerned about their safety. I am not saying you are making them unsafe, but that's probably how they feel. You did good by stopping. I would suggest you not do this at your home anymore. I am sure the majority of members on this website would respond very similarly to your neighbors, if this were their neighborhood and if they are single women, have children and/or wife. Also refrain from confronting anyone. Any action (especially adverse action) taken by you will simply confirm their suspicion and this will become an all out war. Time will have to pass to undo the damage.
nbnsennbn1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2018, 01:25 PM   #28
Red Max
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 11

The SLS thing is a good defense. Stop providing for a while, and have a conspicuous parade of swinger friends over. LE will investigate and determine that you're into swinging and not a provider. Once that happens, you're probably OK with the visitors.
Red Max is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2018, 04:04 PM   #29
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Max,
Nimby's are Nimbys, they will always keep causing issues.
Best to not rattle them (unless you really want to).

I have a neighbor that's a PETA person.
Had an empty horse trailer in my drive a while back for a few hours and they made half a dozen calls to everyone they could.
Animal control came out a few days later, and they were laughing. But, they said that they had to come out because of procedures.
Haven't talked to that neighbor in a couple years now.
Maybe they got tired of me asking why they eat meat.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2018, 08:32 AM   #30
instfixer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

If your neighborhood permits it...
Have a palm reading service or fortune telling service...
Something to explain away visitors...
Have a room setup with a crystal ball in case the cops run a 'sting'
Be VERY worried what you place in trash as the cops could pick over your trash.
instfixer is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women