Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59857
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47442
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Old 02-14-2011, 10:07 PM   #1
Guest011914-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 41643
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Random Acts of kindness

I try to help people when I can and there are times they don't even know I was the one to help.An example after seeing a gentleman as we were leaving they was a homeless woman who was in distress and I just handed her half of my gift. I later saw her go up to the front office and watched her pay the front desk..... I am a firm believer in giving back when you can because there have been times I needed help and someone was there for me. What do you think and have you done any random acts of kindness?
Guest011914-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 10:22 PM   #2
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thats was so nice of you Irish!!! I firmly believe in helping those who are less fortuante than myself as Ive led a very fortuanate life and was brought up in a home where all volunteered there time, money etc. This week i donated clothes etc to Big Brothers Big Sisters & Goodwill. We dont have any homeless people around here so i always go that route. Plus i volunteer at a local hospital regularly or when i can.
Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 10:35 PM   #3
Guest011914-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 41643
My ECCIE Reviews

Thats great....that said alot about what type of person you are...I am also hoping that with this thread if there are any people that need help they will feel comfortable to PM those who help others and ask for the help and than pay it forward when they can....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet N Little View Post
Thats was so nice of you Irish!!! I firmly believe in helping those who are less fortunate than myself as Ive led a very fortunate life and was brought up in a home where all volunteered there time, money etc. This week i donated clothes etc to Big Brothers Big Sisters & Goodwill. We dont have any homeless people around here so i always go that route. Plus i volunteer at a local hospital regularly or when i can.
Guest011914-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 10:45 PM   #4
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

I love RAOK!...You can make someone's day even by doing the smallest thing.....Being kind to someone without expecting anything in return is the best!
Valerie is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 11:05 PM   #5
Clouddancer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Kudos to you ladies! Simple acts of kindness can not only brightens someone else's day but will always make you a happier person.

This was from about a year ago:
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=11909

Here's a suggestion for a RAOK for you ladies.......

visit Dallas
Clouddancer is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 05:11 AM   #6
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default Random kindness...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie View Post
I love RAOK!...You can make someone's day even by doing the smallest thing.....Being kind to someone without expecting anything in return is the best!
I consider each date with the lovely ladies I've seen a random act of kindness....with a really big tip....Thanks for being so kind!!
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 03:33 PM   #7
topsgt38801
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Irish, you are a true keeper. Good hearted individual.

I did buy breakfast for a homeless person that came into the Waffle House where I was eating breakfast a few weeks before Christmas. He came in for coffee and only had enough for a small cup. Asked him if he had eaten lately and said no, so I could not let him go without buying him breakfast. He was so hungry he ate 3 eggs, bacon, sausage and a waffle. He left very full and satisfied, but I think I was more satisfied than he because it was cold and rainy and I felt good that he at least had some warm food before he went back out in the weather.
topsgt38801 is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 03:35 PM   #8
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by topsgt38801 View Post

I did buy breakfast for a homeless person that came into the Waffle House where I was eating breakfast a few weeks before Christmas. He came in for coffee and only had enough for a small cup. Asked him if he had eaten lately and said no, so I could not let him go without buying him breakfast. He was so hungry he ate 3 eggs, bacon, sausage and a waffle. He left very full and satisfied, but I think I was more satisfied than he because it was cold and rainy and I felt good that he at least had some warm food before he went back out in the weather.
aweee how thoughtful and kind your a good man
Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 03:56 PM   #9
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by topsgt38801 View Post

Good on you!!!

It would have been nice if WH would have let him linger over the coffee you bought long enough to stay dry and warm.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 07:03 PM   #10
topsgt38801
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
Good on you!!!

It would have been nice if WH would have let him linger over the coffee you bought long enough to stay dry and warm.
They may have let him stay longer. I paid for his breakfast and tipped the waitress and had to leave and he was still there drinking more coffee. Hopefully he made it OK because temp dropped dramatically that night. I offered him a ride to Salvation Army shelter, but he said he was trying to get to Birmingham before dark about 140 miles away.
topsgt38801 is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 10:33 AM   #11
ClairJordan
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 47636
My ECCIE Reviews

This is a great topic. A little kindness goes a long way and goddess knows we can all use a helping hand now and again.

I was checking out of a hotel room in Chicago which I didn't need and was barely used. A young woman came to the front desk and said she had missed her plane and had to stay overnight, but it turns out she didn't have enough money to cover a room. I had the incidentals removed from the room and handed her the key. She wrote me a really nice note expressing her appreciation.

A rather fun twist of events occured in Vegas; it was really late and I was hanging out at the Hard Rock Hotel when I met this guy who said he was in a rock band and had gotten drunk in Seattle and blacked out, only to wake up as the plane was landing in Vegas. In true musician fashion he had no cash, no credit cards. We went to Mr. Lucky's and I bought him breakfast while the hotel staff was trying to get ahold of his manager. A couple of weeks later he came back to town and spoiled the shit out of me.

Even just saying hello and being polite to people goes a long way out there.
ClairJordan is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 10:40 AM   #12
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClairJordan View Post
A rather fun twist of events occured in Vegas; it was really late and I was hanging out at the Hard Rock Hotel when I met this guy who said he was in a rock band and had gotten drunk in Seattle and blacked out, only to wake up as the plane was landing in Vegas. In true musician fashion he had no cash, no credit cards. We went to Mr. Lucky's and I bought him breakfast while the hotel staff was trying to get ahold of his manager. A couple of weeks later he came back to town and spoiled the shit out of me.

Even just saying hello and being polite to people goes a long way out there.
Good on you for helping the lady.

However, I think if you're a hot lady, you'll be remembered by a guy you help. But if you're an easily forgettable guy (like me), you won't be remembered as easily. Just sayin' I don't think that guy would have "spoiled me rotten" later. I say that kind of facetiously, but I also think there's more than a grain of truth in it. It's not so much the act as the looks.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women