Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > ECCIE International > Caribbean > Dominican Republic - Discussions/Reviews
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452872
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47442
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Old 09-20-2023, 12:46 AM   #1
Dirkdiggler41
Premium Access

Encounters: 20
Default Blackbeards Summary and Conclusion

The executive summary sentence would read….Not necessarily disappointed I went, was expecting more based on website, customer service was not good at resort, is a glad I experienced it but won’t go back kinda thing for me. Your experience could be different however.
I met a guy who is a reg there. He stays days at a time and never leaves resort. Not for me but If that’s you then you would prob like this place.
I expected the food to be cheaper, 10-15 a meal. I should have expected resort pricing. That’s on me. Food was ok. Fajitas on first night was below average but I had pork next 2 night and was good. I stayed away from beef based on recommendation made by someone on her. I had a nice 30 dollar mahi mahi meal on the beach that was better off property of course. Nice fresh fish. In walking distance to resort is set of 4 restaurants. I chose Carey which had to be the most expensive of the 4 as it looked the nicest.
Jenny’s is store in walking distance where you can change your money into pesos and buy snacks and bottled water. Or can eat snacks and bottled water out of mini fridge. About the same price I think maybe little more expensive out of of mini bar but not much I don’t think.
One thing was disappointed by was Nico would not move me to cheaper room the last 2 nights of my stay even though they had availability. I never heard of such. I was only in the 120 a night penthouse because it was last room available when I booked ( at least they say). I could have saved 60 bucks a night but his response was”what I gonna do with penthouse then”. He didn’t want to lose 60 a night so he wouldn’t move me but I thought this was dick move. I stopped eating lunch there and went offsite so he didn’t actually get any more money from me for his refusal to move me. He’s a real asshole in my book for not doing that. That combined with the lukeworm welcome I received at check in makes it one of the worst customer experiences I have had with a manager of any establishment. Really poor.
But that was unique with the room change request so don’t let that persuade you either way to go or not.
The most disappointing thing was the false advertisement of what happens on Fri and sat night. In my review I mention it but for those that don’t have ROS access on Friday night there was no raffle and lap dance or party like is advertised on the website. Sat night was supposed to a dress up party for girls but they didn’t even open the upstairs fir the party to happen. The atmosphere at the resort is not a party atmosphere like it’s advertised. It’s a place to sleep and fuck. Period.
Now, I will say you can make your own party atmosphere. I did on night 1 and had a good time. I noticed a group of 3 guys who came together that had a great time. I noticed a couple of guys who spoke some Spanish that had a good time chatting with the girls and hanging out. But if you like me, little to no Spanish and go alone, well you end up by yourself a lot just chilling when you are there. I saw another white dude eating with 2 DR chicks from resort just sitting there entire time hardly talking because of language barrier. I experienced this night 1 to a lesser extent with Leann.
Enjoyed my off prop excursions with the mototaxi ride, cable car to mountain top and dune buggy excursion mudding and to beach. I will have found memories of that as well as my time with my fav girl there Leann.
I saw Leann when I was checking out and got a hug and kiss, we took pic together and I on my way back to airport.
In summary, go with guys, or alone is ok I if speak Spanish and I think this place would be more fun knowing what it is now. Personally I won’t repeat as I have other international locales on my radar but I doubt later in life I will double back to this place.
Been there done that. Nothing special in my humble opinion.
Dirkdiggler41 is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2023, 10:42 PM   #2
huskerdude
Premium Access

Encounters: 137

Sorry about your experience with Nico. He had been fantastic in the past, in fact one of the most customer oriented person working at BB. I can tell you he has been fired. I arrived on 9/10 & he was let go the week before. My report is coming soon. It's also highly unusual the disco wasn't open. They always do Thurs, Fri & Sat nights there. The chicas up in the disco go wild if you start handing out 1's like we do in the US strip clubs. They'll give you a great grinding lap dance. LOL El Carey is by far the most expensive and fanciest on the beach. The food and prices are much better at the two restaurants before the el Carey.
huskerdude is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women