Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47433
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 12-08-2012, 10:10 AM   #1
Crash Davis
A different devil.....

Default Outcall Rates

This is a question for both providers & guys.

The last few girls I've requested a 2 hour rate from the math just does not work. Now these are traveling ladies so take that into consideration.

Example: Incall rate $300 per hour, $350 outcall. I asked for 2 hours outcall rate $700.

The up-charge I'm assuming is for the travel time/gas of $50. However, there is no discount for multi-hours, plus the lady is guaranteed back to back without having to waste the hour in between clients during an in-call. Seems to me I'd be getting charged twice for the Outcall fee plus no break on the multiple hour apt, What am I not seeing cause this has happened the last 3 times I've asked for a 2 hour price?
Crash Davis is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 10:44 AM   #2
guest010313
Account Disabled

User ID: 48112
My ECCIE Reviews

Some of us don't discount multi hours. This is not a tough question.
guest010313 is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 11:34 AM   #3
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Its called Provider math. Its usually nothing like regular math we learned in school.
It is often times pretty funny.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 11:42 AM   #4
john_deere
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

i had a girl tell me once that her mileage formula took her in call rate from $300/hr to $650 for an outcall. what???
john_deere is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 12:02 PM   #5
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 78702
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Hard to understand how multi hours are not discounted...As you are using no more gas to get there, no more drive time to get there, no more prep time to get there, No more clean up time.................get the drift........I prefer multi hour appts as it gives us both more time to relax and enjoy the pleasure.....no need to rush...just enjoy the sexual sensual playtime for both..........Yum
Ms. Athena is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 12:51 PM   #6
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2590
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
Its called Provider math. Its usually nothing like regular math we learned in school.
It is often times pretty funny.

Darling, that is EXACTLY like the math you learned in school. 350+350=700 anywhere.

Ladies give themselves away with the rules they set for themselves. In the case of the lady with the 300 incall and 650 outcall, it's obvious that either she has an hourly minimum for outcall, or she has had issues with gents wanting her to stay longer or wasting her time at a lower rate. In cities where I'm touring, I have a two hour minimum for outcalls as well.

As a lady that doesn't add an outcall fee, and does discount the second hour to encourage two hour appointments, some ladies don't start discounting until the 3rd hour. At one time, that was the norm for ladies who enjoyed multi-hour appointments. A lady that has a minimum 2 hour/1K rate's 3rd hour is usually just 300 more.

If it's not worth it for you, no matter her pricing, I say don't go.
Tiffani Jameson is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 01:52 PM   #7
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Everyone wants to think they are getting a deal and a small discount on the subsequent hours are a good way to do that. Its all marketing; most ladies get it, and a few don't. Tiff, I know that you get it!

Thats the beauty of the system, ladies price it how they want and guys choose who they want to see based on that, and several other criteria. Free enterprise at its finest.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 03:18 PM   #8
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Athena View Post
Hard to understand how multi hours are not discounted...As you are using no more gas to get there, no more drive time to get there, no more prep time to get there, No more clean up time.................get the drift........I prefer multi hour appts as it gives us both more time to relax and enjoy the pleasure.....no need to rush...just enjoy the sexual sensual playtime for both..........Yum

ditto!

{I discount my 90minute & twohours...I figured I already have ya okayed...so less stress!.....................PL US the longer time makes for more fun!}
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 05:41 PM   #9
bigmiketwo
Premium Access

Encounters: 125

Dallas oughta charge MORE!! I need more stamina for longer sessions, and she is certainly worth it!!! Merry Christmas love!!
bigmiketwo is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 06:36 PM   #10
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

I would suggest get into better shape prior to your next Dallas adventure.

Now where are the taint photos?
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 11:14 AM   #11
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

We all know providers set their own rates. The way I look at it is like this. Providers who market themselves creatively are the ones you are going to want to see. These ladies know how to "discount" based on time spent and all that stuff already mentioned. The less creative providers are the ones who take the easy way by just doubling their hourly rate for a 2 hour appt. These are probably the more mechanical ladies who just go through the motion. BTW, these are also most likely the girls you don't want to spend 2 hours with

I've come to find that 1 hour is just too short to spend with a lady. I'm willing to pay for the longer sessions, but I do feel that there should be some type of discount. The best providers are the one's who know how to make an extended session work instead of going through the motions.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 11:28 AM   #12
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I've always felt a discount was warranted on multi-hour dates, which is 99% of what my gentlemen callers are seeking. The more time you spend with me, the better deal you get. I'd much rather enjoy one or two unhurried, mutually pleasurable experiences a day encompassing 2 hours or more than a handful of rushed 1-hour appointments. No, I don't make as much money, but I don't burn out, either.

Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 11:37 AM   #13
Kaleigh Monroe
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 35674
My ECCIE Reviews

Providing is the same as any other business. You pay for what you are purchasing. There is no rule saying that you must provide a discount just because someone sees you multple hours. That is the same as saying is you stay in a hotel for two nights in a row , you deserve a discounted rate. No, you would still pay the same rate as the first night you stayed. Disocunts are a privelage and are often abused because of the economy and constant competition in this business but I actually believe the ladies who do not give discounts , except on a special basis , are the ladies who are going to make sure you get your moneys worth.

Yes discounts are nice , but like I said , they are a privelage. If you want double , you pay double. People often feel they deserve a discount for two girl sessions as well but this is not true either. Quality is what you are paying for. It is your job to make sure to do the research to guarentee you will get your moneys worth is all.
Kaleigh Monroe is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 12:22 PM   #14
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaleigh Monroe View Post
Providing is the same as any other business. You pay for what you are purchasing. There is no rule saying that you must provide a discount just because someone sees you multple hours. That is the same as saying is you stay in a hotel for two nights in a row , you deserve a discounted rate. No, you would still pay the same rate as the first night you stayed. Disocunts are a privelage and are often abused because of the economy and constant competition in this business but I actually believe the ladies who do not give discounts , except on a special basis , are the ladies who are going to make sure you get your moneys worth.

Yes discounts are nice , but like I said , they are a privelage. If you want double , you pay double. People often feel they deserve a discount for two girl sessions as well but this is not true either. Quality is what you are paying for. It is your job to make sure to do the research to guarentee you will get your moneys worth is all.
Actually, many business, stores, and hotels DO offer discounts for multiple purchases. But you're right, it is something providers don't have to do, a privilege they are offering, but not one that they are obligated to extend. However I strongly disagree with your statement, "the ladies who do not give discounts, except on a special basis, are the ladies who are going to make sure you get your moneys worth." So, when Sak's 5th Avenue run sales, that puts them on the same quality level as Wal*Mart? No, I don't think so. Let us agree to respectfully disagree.

However, I'm there with you again on the 2-girl discount. Why should fellows expect a rate break when there are more people involved, more effort to be put out, more to coordinate, more care to be taken with safety issues, just MORE overall? I've never understood that.

Btw, is a "disocunt" a dissociation disorder bargain basement ho who charges for doubles since she has a split personality?(I love funny typos.)
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 01:26 PM   #15
Kaleigh Monroe
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 35674
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post
Actually, many business, stores, and hotels DO offer discounts for multiple purchases. But you're right, it is something providers don't have to do, a privilege they are offering, but not one that they are obligated to extend. However I strongly disagree with your statement, "the ladies who do not give discounts, except on a special basis, are the ladies who are going to make sure you get your moneys worth." So, when Sak's 5th Avenue run sales, that puts them on the same quality level as Wal*Mart? No, I don't think so. Let us agree to respectfully disagree.

However, I'm there with you again on the 2-girl discount. Why should fellows expect a rate break when there are more people involved, more effort to be put out, more to coordinate, more care to be taken with safety issues, just MORE overall? I've never understood that.

Btw, is a "disocunt" a dissociation disorder bargain basement ho who charges for doubles since she has a split personality?(I love funny typos.)
I totally understand what you are saying and I was by no means saying if you offer discounts your quality is lower , no no no , what I meant is that a lady who sticks to her donations (between 50-75 within her normal rate) for the most part , vs these ladies who do 60 dollar specials everyday , are most likely going to be a bit more qualified for your pleasure.
Kaleigh Monroe is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women