Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47430
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 10-02-2011, 04:38 PM   #196
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

)

Between just the three of you, I had more shit than you can imagine!

@ CC well at least Im only bad once every blue moon, but when I'm bad IM REAL BAD ...but I always apologize the next day
you should be able to ban someone for the night, that way I wouldn't rack up so many points
Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 06:35 PM   #197
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

I can make that happen SnL, just give me a little notice....before the trouble starts!
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 05:02 AM   #198
petiteassman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33
Default i am sorry

you cannot make it. as i know your business acumen is far superior to mine i am just wondering about 1 thing. if your going to paris to work i would think you would in theory becoming back with boatloads of money not comming back broke. and if buffalo is full of generous men [albeit on another board] would that not offer opportunity to replenish funds.
Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
Naomi, Brooklyn is better though I would not mind seeing Biomech. Contrary to ONE poster, Buffalo actually has plenty of high quality gents who pay top dollar for someone who has not banged the entire globe. Psst...most are on another board though.

First week of Nov. might just be a good week, but I will just be getting back from Paris and likely be broke lol. I will need to make that trip up for sure, if I do in fact go instead of NYC.

I would gladly hook a vet up. As it stands, ALL military guys get discounts on the very FIRST date.
petiteassman is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 05:23 AM   #199
petiteassman
Account Disabled

Default ok i guess you

lost a few of the semantics so lets review and actually put this together

you offered to buy me some high end pussy, you offered to pay for shayla for me, you said you wanted to tour here so you would fly in on your dime

i said i would pay for a vets hotel to enjoy you marriott or comparable. i said i would pick you up, take you to hotel and at end return you to airport. i said i would spring for lunch for vet and you [ either joining you or not your call].

i said rather than you treating me to high end pussy we would donate that time to a deserving vet. now rather than donating that time to a vet you wish to sell him a 2 hour appointment and "scrape" off $100.

on my end if you wish to come for several days and get your own room i will donate up to $200 towards your room in exchange for you entertaining a vet for 1 hour [this would be instead of you treating me to some high end pussy , or paying for a date for me with shayla]. as several gents already have chimed in from buffalo to count them in when you come this way making ends meet will of course not present a problem

so if you concur

i will provide transportation for you to and from airport

i will provide transportation for vet to and from appointment [to last 1 hour]

i will either provide marriott style accommodations for 1 night for vet to be used for his appointment with you / or contribute $200 towards your accommodations so you may host our vet

i will pay for lunch for you the vet and perhaps myself at a moderate restraunt Olive garden , Red Lobster or one of our famous chicken wings establishments ie duffs or anchor bar

you will arrive in buffalo on your expense

you will do a 1 hour appointment with vet at supplied marriott or equivalent room [ with no compensation other than $200 towards room if you decide to supply room]

do these guidelines seem workable and fair. upon complation of this get together i agree to not respond in a negative way to any of your posts ever again in the future.

once conditions are accepted and agreed upon any cancellation , or failure to complete terms will require the offending party to cancel their account with eccie.

i look forward to meeting you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
I want to meet Biomech and Doove so go ahead on over to Brooklyn lol. I will not be going there as movies has me scared to death of that place. Petite, Let's do it. I have a 2 hr minimum now and would even scrape $100 off for the vet and of course to prove a point .
Old 10-03-2011, 05:34 AM   #200
petiteassman
Account Disabled

Default just wondering if you would like

to explain this response to naomi's query about jerking off and why you might think folks would be more interested in reading about your jacking off than mine or anyone elses http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...39#post1635539 should be an interesting response.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biomech View Post
Well said, Doove.
Old 10-03-2011, 05:59 AM   #201
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Hey Hey Petite I've already made up my mind about Buffalo. I'll be there for two days either November 4th and 5th or November 5th and 6th. Remember you'll be picking me up from the airport and we'll see if you do not want to fuck me. Just go find the vet. Feel free to send me a pm ok? plane ticket and hotel is nothing. Will just make it into another tour.

I will be in NYC on the 26th of this month but Manhattan is too far from buffalo so I'll see you in Nov. I'm putting dates on my website today . Just keep your end of the deal. And uhh yeah even though you supposedly hate my guts, I know you're dying to see me .

Just fyi, I have a pretty face and big bouncy chocolate tatas. This is going to be too much fun!
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 06:12 AM   #202
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Hey Hey Petite I've already made up my mind about Buffalo. I'll be there for two days either November 4th and 5th or November 5th and 6th. Remember you'll be picking me up from the airport and we'll see if you do not want to fuck me. Just go find the vet. Feel free to send me a pm ok? plane ticket and hotel is nothing. Will just make it into another tour.

I will be in NYC on the 26th of this month but Manhattan is too far from buffalo so I'll see you in Nov. I'm putting dates on my website today . Just keep your end of the deal. And uhh yeah even though you supposedly hate my guts, I know you're dying to see me .

Just fyi, I have a pretty face and big bouncy chocolate tatas. This is going to be too much fun!
WOW!!! Classy Move!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 06:13 AM   #203
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Naomi,

I'm not going to stand in the middle of the firing line between you and PAM, but I will say the train ride from NYC to Buffalo is quite nice, especially a little earlier in the Fall. It goes right along the Hudson River, and then across the Finger Lakes region. In the September time frame it often provides some spectacular fall color views and the migratory birds in Montezuma National Wildlife Refuge.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 06:23 AM   #204
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Old-T thanks for that. Makes a lot of sense. I am planning on touring Boston, NYC and CT end of October. Almost booked for Boston. I haven't started advertising CT so I may save that for another time around and just do Buffalo, NY instead. I will admit trains scare me a bit but first time for everything right? So Petite it may just be earlier than November after all
Petite MUST either pick me up from the airport or wherever as I want him to take me to my hotel. I am sure he will have trouble driving with the woody in his pants. Let's see.

Petite we have a date so don't get missing on me! I'm checking out hotels in the area today.
You have pm access and I will pm you my email address .
Old 10-03-2011, 06:34 AM   #205
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default That's not fair!!!

Quote:
.... I am sure he will have trouble driving with the woody in his pants. Let's see.....

Hey, I drive around like that all the time (thinking about you) and you're not even in the car!!! And what is all this talk about skipping Connecticut??? Be careful in Buffalo, by the last week in October, the usually have about 2 feet of snow!!!
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 06:37 AM   #206
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Well uhh If Buffalo will have two feet of snow in October, it won't be better in November. I will check the weather and see what it'll be like. However Ed, see you in November :-) Doove will keep me warm at night in Buffalo... hopefully lol.
Old 10-03-2011, 07:02 AM   #207
Biomech
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by petiteassman View Post
to explain this response to naomi's query about jerking off and why you might think folks would be more interested in reading about your jacking off than mine or anyone elses http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...39#post1635539 should be an interesting response.
I would have thought it was pretty obvious that I was joking there. Think about it and see if you can't spot the difference, my friend.

I also happen to agree with Doove that a lot of the graphic play-by-play descriptions that some guys, you being one, put in their reviews lack a certain degree of class, that's all, but hey... it's just an opinion and it might be a minority opinion at that.

To each their own, and I'm honestly not trying to tell you how to do a review. I just think it can come across as cheap and tacky. Again... just voicing my opinion and you're perfectly free to disagree with it.
Biomech is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 07:20 AM   #208
Biomech
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Highlight View Post
Be careful in Buffalo, by the last week in October, the usually have about 2 feet of snow!!!
Yeah... nice try, Mssr. Cock Block.

C'mon, Buffalo doesn't usually have 2 feet of snow by the last week of October. The snow really doesn't hit hard until mid to late December. Last year we had no snow in October and only 1.6 inches in November.

I wouldn't worry about it, Naomi.
Biomech is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 07:21 AM   #209
petiteassman
Account Disabled

Default i will not go missing

i will happily pick you up from airport, train station bus station wherever. while i have often disagreed with Naomi's posts and have been pleased to point that out i have seen a new side of her. when Naomi offered [whether serious or not] to buy me some high end pussy i replied i thought her intentions might be better served if presented to a vet here in Buffalo. i also love women , love sex and believe that sex, human companionship and interaction are the most enjoyable and important things in life.

now i am a man of modest means hence my propensity to moderate priced companions and i am not the most charitable guy on the planet. that being said i am a strong believer in saying thanks to those who have done things for us. with Naomi's gracious offer to fly in and visit buffalo and with her working with me to be able to present the gift of her companionship to 1 lucky vet i feel we can put a smile on the face and a memory in the mind of 1 guy out of millions who deserves and appreciates this.

while the thoughts of free high end pussy or an hour with shayla might sound like heaven the opportunity to say thanks to one guy is more of a turnon. once Naomi selects a firm date for her visit i will forward info to wny mods and allow them to recruit and select the lucky recipient with the only part i will play is to transport the guy to and from his appointment.

as for me driving with a bulge in my pants i am sure that will be the case as i am sure Naomi is physically beautiful [looking forward to seeing pretty face, nice titties and tiny tushie] but being in the company of someone willing to make this kinda effort for a stranger is more of a turn on than any body part, menu item or price point could ever be.

to Naomi thank you. to board members in wny if you have thoughts about a deserving recipient please forward to wny mods as i will not play a hand in the selection. thank you
Quote:
Old-T thanks for that. Makes a lot of sense. I am planning on touring Boston, NYC and CT end of October. Almost booked for Boston. I haven't started advertising CT so I may save that for another time around and just do Buffalo, NY instead. I will admit trains scare me a bit but first time for everything right? So Petite it may just be earlier than November after all
Petite MUST either pick me up from the airport or wherever as I want him to take me to my hotel. I am sure he will have trouble driving with the woody in his pants. Let's see.

Petite we have a date so don't get missing on me! I'm checking out hotels in the area today.
Old 10-03-2011, 07:26 AM   #210
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biomech View Post
Yeah... nice try, Mssr. Cock Block.
Trust me Ed is a cock blocking champ! LOL His comments were no surprise to me. He wants to keep me all to himself.

Ok guys let's stop picking on Petite. Afterall he has inspired me to tour Buffalo. We'll see what he's like in person. That is where the true test lies. I'm sure he'll ask me to be his girlfriend before I leave Buffalo. hehehe

Petiteassman, I'll hold up my end of the deal just hold up yours my dear. Make sure the guy is clean and in good health. I don't want to be responsible for anyone passing out . That is all I ask. I have already picked an upscale hotel for my tour, I'm sure he'll be pleased with the selection.

Yay I'm excited now. Just wish my buddy London could come along. I'll talk her into it .

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women