Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 09-23-2011, 03:57 PM   #76
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biomech View Post
Whose showcase did you use?
Ha..funny!! I don't "use" anything actually. Just focus on the feeling while double clicking the mouse.
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 04:03 PM   #77
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default Back To The Question

50 years ago, sure, I could have been caught whacking off to anything.

But at my age, I figure only have so many left. I damned sure ain't gonna waste them on a bunch pictures.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 04:04 PM   #78
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
50 years ago, sure, I could have been caught whacking off to anything.

But at my age, I figure only have so many left. I damned sure ain't gonna waste them on a bunch pictures.
Exactly lmbo.
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 04:38 PM   #79
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Whose showcase did you use?
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 12:03 AM   #80
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Don't have a showcase here (been told you have to have a review to make one?) but I have a website with plenty pics and IMO it's annoying.... i've gotten my share of emails and frickin' phone calls of pervs/guys i've never met (and not the kind i like) local and far from me simply telling me "i'm masturbating to you right now" *click/dial tone*. Not even a hello before they fap in my ear .... hijodeputa.
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 01:07 AM   #81
Af-Freakin
BANNED

Encounters: 2

Af-Freakin is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 01:54 AM   #82
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA View Post
Don't have a showcase here (been told you have to have a review to make one?)
Incorrect. Any VP is entitled to create a showcase. Access it via your User CP, left side of most pages.

Quote:
but I have a website with plenty pics and IMO it's annoying.... i've gotten my share of emails and frickin' phone calls of pervs/guys i've never met (and not the kind i like) local and far from me simply telling me "i'm masturbating to you right now" *click/dial tone*. Not even a hello before they fap in my ear .... hijodeputa.
Mocha, don't list your phone number in ads or website. Only disclose that after screening. That will eliminate the BS calls. I'm getting to the point of getting all the prelims out of the way before ever actually talking.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 06:15 AM   #83
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post

Mocha, don't list your phone number in ads or website. Only disclose that after screening. That will eliminate the BS calls. I'm getting to the point of getting all the prelims out of the way before ever actually talking.
Best advice I've read from a man on this site.

I second this. I don't list my number anywhere. If a client REALLY wants to see you , he'll take the time to send an email.
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 06:27 AM   #84
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
i've gotten my share of emails and frickin' phone calls of pervs i've never met (and not the kind i like) local and far from me simply telling me "i'm masturbating to you right now" *click/dial tone*. Not even a hello before they fap in my ear .... hijodeputa.

We all have that problem.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 12:50 PM   #85
Janine
The experience is real

User ID: 62500
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I say hell yessss!!!!!!! If there are guys out there with d*ck in hand looking at my pics carry on please and thank you. It STROKES my ego to know that out of all the young, beautiful, and augmented wonderful women there is to look at they jerked off to me. I know that the day will come when i will no longer be pretty on the outside and my shelflife expired so am grateful to all that see me, will see me, and those who can just look. Kisses boys. And just to let you know i jack off to sometimes befor you show up. (hehehe)
Misstiffy
(stiffy)
Janine is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 05:38 AM   #86
petiteassman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33
Default guys have their favorite

position , provider , movie , team.this has become my new atf post. never have i read a quote that makes me believe a woman actually understands more how a guy feels than this post. not only is misstiffy incredibly attractive and i mean hot that attitude is what would make me choose her over any woman of half her age, twice her breasts size or 1/10 of her rate. this woman gets what men feel and if i had the chance to have her once it would be a memory of a lifetime. if alot of these self centered ego maniac girls with a me first, eww you guys are perverted and disgust me attitudes would read then reread this woman's post this world would be a better place. while i am going to pleasure myself right now to this woman's pictures it is not only her physical beauty that has me turned on but her understanding of what drives a man. i hope she maintains her beauty for years to come but of she wrinkles and grays tonight any man would be fortunate to be in her company tomorrow.
Quote:
Originally Posted by misstiffy View Post
I say hell yessss!!!!!!! If there are guys out there with d*ck in hand looking at my pics carry on please and thank you. It STROKES my ego to know that out of all the young, beautiful, and augmented wonderful women there is to look at they jerked off to me. I know that the day will come when i will no longer be pretty on the outside and my shelflife expired so am grateful to all that see me, will see me, and those who can just look. Kisses boys. And just to let you know i jack off to sometimes befor you show up. (hehehe)
Misstiffy
(stiffy)
petiteassman is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 07:25 AM   #87
Biomech
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by petiteassman View Post
this woman gets what men feel and if i had the chance to have her once it would be a memory of a lifetime.
Never short on the hyperbole, are you Petiteassman?

"Memory of a lifetime"??? Geez.... calm down a little, dude. If the hobby has proven anything it is that there are no guarantees when it comes to sexual chemistry.

Me? I tend to wait until AFTER the experience happens, before I label it a "memory of a lifetime".

As far as "getting what men feel", let's at least agree that men don't all universally "feel" the same things and not all of us whack off to showcases, nor do all of us feel compelled to devote a thread to it.
Biomech is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 07:59 AM   #88
petiteassman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33
Default then start your own

thread and tell us what you live for and seek and we will critique and agree or disagree with you. as for myself I LOVE this woman's perspective and thoughts and i appreciate it and her for saying it. if you don't feel the same way thats great add something concrete and constructive to the board then moght enligten , entertain, inform or amuse us. if not quit complaining and enjoy the ride.
Quote:
Never short on the hyperbole, are you Petiteassman?

"Memory of a lifetime"??? Geez.... calm down a little, dude. If the hobby has proven anything it is that there are no guarantees when it comes to sexual chemistry.

Me? I tend to wait until AFTER the experience happens, before I label it a "memory of a lifetime".

As far as "getting what men feel", let's at least agree that men don't all universally "feel" the same things and not all of us whack off to showcases, nor do all of us feel compelled to devote a thread to it.
petiteassman is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 11:53 AM   #89
Biomech
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by petiteassman View Post
thread and tell us what you live for and seek and we will critique and agree or disagree with you. as for myself I LOVE this woman's perspective and thoughts and i appreciate it and her for saying it. if you don't feel the same way thats great add something concrete and constructive to the board then moght enligten , entertain, inform or amuse us. if not quit complaining and enjoy the ride.
Hey, it's a message board... if you can't tolerate a different perspective then you might want to consider a different way of passing the time. Am I not allowed to comment on your post? I see you had no problems whatsoever criticizing the providers who weren't so impressed with this thread. One standard will do just fine, my friend.

And why am I saddled with the responsibility of having to add something concrete, constructive, enlightening, entertaining, etc... when apparently your big contribution is telling women you've never met that you whack off to still photos of them? What so constructive and enlightening about that?

And I'm sorry if you misread my intentions. Honestly I am. I'm not critiquing how you choose to get off, or your lifestyle, or you personally, etc... and I'm certainly NOT critiquing Misstiffy's perspective, which I think is actually a very healthy perspective.

I just don't see anything particularly dignified about telling women you've never met that you whack off to still, semi-nude photos of them, and so I voiced that opinion. That is what people do on message boards. They offer opinions.

Sure, some women may find it flattering, but some won't and worse yet... some will find it a little creepy. Your perspective seems to be that ONLY the women who find this flattering understand men. That is a facile argument that has no basis in reality.

It would be more accurate to say that the women who are flattered might understand you to some degree, but you are not all men. See what I'm saying now?
Biomech is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 12:37 PM   #90
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzworm86 View Post
Is the guy a cheapskate if he picks up a girl and a bar and fucks her rather than calling you. That comment is absurd.
This comment is even more absurb. Picking up a girl in a bar and taking her home and fucking her. Isn't that what everyone should be doing.
acp5762 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women