Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Encounter Reports - Arkansas
Encounter Reports - Arkansas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70409
biomed160551
Yssup Rider59915
gman4452927
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47533
pyramider46370
bambino40317
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35360
Mojojo33117

Old 03-19-2022, 11:36 AM   #31
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

You are the resident Carmen expert sad. I will say that I find her looks and demeanor very cute and adorable but I really like spinners. She has enough curves she is not boney. one thing about her looks is she has really beautiful breasts. She seems like a really sweet girl that wants to make you happy. She has occasionally texted me ahead of time and asked to reschedule and offered a discount as way of an apology but never NCNS after an appt was scheduled. She is great at bbbjnqns and loves and very responsive during sex. All in all really worth getting to know her.
Rockydoc is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2022, 12:27 PM   #32
Dfuck2019
Premium Access

Encounters: 38

Who said I was an expert and I don’t know what you mean by sad. I’m going off opinions on what I’ve read and the exchange that I’ve had with her and I’ve seen enough to were I wouldn’t risk driving all the way to Little Rock. Like I say at the end of the day this is business what you find irresistible I may not, what I find irresistible you may not. I saw the pics she’s bony to me but she may be just fine to you it’s all opinions everybody isn’t gonna have the same taste.
Dfuck2019 is online now   Quote
Old 03-19-2022, 01:35 PM   #33
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by sas72032 View Post
One thing I will say about Carmen. As I have said I have been seeing her for over 8 years. In all that time, not one time has she been a NCNS. Not once that I can remember. There have been times you don’t hear from her for awhile, but when she has set up a date with me, not once has she canceled. Not too many girls I can say that about when you see them a long time. Sooner or later something will happen they will cancel, but Carmen has never done that with me in 8 years. That’s my experience with her. I can’t speak for others.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockydoc View Post
You are the resident Carmen expert sad. I will say that I find her looks and demeanor very cute and adorable but I really like spinners. She has enough curves she is not boney. one thing about her looks is she has really beautiful breasts. She seems like a really sweet girl that wants to make you happy. She has occasionally texted me ahead of time and asked to reschedule and offered a discount as way of an apology but never NCNS after an appt was scheduled. She is great at bbbjnqns and loves and very responsive during sex. All in all really worth getting to know her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dfuck2019 View Post
Who said I was an expert and I don’t know what you mean by sad. I’m going off opinions on what I’ve read and the exchange that I’ve had with her and I’ve seen enough to were I wouldn’t risk driving all the way to Little Rock. Like I say at the end of the day this is business what you find irresistible I may not, what I find irresistible you may not. I saw the pics she’s bony to me but she may be just fine to you it’s all opinions everybody isn’t gonna have the same taste.
It appears that Rockydoc mistyped a reference to "sas" who has seen the Lady for over 8 years. (S & D are next to each other on the keyboard).

I do believe that the other members have been trying to reassure you that spending time with the Lady would be worthwhile.

As you have stated directly, you have found enough information that she is no longer on your "to do" list.

To sum it all up, WALDT (We All Like Different Things).
biomed1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2022, 01:50 PM   #34
Dfuck2019
Premium Access

Encounters: 38

Mistake on my part sometimes I can’t tell who is replying to who on here
Dfuck2019 is online now   Quote
Old 03-19-2022, 01:51 PM   #35
sas72032
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 54

I think you misunderstood Doc. I don’t think he was referring to you as the expert on Carmen, I think that was meant to me as I have been seeing her for so long. I don’t think he meant anything by it to you. Everyone can see or not see who they want. I was just trying to say Carmen isn’t perfect but your concern was a NCNS and I was just trying to say I may be wrong, as I don’t know what others have experienced with her but in all the time I have known her she has never been a NCNS. As Rockydoc stated things have come up and she has to reschedule but never has she had me drive the 35 miles from my place to hers and been a NCNS. She always let me know long before I leave home. I have driven to LR or HS for a NCNS so understand your concern. But never has Carmen done that to me in 8 years. That was my only point. I adore her personally but to each their own.
sas72032 is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2022, 03:03 PM   #36
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Yeah, I was trying to type sas is the Carmen expert but autocorrect changed it to sad. Sorry for any confusion. I understand why sas adores her as she is a sweetheart.
Rockydoc is offline   Quote

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
sexyjkb90

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women