Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160460
Yssup Rider59887
gman4452912
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47496
pyramider46370
bambino40304
CryptKicker37077
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Old 11-26-2019, 02:17 PM   #1
BigBamboo
Premium Access

Encounters: 107
Default Why so many dusty old reviews just being bumped around?

Where are the new stories of new gals? Inquiring minds want to know...
BigBamboo is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2019, 02:40 PM   #2
twitch760
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

I'm not writing anymore reviews as we're just feeding information to the Vice Squad.
twitch760 is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2019, 03:08 PM   #3
jackyjacky
Valued Poster

Any information or review not for Blue girls will be bumped to 3rd page in a matter of several hours, why bother?
jackyjacky is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2019, 03:10 PM   #4
QuarterPounder 2.0
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

PD should be spending time trying to find those guys robbing people in broad daylight in Dallas.
QuarterPounder 2.0 is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2019, 04:15 PM   #5
Vullva
BANNED

Encounters: 2

I think they are bots..... I don’t understand what they say or to whom the bots are talking to. Weird
Vullva is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2019, 04:23 PM   #6
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

there are fewer new reviews.. probably a combination of reasons.

the dusty reviews (say, no more than 2 months worth of dust, LOL) usually contain enough worthwhile info to help a decision. that said, yeah, I would like to see more reviews, but that appears to be hard to come by going forward.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2019, 04:46 PM   #7
greensand
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vullva View Post
I think they are bots..... I don’t understand what they say or to whom the bots are talking to. Weird
I think they might even be someone *at* Blue. They read like a Korean speaking into an English text-to-speech
greensand is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2019, 04:47 PM   #8
slap
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Yep defintely seems like bots bumping those old reviews. Most of the replies don’t even make sense or have context.
slap is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2019, 05:04 PM   #9
JimInDallas
Premium Access

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
there are fewer new reviews.. probably a combination of reasons.

the dusty reviews (say, no more than 2 months worth of dust, LOL) usually contain enough worthwhile info to help a decision. that said, yeah, I would like to see more reviews, but that appears to be hard to come by going forward.
Well, there does not seem to be a lot of new talent coming in. In my opinion. I see Cat a lot when she is at Nagoya, and I see Asuka on a regular basis, but don't see the point of reviewing them every time. These are very odd hobby times.
JimInDallas is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2019, 05:10 PM   #10
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimInDallas View Post
Well, there does not seem to be a lot of new talent coming in. In my opinion. I see Cat a lot when she is at Nagoya, and I see Asuka on a regular basis, but don't see the point of reviewing them every time. These are very odd hobby times.
I agree it is an odd time. but there is talent coming in at some spots..

Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2019, 05:38 PM   #11
Ghostrider
Back in Black

Encounters: 211

Seems like people are getting what they asked for. Bobby Mann has taken a break from writing reviews that everyone so clearly thinks he gets paid to do. Most of the people that bitch and complain do not write reviews and are Trolls. There is the group that thinks everyone is under surveillance and the New law will put them in Jail. Then there are the "bumpers". Every Spa has them, Blue seems to have more of them but the things I look at in New Reviews are pretty simple.

1. Service level change? 2. Items added or deleted from the menu 3. IOP although fake at times has it changed? 4. Is the reviewer reviewing the girl or the Spa? 5. I do not review every session as others might or might not because nothing really changes or the gal has been reviewed alot. Lastly, I tend to review the ones that I definitely see twice. Gold, Lexi, Pepsi, Vanessa, Bella, Etc.

I don't think its bumping time for the reviews if the girls are not busy. Every time I go to Blue it seems there are 4-5 people in there. If they are turning those numbers then its a damn gold mine. Someone thinks there is a correlation to the reviews on page one VS page 3 and the amount of business they get.

Personally I would like to see more lineups and links to their reviews. Cuts down on searching a whole lot.
Ghostrider is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2019, 07:20 PM   #12
Jayhawk328
BANNED

Encounters: 30

It doesn't bother me when reviews are bumped, however, 80% of the replies after Page 1 or 2 of a review provide absolutely zero value. I picked a random review that has pages and pages of replies, and here are some examples of the nonstop, worthless replies by the same posters (with provider name redacted) -

-A staple of the Dallas AMPs
-_____ is concentrated joy
-_____ could be an actual Bond girl
-I want to rock that cradle
-Dat’s a big ol yes for _____
-Flawless

-I have my sights set on _____ this weekend
-_____ is already a legend
-I couldn’t agree more
-Every part of her is made to absorb cock
-Totally agree about _____. Shes amazing!
-Couldn’t have said it better myself

The quotes above were from just ONE review too!!! There's no way to police it because it's pervasive, so in no way am I blaming the moderators or anything. But I honestly don't even read reviews anymore unless it's a new review with less than 5-10 replies.
Jayhawk328 is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2019, 10:25 PM   #13
BigBamboo
Premium Access

Encounters: 107

Great responses about what’s going on with the reviews and the AMP scene. Interesting that House is now recycling Luxury gals. You would think there would be more new talent at either but everywhere seems to be drying up. Yet my balls are very well hydrated and ready to go...

I’m just not seeing anything enticing of late. Maybe time to just go scout the lineups in person and tag a few of them over the weekend then report back. But finding new talent of the faith seems to currently be a crap shoot.
BigBamboo is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2019, 11:49 AM   #14
Vullva
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhawk328 View Post
It doesn't bother me when reviews are bumped, however, 80% of the replies after Page 1 or 2 of a review provide absolutely zero value. I picked a random review that has pages and pages of replies, and here are some examples of the nonstop, worthless replies by the same posters (with provider name redacted) -

-A staple of the Dallas AMPs
-_____ is concentrated joy
-_____ could be an actual Bond girl
-I want to rock that cradle
-Dat’s a big ol yes for _____
-Flawless

-I have my sights set on _____ this weekend
-_____ is already a legend
-I couldn’t agree more
-Every part of her is made to absorb cock
-Totally agree about _____. Shes amazing!
-Couldn’t have said it better myself

The quotes above were from just ONE review too!!! There's no way to police it because it's pervasive, so in no way am I blaming the moderators or anything. But I honestly don't even read reviews anymore unless it's a new review with less than 5-10 replies.
There is a review with over 100 post, and it’s from the same bots. Maybe the site
Installed the bot software? It s quite annoying. I’m also on OH2. I never see these robots there.
Vullva is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2019, 01:17 PM   #15
Jayhawk328
BANNED

Encounters: 30

Quote:
There is a review with over 100 post, and it’s from the same bots. Maybe the site
Installed the bot software? It s quite annoying. I’m also on OH2. I never see these robots there.

I don't think they're bots. I think 50% of them are some type of promoters and then the other 50% are just dudes that feel the need to post a comment for whatever thought pops in their head. For example, "I'm going to stuff her like a Thanksgiving turkey"was a reply from this morning. Not a big deal if there are random comments like this every once in a while, but in reality, there are comments like these 2-3 times per day of the course of 2-3 months. Any none of them provide any value to anybody.
Jayhawk328 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women