Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452872
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47442
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Old 10-27-2020, 08:15 PM   #31
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
dims are triggered right now and are especially thin skinned this time of year!
Well tough'em. Liberals have an unrealistic world view and they don't understand that not everything is what it seems. Common sense is definitely not their forte.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2020, 08:31 PM   #32
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
Well tough'em. Liberals have an unrealistic world view and they don't understand that not everything is what it seems. Common sense is definitely not their forte.
Perfect! I agree! Just look at the shit some of 'em post here!
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2020, 08:54 PM   #33
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Im not a doctor but I am from the future ...and yes the covid deaths were over counted.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2020, 09:24 PM   #34
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Perfect! I agree! Just look at the shit some of 'em post here!
No shit!
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2020, 09:42 PM   #35
Strokey_McDingDong
Account Frozen

Flu deaths have been over counted in the past. I definitely think it's possible COVID deaths could be over counted.
Strokey_McDingDong is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2020, 11:04 PM   #36
gnadfly
Account Disabled

For the Trump haters:

Tell me which developed country got the COVID19 response correctly and why.

Time to put up or shut up. Don't say "New Zealand". They basically are two distant islands that can lock themselves down.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2020, 11:06 PM   #37
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
Im not a doctor but I am from the future ...and yes the covid deaths were over counted.
If you're from the future is WTF still banned?
Old 10-27-2020, 11:22 PM   #38
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
For the Trump haters:

Tell me which developed country got the COVID19 response correctly and why.

Time to put up or shut up. Don't say "New Zealand". They basically are two distant islands that can lock themselves down.
I don't hate Trump, but think a lot less of him than you do, so will respond.

South Korea
Taiwan
Hong Kong

Why? They all had experience with another, more deadly coronavirus, SARS, and so were better prepared. They were more accustomed to wearing masks and more inclined to follow the advice of medical experts. When there was an outbreak in a particular area, the country's equivalent of the CDC was on top of it, identifying people who were infected and isolating them until they were well. Which is another way of saying they were ahead of the curve on testing and contact tracing, so were able to stamp out the epidemic before it got out of control.

The results -- very few lives lost, and in the case of South Korea and Taiwan, world beating economic performance in the time of Covid. Hong Kong's economy didn't perform as well, but it was also experiencing protests, a clampdown by the PRC, and retaliation by the USA to the clampdown.
Tiny is online now   Quote
Old 10-27-2020, 11:39 PM   #39
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
I saw my Doctor on the 28th of September for an annual Checkup and of course the subject of Covid-19 came up. He didn't quote me an exact number of deaths but he insinuated it was about a third of what is actually being reported. He also said his experience and his colleagues alike are seeing chronic cases of people middle aged and up who already have health issues that would greatly complicate their condition.

based on 240,000 number, 1/3 of it is 160,000.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2020, 12:05 AM   #40
royamcr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

So what you are saying is since they are old they can just fuck off and die?

Quote:
I saw my Doctor on the 28th of September for an annual Checkup and of course the subject of Covid-19 came up. He didn't quote me an exact number of deaths but he insinuated it was about a third of what is actually being reported. He also said his experience and his colleagues alike are seeing chronic cases of people middle aged and up who already have health issues that would greatly complicate their condition.
If what your Dr. is saying is true then why is the reported total of deaths (for any reason) around 300k more than usual this year? And that is so far, 2 more months to go. I have no doubt that if someone has some pre existing condition that getting covid isn't very good for them health wise. But if they didn't get covid they probably would have been just fine and lived out their life.
royamcr is online now   Quote
Old 10-28-2020, 12:16 AM   #41
royamcr
Valued Poster

Quote:
No, but if he had Covid-19 you goofy fucking Liberals would say it was Covid-19.
It's not goofy you stupid fuck. What if said person was out sourcing some toilet paper and got shot? That could be covid related. Otherwise in non pandemic that person may not be desperately seeking toilet paper and wouldn't have gotten shot.
Old 10-28-2020, 03:25 AM   #42
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong View Post
Flu deaths have been over counted in the past. I definitely think it's possible COVID deaths could be over counted.
It has already been DOCUMENTED. A PROBLEM (there are others!) is the LoonATicks who want Trump defeated continue their ignorant rants JUST LIKE THEIR "SAVIOR" .... BITTEN! "The Dark Winter"!!!!

Bitten .. the guy who doesn't know who his wife is, ...

... thinks he's running against "George," and believes he's been in Congress for 180 years.

And who on here is actually for FOR BITTEN?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2020, 03:30 AM   #43
UHB
BANNED

stop posting to be on the top of the stack con scammer, no married scam sell back to government scam (sound like SPAINARD selling the FRENCH QUARTER stolen land scam)
UHB is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2020, 04:25 AM   #44
royamcr
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
It has already been DOCUMENTED. A PROBLEM (there are others!) is the LoonATicks who want Trump defeated continue their ignorant rants JUST LIKE THEIR "SAVIOR" .... BITTEN! "The Dark Winter"!!!!

Bitten .. the guy who doesn't know who his wife is, ...

... thinks he's running against "George," and believes he's been in Congress for 180 years.

And who on here is actually for FOR BITTEN?
What in the fuck garbage are you spewing? Trump has rotted your brain.
Old 10-28-2020, 05:42 AM   #45
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
I don't hate Trump, but think a lot less of him than you do, so will respond.

South Korea
Taiwan
Hong Kong

Why? They all had experience with another, more deadly coronavirus, SARS, and so were better prepared. They were more accustomed to wearing masks and more inclined to follow the advice of medical experts. When there was an outbreak in a particular area, the country's equivalent of the CDC was on top of it, identifying people who were infected and isolating them until they were well. Which is another way of saying they were ahead of the curve on testing and contact tracing, so were able to stamp out the epidemic before it got out of control.

The results -- very few lives lost, and in the case of South Korea and Taiwan, world beating economic performance in the time of Covid. Hong Kong's economy didn't perform as well, but it was also experiencing protests, a clampdown by the PRC, and retaliation by the USA to the clampdown.

Two of those countries are basically small, isolatable islands.

S. Korea is on a pennisula which is backed by totalitarian N. Korea.

Right, China followed their CDC advise. That's why 50K just in the Wuhan province died in a few months.

All large non totalitarian countries had fatalities numbers in the same ballpark. People in these Asian countries wear masks at the drop of a hat. Some of the numbers, like from Mexico aren't believeable. How is the US to contract trace when we can't control who comes across the border? You must not remember that much of the PCP equipment was being hoarded by Asia. In fact, the stuff I bought from Costco is made in China.

Only one country is headed by President Trump.

Where are all these other countries vaccines and cures?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women