Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Panhandle > Coed Discussions - Panhandle
Coed Discussions - Panhandle Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452907
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47494
pyramider46370
bambino40301
CryptKicker37075
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35287
Mojojo33117

Old 01-15-2015, 09:00 PM   #16
whiskeybiscuits
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strokebone View Post
It looks certain that I am out $225.00.

It has yet to be determined if there will be any reviews.

But since she doesn't answer my calls or texts, it's not looking too promising.
So, this might be a good time to name names
whiskeybiscuits is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 09:25 PM   #17
FloridaTechGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
It looks certain that I am out $225.00.

It has yet to be determined if there will be any reviews.

But since she doesn't answer my calls or texts, it's not looking too promising.
Not much to review if you were scammed. So who is this mysterious she already?
FloridaTechGuy is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 09:29 PM   #18
Strokebone
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

It's humiliating to be treated this way by a person that, according to reviews, has been so good to everyone else.

It just doesn't make any sense to me.

I can't believe she wants any bad marks on her rep.
Strokebone is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 11:55 PM   #19
golf33232003
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

I'll bet I know who it is!!!!!!!! Lol
golf33232003 is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2015, 12:19 AM   #20
Dick BadCock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 78

Just fucking tell us who it is already. As soon as you mentioned that green dot shit I know who it is, most everyone else knows who it is, so just name it so we will stop guessing.
Dick BadCock is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2015, 01:18 AM   #21
vicrom
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

I say it's obvious that it's Dixie. I'm not sure he isn't fucking around and wants to give a black mark upon her rep. I'm not defending her because she's my best buddy, I don't even know her. It just seems very contrived and fishy if you ask me.
vicrom is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2015, 09:19 AM   #22
BalconyView
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

Time to share the name of who this provider is so that the rest of us will know for future reference. It's good to get things like this out so we can all benefit from the knowledge and not make the same mistake...

Not to mention, while you may be out the $225, I am pretty sure she will end up being out a whole lot more once others here find out she pulled this stunt on you.
BalconyView is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2015, 09:20 AM   #23
BalconyView
Gaining Momentum

That's weird... did his latest post in this thread just vanish?

Something isn't right with all of this...
Old 01-16-2015, 09:32 AM   #24
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

Which post vanished? What did it say? You have about an hour to edit or delete posts once you have added them to the thread. After the timer expires, only a mod or admin can edit/delete a post. I know that I haven't taken any action on this thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BalconyView View Post
That's weird... did his latest post in this thread just vanish?

Something isn't right with all of this...
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2015, 09:37 AM   #25
pjonesfl
Account Disabled

There is only one provider on this board that I know of that takes green dot cards. I think OP better just share her name so a red flag can be raised.

Let it be a lesson - stay the hell away from green dot cards to anyone. It's just like cash and you can't get it back. A great percentage of green dot transactions to strangers = scam.
pjonesfl is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2015, 11:59 AM   #26
BalconyView
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpalmson View Post
Which post vanished? What did it say? You have about an hour to edit or delete posts once you have added them to the thread. After the timer expires, only a mod or admin can edit/delete a post. I know that I haven't taken any action on this thread.
I don't remember exactly what was posted, but it did NOT mention a name. However, it was something to the effect that he still had not heard back and was sure he was out $225, but wasn't sure if he would write a review about it or not.....

Looks like it was just a "repost..."

So has thing been hashed out or solved? Did the "provider" come through with contact or is this guy screwed?
Old 01-16-2015, 12:56 PM   #27
Strokebone
Gaining Momentum

The subject person is Amazing Dixie. And my objective was to avoid putting any black marks on her record, vic.

I was reluctant to name until she had a chance to explain, since this seemed to be so out of character. But she has decided to completely ignore any of my attempts to communicate.

It was brought to my attention last night that withholding the name was acting contrary to the best interests of this web community.

For that, I apologize.

So, in short.

I prepaid her via Green Dot as a show of good faith. In return, I got a No Show, followed by a lame excuse, followed by the promise of a makeup, followed by a cancellation with promise of refund, followed by limited contact, followed by no refund followed by no contact.

I kept things quiet while the latter parts of this process played out.

Refund never received, Dixie never seen. Calls, texts and PMs to her unanswered.

But hey, Vicram, it looks like she's running a new special today. Go get yourself a Green Dot reload card and stand in line.

DBC, Golf, Balcony, Rub and Palm. If we ever meet in person, first round is on me.

-bone
Old 01-16-2015, 01:08 PM   #28
pjonesfl
Account Disabled

Quote:
The subject person is Amazing Dixie. And my objective was to avoid putting any black marks on her record, vic.

I was reluctant to name until she had a chance to explain, since this seemed to be so out of character. But she has decided to completely ignore any of my attempts to communicate.

It was brought to my attention last night that withholding the name was acting contrary to the best interests of this web community.

For that, I apologize.

So, in short.

I prepaid her via Green Dot as a show of good faith. In return, I got a No Show, followed by a lame excuse, followed by the promise of a makeup, followed by a cancellation with promise of refund, followed by limited contact, followed by no refund followed by no contact.

I kept things quiet while the latter parts of this process played out.

Refund never received, Dixie never seen. Calls, texts and PMs to her unanswered.

But hey, Vicram, it looks like she's running a new special today. Go get yourself a Green Dot reload card and stand in line.

DBC, Golf, Balcony, Rub and Palm. If we ever meet in person, first round is on me.

-bone
Sorry that happened. Sucks to get scammed. Shows you really can't trust someone too much in this hobby, even if they are "reputable". At least we know now - so thanks.
Old 01-16-2015, 01:42 PM   #29
Strokebone
Gaining Momentum

Yeah, it's sad.

Again I apologize to the community at large. I imagine her regulars won't really care as long they aren't affected, but any newcomers reading this should be warned.

Any deposit you give this person is spent the moment it touches her palm. From then on, she's trying to wipe you off her shoe and move on. Do NOT give her a single nickel before she earns it!

I complied with her prepayment requirement as a show of my good faith and concern for her well being. She took that as a sign of a chump-in-waiting and proceeded accordingly.

I admit it, that gets under my skin a little.

-bone
Old 01-16-2015, 02:29 PM   #30
pjonesfl
Account Disabled

Once they hit "poverty" they start stealing

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women