Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70412
biomed160551
Yssup Rider59923
gman4452928
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47534
pyramider46370
bambino40319
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35362
Mojojo33117

Old 08-24-2017, 05:54 AM   #1
ERWhyNot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53
Default Car dates

I may have a lunch time car date soon with a FWB of mine in Frisco.
I've never done one during the day before and I'm not sure where in that area to go.
Any ideas of types of locations I should look for? Parking garages, apartment complexes, or what?
PM me if you have a secret location.
ERWhyNot is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2017, 06:51 AM   #2
plove35
In it for the PUSSY

Encounters: 37

Never been to friscoe....but behind small strip malls are quiet
plove35 is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2017, 12:42 PM   #3
Roy Wally
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

The timing makes it a little more challenging. Everyone's going to lunch and heading out to the parking lot. If you park solo in an empty public parking lot, LE may spot you and become nosey. Many office complexes have rent-a-cops in golf carts.
I'd say best bet is parking garage, upper levels. Park next to a barrier or partition. Keep the rocking to a minimum if you can help it, ha!
Roy Wally is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2017, 01:43 PM   #4
NTXReggie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Second what Roy said...best is combination of not looking out of place while hiding in plain sight. A crowded parking lot or garage that has limited ongoing activity (like an office park not a retail strip). I know several corporate offices that would be ideal with their parking configuration, but most you are going to need a badge to enter the premises.

You know, it would be a roll of the dice based on how busy they are at the time, but IKEA could actually be good. Park midway out among a bunch of other cars. People that go there, tend to be in there for a while. And honestly, who cares if it is just a regular person that walks up on you--assuming you don't happen to know them! Even if it is a flashlight security officer, he ain't gonna bust ya, just shoo you away. You just need to pick a place where the real cops aren't the ones catching you.

Of course, plenty of reasonable hotels/motels in 121/Tollway corridor (thinking like in Colony I know of a couple). It sucks for only a short time but unless part of the thrill for you guys is the car or semi-public thing, rent a room for $75 to $100. MUCH cheaper than a public indecency charge and I know I would probably enjoy the sex more not worrying about who might walk up. If she is a regular, then arrange where you can play at lunch and then again right after work to get your money's worth.

Either that or make friends with a single person who lives nearby and work out a deal to use their place for present and future rendevous...used to have that arrangement with a buddy that HATED ironing his shirts. I came over every couple of weeks and ironed five or six shirts while we smoked and drank and as payment, got a key and used his place for many daytime hookups!!!
NTXReggie is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2017, 03:04 PM   #5
Laura Lynn
Sweet Naughtiness

User ID: 55818
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Willow Bend was always a fun place for a quick romp with a FB. However, the mall security was all over the garages.
Laura Lynn is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women