Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 10-04-2016, 10:30 AM   #1
Seeskylar
ATF BIG BOOTY CUTIE

User ID: 208645
My ECCIE Reviews
Question Rh negative o-

I have rh negative blood o- type the rarest type of blood in human. 15% of the whole world has this blood type. I have been researching on line and found out that I am a very blessed and cursed person.

DOES ANYONE HAVE KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THIS BLOOD TYPE AND can give me insight.

Thanks

seeskylar
#teamTRUMP
Seeskylar is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2016, 12:03 PM   #2
alaine
"Moved on"..

User ID: 78361
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Whatever you are born with is what you have for life. Blood types are 100% genetically inherited...So think the positive, you are blessed.... donate as often as you can. One day you may need to favor returned.

O-Negative is the UNIVERSAL DONOR type....SO ANYONE can receive it fairly safely, regardless of their type of blood.

If YOU happen to have O Negative blood, YOU can ONLY receive
O-Negative blood.

If you PLAN a surgery, be sure to start out early and "pre-donate" your own. (they will hold it just for your use) It takes about 2 weeks to process it. It still has to go through all the steps that it would if it were a strangers blood. As long as you are otherwise healthy, your body just keeps on making it.

Donating is way to help others and get some of your STD panel (at least the major stuff like Hepatitis/HIV) done for free. They won't notify you unless you happen to test positive for something.

PAY IT FORWARD!

******That being said blood banks ask certain pre-qualifying questions related to this line of work that may exclude you from donating for general use to others.
alaine is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2016, 12:49 PM   #3
GameChanger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Human blood is very complex with entire fields of study and medical specialization dedicated to it. The two most important things that distinguish your blood are its ABO Group and its Rh Factor. Together these make up your blood type, O- in your case.

The 15% number you were given was probably for your Rh factor since about 15% of the population is Rh-, with the other 85% being Rh+. The Red Cross provides a breakdown of the U.S. population by blood type, which also depends on your race. According to their numbers 8% of caucasions in the U.S. have a blood type of O-.
http://www.redcrossblood.org/learn-a...od/blood-types

In addition to being very important if you need a blood transfusion, your blood type matters when you become pregnant. Specifically, a woman with one of the Rh- blood types who carries a baby with an Rh+ blood type needs to understand the risks of interaction between her blood and the baby's blood and the implications for a future pregnancy. As long as you get good prenatal care, your doctor will educate you about this and take preventive measures if necessary. You can read more about it here:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0010419/
GameChanger is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2016, 01:30 PM   #4
Seeskylar
ATF BIG BOOTY CUTIE

User ID: 208645
My ECCIE Reviews
Lightbulb

I have birthed 4 children into this world everytime I have had a shot to help the babies blood and that my body doesn't fight my offspring.
Seeskylar is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2016, 03:42 PM   #5
Dynalow96
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeskylar View Post
I have birthed 4 children into this world everytime I have had a shot to help the babies blood and that my body doesn't fight my offspring.
Skyler love your signature sex for money usually costs less you might add that its usually far better too! I know that I find it to be so.
Dynalow96 is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2016, 05:34 PM   #6
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

GameChanger found the right link, indeed. Type AB- is the rarest blood overall at 1% of the U.S. population. Geographic location and ethnicity figure into "scarcity," and I think AB- is about .07% worldwide.

I'm A-, 7% of the American population, and my Rh negative factor resulted in a nearly full-term but stillborn daughter when I was in my early twenties. I'm 57 now, but back then the antibody screening, repercussions, and anti-rejection shots were not common knowledge. My congratulations on your 4 children, hon. I had problems conceiving (probably due to Rh and blood type incompatibility with the father), and then Mother Nature and time ended that endeavor, so I've devoted myself to my "furkids." Newspaper and potty pads are way cheaper than diapers, at least, and my wee ones never grow up to borrow money or wreck the car, but still...
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2016, 05:49 PM   #7
nikkivikkisix
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 107654
My ECCIE Reviews

Please,please donate as often as you can! My biggest munchkin has a rare blood disorder called cooleys syndrome, she's survived on blood transfusions since she was 18months old. She is A- (thanks dad!) And every time we go in they tell us (at Texas children's downtown) of the shortage in donations. I'm on the 8 week schedule, and she actually received a scholarship for her donations!
nikkivikkisix is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2016, 08:13 PM   #8
Guest021817-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Same here, with a rare antigen profile.... Anytime they can get blood from me, they do.
Guest021817-2 is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2016, 11:24 PM   #9
BusyLiving
Account Disabled

My ex had the same blood type and the negative blood factor saved her life when she was in a terrible accident once - it aids in clotting. Because of the idiots at the first hospital we were at, it took us way too long to get her transferred to a real trauma center - once we got there, she was in surgery in less than 10 minutes. Doctor said if it hadn't been for the RH negative factor, she would not have survived.
BusyLiving is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women