Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160433
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452905
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47493
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35278
Mojojo33117

Old 12-13-2012, 04:04 PM   #91
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Well, one thing's for sure.....

All of the genius Deputy Dawgs, from Zimmermann right down to our Roads Skolar JDB, Trendaway and the rest of our Teawipe afflictions sure know a lot - especially about "freedum." Anyhow, they know how to remove all doubt, at least.
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 04:31 PM   #92
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

The Beck media empire directly employees about a 100 people at his Irving Texas studio/radio operations.

That does not include the peripheral employment that is generated from catering, security, book publishing, office and administrative services, accounting, legal, media sales, internet services. The list goes on and on.

As an example the 100 Beck employees have lunch everyday, they drive to and from work, they have day care services, health care services, accounting services....these are all employment jobs directly related to the Beck media empire. The Beck media empire is easily responsible for supporting 1,000 jobs in local and national economy, if not more.

You being a communist it is understandable that you are clueless on the benefits of capitalism and the multiplying affect of payroll. Go back to remedial school AssUp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Still waiting on some evidence of Beck's huge employment rolls, you lying sack of shit!
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 05:05 PM   #93
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by essence View Post
Your references do not reference anything about my bitching about civility - not surprising, seeing as I don;t recall ever bitching about civility.

Some of us have a life, hence I come and go on these forums.

You still haven;t given me Jazmin's phone #, so you can have sloppy seconds.
Still sounds like you're the one who had "sloppy seconds", essence.

And your post at: http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=2191889&postcount=1 still sounds like you were bitching about other posters who were "uncivil" because they kept handing you your ass, essence.

Plus, you are still running away from and remaining completely silent on the issue at this post, essence: http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...8&postcount=39
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 05:34 PM   #94
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
When did a 911 call operator become a police officer?

So if some TSA guy "advised" you to suck his cock, you'd be down on your knees without hestitation.

You tea sippers are the best dick suckers I saw the poll/
i'va biggen is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women