Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Albany/Hudson Valley > Coed Discussions - Albany/Hudson Valley
Coed Discussions - Albany/Hudson Valley Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160433
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452905
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47493
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35278
Mojojo33117

Old 07-09-2020, 01:28 PM   #16
Toonman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

You're 100% on the wrong site. If you want a relationship, try another site. The only reason these girls talk to any of us is because we pay them for pleasure. That's it. They aren't your friend and they don't wanna date you. Anything more than that is completely in your own head and it's because they see you as an easy mark. Tell them you're broke and you won't hear from them again, 100%.

Now, that said, you can completely be on friendly terms with the girls. I have plenty of girls that I'm friendly with, but always remember its a cash for pleasure business. Nothing more. We've had a few chumps who "fell in love" with the ladies over the years. Always ends poorly for the guys.
Toonman is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2020, 01:48 PM   #17
hexecutive1
Premium Access

Encounters: 37

Answer to your question, yes you are in the wrong site. You need to hit bumble or match or something. We are here to bang whores and send em home.
hexecutive1 is online now   Quote
Old 07-09-2020, 02:08 PM   #18
hobbyist1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handyandy1800 View Post
I’ve done bbfs before
I’ve fucked about 5 different providers bare thoughout ny time here
If you've fucked so many providers then why do you only have 2 encounters? Write a review for each one so it will help other members dude.
hobbyist1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2020, 03:07 PM   #19
Skeleton
Registered Member

Encounters: 1
Default Handy, your new girl is rough

I don't believe she has any teeth, she looks really skank to me. BTW You belong on a dating site, if you think your new girl looks good,you should do fine on a dating site.
Skeleton is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2020, 03:33 PM   #20
Handyandy1800
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeleton View Post
I don't believe she has any teeth, she looks really skank to me. BTW You belong on a dating site, if you think your new girl looks good,you should do fine on a dating site.
I don’t care she has no teeth
She’s my best friend in the world and treats me nicely
Handyandy1800 is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2020, 04:00 PM   #21
Handyandy1800
Account Disabled

Cuz I didn’t want to rate many reviews cuz of my negative reputation
Plus many girls I’ve fucked are utrs from social apps like tagged, skout, meetme or badoo
Just regular girls there offering to hook up for money (that’s even how I met the girl
I initially lost my virginity to, several years ago).
So I can’t rate them cuz they aren’t providers really
Old 07-09-2020, 04:41 PM   #22
Tomb8871
Premium Access

Encounters: 69

Quote:
I don’t care she has no teeth
She’s my best friend in the world and treats me nicely
Try telling her you lost your job so can no longer pay her but would still like to see her. The question then becomes does she block your number right away or does she cuss you out first b4 blocking.

Many of us have given you good advice n told you that constantly falling in love with providers is going to end up badly for you. Hopefully we dont see your mugshot in the paper, and nobody ends up in hospital or worse. Strongly suggest you get some professional help if not already doing so, and not just meds either.
Tomb8871 is online now   Quote
Old 07-09-2020, 05:58 PM   #23
Scoot642
Premium Access

Encounters: 46

Tomb8871,you cant really believe his stories.
Scoot642 is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2020, 10:34 PM   #24
Tomb8871
Premium Access

Encounters: 69

I certainly dont, particularly the bbfs n the personal strolls as a couple etc. Just reinforcing reality of "relationships" n also that his behavior can be quite dangerous
Tomb8871 is online now   Quote
Old 07-09-2020, 11:16 PM   #25
Handyandy1800
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomb8871 View Post
I certainly dont, particularly the bbfs n the personal strolls as a couple etc. Just reinforcing reality of "relationships" n also that his behavior can be quite dangerous
Jada did bbfs with me, that’s why she got so mad when I posted my review on her, she did not want that let out cuz she doesn’t offer bbfs to everyone. That story is true.
And my utr from Bennington I met on meetme app, which is why I don’t have her number, and she too did bbfs with me. And Lauren from Troy offers bbfs to me. It’s all true. And the hanging out as a couple is true too, I did it before with Saratoga Sky and now doing it with new provider I mentioned.
Old 07-10-2020, 05:20 AM   #26
tonyTF
Premium Access

Encounters: 15

We are back to the same bullshit!

Maybe you had BBFS with Jada, but the reason she got so mad at you is becuase of something else THAT YOU DID. You conveniently leave that out of your posts. You might have some issues, but it seems you leave out parts of the story or fabricate as needed. After what you did you are lucky it was Jada, not someone else. You could have gotten seriously hurt. Get some help, and as others have graciously suggested, this is not for you. You are putting yourself in possible danger. Try a site more suited to your make up. Good luck.

As Scoot642 stated, this is not an encounter.
tonyTF is online now   Quote
Old 07-10-2020, 05:35 AM   #27
Warrenajeffers
Premium Access

Encounters: 80

Quote:
Jada did bbfs with me, that’s why she got so mad when I posted my review on her, she did not want that let out cuz she doesn’t offer bbfs to everyone. That story is true.
And my utr from Bennington I met on meetme app, which is why I don’t have her number, and she too did bbfs with me. And Lauren from Troy offers bbfs to me. It’s all true.
Again, the question on everyone’s mind: cip?
Warrenajeffers is online now   Quote
Old 07-10-2020, 06:42 AM   #28
Funtimes44
BANNED

bugle boy 2020... the man can get a post going lol....I almost wonder if he is mind fucking us and playing stupid lol
Funtimes44 is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2020, 07:55 AM   #29
Handyandy1800
Account Disabled

This isn’t about jada anymore
That’s old and honestly I’ve moved on and don’t care about that issue (I only mentioned her cuz one person asked who offers bbfs and I was answering their question)

The issue here is I’m suffering from loneliness and it’s not my fault.
Don’t you think I’ve tried dating sites
Yes I’ve tried all the dating sites but none ever worked. Women on dating sites are rude and never respond. It’s not just me, ask any guy and they will tell you.
Even the Big Bang Theory did a goof on dating sites and men being ignored when Raj and Stuart opened up dating profile accounts and got over 100 views but no responses.

Bottom line my life is fucked and nothing anyone can do. Since I can’t find a girlfriend, I see these providers to try to prove to the world that I’m a male slut.
I particularly hate Christians and am deliberately defying god and the Bible by doing this hobby (none of you care, but this is what happens when your parents raise you in the church and try to force religion on you and also I believe there is a higher power and I’m angry at God for crating me autistic so I am purposely rebelling against God tellingnhol fuck you by being a male slut).
Old 07-10-2020, 08:54 AM   #30
Scoot642
Premium Access

Encounters: 46

Please someone move this post to its proper spot. It's not about a single encounter it's a out his life. I like this site but this is getting out of hand.mods please review where this belongs .thx
Scoot642 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women