Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Nebraska > Coed Discussions - Nebraska
Coed Discussions - Nebraska Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70393
biomed160356
Yssup Rider59872
gman4452879
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47446
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37066
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35206
Mojojo33117

Old 05-26-2017, 06:35 AM   #1
Jam3768
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36
Default Lolove is a no go

It had been a while since I had tried one of our local providers. I have not had the best of luck with our local girls in the past. So this time I thought I would try somebody totally new to me.

Big mistake.

Lolove (or Miss Bliss is another name as she uses) pulled a NCNS on me. This is the most disrespectful thing a provider can do to someone in my opinion. She joins Kendra Kayy in my hall of shame list as the only providers to actually pull such a disgusting trick on me.

She NCNS'ed me after confirming the appointment a couple hours earlier. So I made the trip into Omaha -- that's a 100 mile round trip for me -- wasted several hours of my time and wasted a good excuse for being out of the house for that long.

She did message me 24 hours after the fact saying "real life got in the way." Apparently it got in the way so much that she couldn't spare the 10 seconds it would have taken to send me an "I can't make it tonight" message.

If this were a review, my recommendation would be a resounding NO.
Jam3768 is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 08:19 AM   #2
Mike1961
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Sorry for your bad luck and thanks for the info.
Mike1961 is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 12:16 PM   #3
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

As a member of the NCNS club along with countless others we feel your pain.
I once had a provider ncns me then the next day she sent me a text saying someone offered her more money for the same time. I was pissed but at least I admired her honesty. lol
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 09:23 PM   #4
Jam3768
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
As a member of the NCNS club along with countless others we feel your pain.
I once had a provider ncns me then the next day she sent me a text saying someone offered her more money for the same time. I was pissed but at least I admired her honesty. lol
I would have been very unhappy to have had that experience as well. But the bitch not cancelling the appointment ahead of time is what would make it totally unforgivable for me.

Oh sorry Miss Bliss. Here I am resorting to name calling again.

But if the glass slipper fits.....then wear it.....

Bitch
Old 05-27-2017, 07:04 AM   #5
supersparky
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

She did the same thing to me. I drove almost an hour to her location and she was texting me up until 20 minutes before the appointment and then nothing. I set up another appointment for a certain time and this time I didn't leave until she texted back and nothing again. I had the same thing with Kendra Kay when she first started out. She texted until I got there and then says she lost power in her room and was getting another room. Then I seen her come out of the motel and get into a car and leave.
supersparky is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 07:15 AM   #6
Jam3768
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersparky View Post
She did the same thing to me. I drove almost an hour to her location and she was texting me up until 20 minutes before the appointment and then nothing. I set up another appointment for a certain time and this time I didn't leave until she texted back and nothing again. I had the same thing with Kendra Kay when she first started out. She texted until I got there and then says she lost power in her room and was getting another room. Then I seen her come out of the motel and get into a car and leave.
How completely and totally charming
Old 05-27-2017, 07:34 AM   #7
chingil30
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 20

Looks like she s making a bad reputation record here, i too have tryed many times with her, sometimes she will just not even reply to my pm, i put her
On my NO GO list as well
chingil30 is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 07:57 AM   #8
DocHolyday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

Lolove, I'm withholding comment, awaiting to hear your side of this story.
DocHolyday is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 10:02 AM   #9
Lolove
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 368430
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Chingil from what I remember you did not pass my screening ,without VP references that respond I will not meet especially with all the heat here lately.

Sparky I do remember you as well, and I hate to say as a newbie I get weary of certain things said thru texting. If I am not able to screen you fully I'm just going off of instinct and if I feel something feels off to me I go with my gut.

As far as Jam yes we were communicating a meet, last message I sent asked what time he was looking for and responded with "OK" .
I'm not going to go into full detail of my personal life but I'm dealing with the passing of one family member and have another who has only a short time left . On the night in question I was hit with an emergency call , when your family is dying the last thing you are thinking of is getting on this site to cancel. I still understand I did inconvenience you and for that I am truly sorry.

I don't know what else to do , but apologize and take my beating on the board. I've been apart of the community for about 4 months in total, met great people , had amazing times .Seems like I may have already over stayed my welcome .

Sorry to all ,

Bliss
Lolove is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 10:54 AM   #10
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolove View Post
Chingil from what I remember you did not pass my screening ,without VP references that respond I will not meet especially with all the heat here lately.

Sparky I do remember you as well, and I hate to say as a newbie I get weary of certain things said thru texting. If I am not able to screen you fully I'm just going off of instinct and if I feel something feels off to me I go with my gut.

As far as Jam yes we were communicating a meet, last message I sent asked what time he was looking for and responded with "OK" .
I'm not going to go into full detail of my personal life but I'm dealing with the passing of one family member and have another who has only a short time left . On the night in question I was hit with an emergency call , when your family is dying the last thing you are thinking of is getting on this site to cancel. I still understand I did inconvenience you and for that I am truly sorry.

I don't know what else to do , but apologize and take my beating on the board. I've been apart of the community for about 4 months in total, met great people , had amazing times .Seems like I may have already over stayed my welcome .

Sorry to all ,

Bliss
Everyone understands family issues. We all have them. I hope you work through them the best way you can. With that said a phone call takes ten seconds if you get weary about someone. No matter if you get the tingles, your hair stands up on your neck. the screening doesn't pass or you just don't want to for any reason a simple call will at least let the other person know your decision. It's called common courtesy. I'm not doubting your family emergency but it's weird that providers have more emergencies,ran out of gas, the car won't start,fell asleep,got in a car accident, the dog ate your map than any other profession on earth.
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 01:18 PM   #11
Lolove
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 368430
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Everyone understands family issues. We all have them. I hope you work through them the best way you can. With that said a phone call takes ten seconds if you get weary about someone. No matter if you get the tingles, your hair stands up on your neck. the screening doesn't pass or you just don't want to for any reason a simple call will at least let the other person know your decision. It's called common courtesy. I'm not doubting your family emergency but it's weird that providers have more emergencies,ran out of gas, the car won't start,fell asleep,got in a car accident, the dog ate your map than any other profession on earth.

Agreed , and I definitely deserve the bitch title as well. Like I said I'm fairly new and with all my personal isssues going on recently I have had made poor decisions. With every action is a reaction , I now have a bad rep and definitely realize I'm in the wrong . Therefore I'm done commenting on the issue

Again my apologies
Bliss
Lolove is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 02:46 PM   #12
supersparky
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

If I remember right, we had both appointments set up 3to 4 days ahead of time. You had plenty of time to let me know. Also, why would you let me set up a second appointment and do the same thing.
supersparky is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 02:49 PM   #13
ccghost24
Account Disabled

Encounters: 22

Well Bliss your still on my to do list!@
ccghost24 is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 03:07 PM   #14
joeycannoli
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Don't forget their phone issues Burk, these gals have the shittiest phones and drop them in the water all the time.
joeycannoli is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 03:20 PM   #15
chingil30
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 20

Lolove i am not sure if that was the issue, becouse i never even got a reply from u after the very first time, i ve passed screening with other providers every time, but hey lets forget about it no hard feelings and just not ment to happen and we move on
chingil30 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women