Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70376
biomed160259
Yssup Rider59832
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47419
pyramider46370
bambino40272
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35127
Mojojo33117

Old 10-11-2013, 04:26 PM   #1
Guest091816-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 50
Default Looking for suggestions; exhibitionist, degradation

My brain is having an imaginative meltdown at the moment, so I'm asking for suggestions/scene for my sub. She's an exhibitionist and is also into degradation. I'm looking for something that I can make her do in public, without getting her arrested.

The stereotypical things like sheer clothing, short-short skirt with no panties, cum on face or in hair are fine. I've considered taking her to play billiards, make her wear no bra (she's DD) loose shirt, short-short skirt with no panties, but print in black marker on the back of her legs, near the butt cheeks, one of the following: "NO" on one leg and "panties" on the other leg. Either that or "Eat" "Me" or "$35" "Hour". Then I proceed to drop the chalk and ask her to pick it up most of the night.

I'm just looking for something else, more creative.
Guest091816-1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 06:14 AM   #2
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 78702
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Have her wear your cum out in public.....Either on her face, in her hair, or maybe on those Big olo titties....
Ms. Athena is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 07:53 AM   #3
lookingood
Registered Member

I had a GF wear a remote controlled vibrator and I had the control, she had a lot of O's that night. Be sure and have extra batteries. Also have her put in a butt plug, that's always fun too.
lookingood is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 08:30 AM   #4
Viola
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 207278
My ECCIE Reviews

I had a tee shirt once upon a time, that was hot pink. On the tits, in white letters and rhinestones.

I will
If you will

It got a lot of responses one night at a pool place, much fun, Something like that-and a dare to go with it, might be fun!
Viola is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 09:05 AM   #5
Falcon58
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Athena View Post
Have her wear your cum out in public.....Either on her face, in her hair, or maybe on those Big olo titties....
Have you practiced what you preach, Athena? LOL
Falcon58 is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 12:53 PM   #6
actionjackson647
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

put a dog collar on her. handcuff her behind her back. buy her a tshirt with some kind of degrading statement on it (property of sir,slut,etc...) take her for a walk in the park dressed like that
actionjackson647 is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 02:51 PM   #7
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 78702
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falcon58 View Post
Have you practiced what you preach, Athena? LOL

LOL I was busted by the black light, came out from the play area at the swinger club and had glowing face.....slurp~~
Ms. Athena is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 03:06 PM   #8
mm-good
Expanding boundaries...

Encounters: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Athena View Post
LOL I was busted by the black light, came out from the play area at the swinger club and had glowing face.....slurp~~

NICE!!
mm-good is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 06:31 PM   #9
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

Ah, I love this kind of play, I used to have a dear friend that I would do this with all the time. Have her wear a collar with a removable leash if you'd like. When you do take her to the pool hall, sit down at one of the tables and have a drink while she kneels beneath it, kissing your feet and legs. Treat her like your piece of meat while you two are playing pool, holding your drink, grabbing her ass and pulling her towards you, her playing fetch... stuff like that. Nothing against the law about that. Then take her out into the parking lot, in servant's fashion, verbally degrading her the whole time. You will have somewhat of an audience, but I wouldn't give a shit. The only thing I would refrain from is a. grabbing him around the neck in public (this can turn things ugly if the wrong person sees) and b. very explicit and excessive provocative clothing (something very sexy with easy access should work), and it should be in an adult setting; I wouldn't expose anyone's kids to my kinks.
Other than that, you guys should have fun.

btw, you can use these same methods in just about any adult public setting.
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 05:23 PM   #10
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26
Default Check this site

http://enf-cmnf.com/tag/shy-exhibitionist/

In Europe things are more open but here you can get arrested easy so be careful. There is a site called voyerweb that has some out standing EIP pictures.
Guest030824 is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 05:33 PM   #11
olderguy1948
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Voyerweb is a fun site. I prefer the public sex side with out all the degradation (just my preference) I like to have her sit in a crowded place (bar or restaurant) and get herself off. I use to have a remote control vibrator I had her wear and that was a lot of fun. When we got out of there we couldn't wait to get home and would get it on in the car. Not with the lady anymore and the remote broke.
olderguy1948 is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 04:04 PM   #12
sanders22
Registered Member

take her to a strip club,if they have a private area for table dances,have her get naked for a lap dance,shouldn't have any problem getting the dancers to do it,have her beg for a dancer to go home with the two of you, might have to pay but offering your slave girl for a threesome is as good as it gets,go do adult nude beach and put a leash on her and walk around
sanders22 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women