Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47401
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 03-10-2014, 02:40 PM   #1
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22
Default Orgies - How is everbody's safety dealt with?

In a No Hole Barred Fuckfest.....say 4 girls and 9 guys

double penetration and "air tight" on all the girls menu....

It is important to change condoms when changing partners.
It is important to change condoms when leaving Anal.

For a guy that remains covered his risk is minimized. It is more important for the ladies that the covers are changed as defined. Surely it's not all of a sudden Ok to leave the issue to the guys.

Who makes sure?

What is normal in an "orgy" setting?

I believe I've read about a few where a the lady/ladies had a trusted friend that was there to insure exactly that.

I seems the ladies are way to busy to be able to do their normal due diligence as in a normal GFE or PSE session.
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 10:21 PM   #2
RoxanneReynolds
Smashing Redhead

User ID: 94772
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you for pointing out safety....it's good to be educated when fucking around. Usually stating the rules at the beginning of the party and keeping plenty of various wrappers close by keeps everyone in check. You should probably know the people you are playing with and not trust strangers with your health....having a friend to watch is a good idea.
RoxanneReynolds is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 11:00 PM   #3
ALEXIS AND GINGER
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 39997
My ECCIE Reviews
Default IF EVER THERE IS A NEED OF A REFEREE-LOL!

IF EVER THERE IS A NEED OF A REFEREE-LOL!

I would be a damn good one (for a small fee of course.) That turns me on just thinking about it - MMM MMM MMM MMMM MMMMM! OF COURSE ONE MIGHT WONDER HOW I COULD KEEP AN EYE ON IT ALL. WELL, MY DOUBLES PARTNER WOULD DEFINITELY BE THERE, TOO. AND I CAN'T SAY FOR CERTAIN, BUT I'M PRETTY DAMN SURE WEWOULDN'T BE ABLE TO TAKE OUR EYES OFF ALL THE PUSSIES, AND PENISES, AND PENETRATION. I WOULD WANT STRIPED REFEREE SHIRTS AND TIGHT BLACK BOOTY SHORTS - REALLY THIN ONES... AND A LELO POWER MASSAGER

ALEXIS AND GINGER is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 08:14 AM   #4
Willen
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

Just attended a fabulous one in SA. The organizers screened the guys carefully, so that everyone was a good citizen.Condoms were abundant around the play area. When you shifted activities, never mind partners, you put on a fresh cover. It's really simple if everyone acts like a mature, responsible sex fiend.
Willen is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 08:41 PM   #5
Guest070316-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Just attended my 2nd one in SA. Did reviews on both. Added a twist with voyeurs who also helped out with passing of condoms, lubes, water, etc. Truely a great experience with people helping out and cheering on. Everyone got along great with the ladies excellent screening process. Wouldn't hesitate for a 3rd round of those knockouts!
Guest070316-1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 09:21 PM   #6
browsing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 38

Make sure nobody gets too wasted. A drink or 2 is alright to ease nerves, but you don't want a room of drunk people.
browsing is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 07:47 AM   #7
GypsyHeart
Choose Your Gypsy

User ID: 146290
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have attended several in the lifestyle and one in the hobby. As someone with the experience I decided for myself to make sure everyone was doing right for the hobby one. I can be rotisseried and still make sure everyone is safe. I do believe the other two ladies had one hell of a time and I had a ball, or balls

Just make sure that whomever you have over for the event are people who are reputable and you are comfortable that they will do right.
GypsyHeart is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2014, 12:22 PM   #8
Jagermonster
BANNED

Encounters: 7

Why not just pre-screen everyone for diseases? Its easy you know. And everyone can just wash off after anal.
Jagermonster is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 04:29 AM   #9
Alana Fontaine
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 233303
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willen View Post
Just attended a fabulous one in SA. The organizers screened the guys carefully, so that everyone was a good citizen.Condoms were abundant around the play area. When you shifted activities, never mind partners, you put on a fresh cover. It's really simple if everyone acts like a mature, responsible sex fiend.
Cheers!
Alana Fontaine is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 01:50 PM   #10
Zhivago52
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

For my first one, I'd love to go as a voyeur with my lady friend and watch her perform as the official "fluffer" and "condom applier".
Zhivago52 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women