Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70373
biomed160247
Yssup Rider59830
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47417
pyramider46370
bambino40272
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35117
Mojojo33117

Old 03-30-2014, 02:25 PM   #1
Lynn
Account Disabled

User ID: 3130
Default NEEDLE pay does it hurt? Taste , give something to satisfy.

NEEDLE pay does it hurt? I seen on internet videos of needle play an turture
does this hurt?like theses videos 1.mans penis needles http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...E6A8BA79FC4941 2.lady with tits needle http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...5846B659647A5F
3.VAGINial knitting ???percings an inject cum into uterus with syringe? who does this?
4.vulva euretha penetration with metal instrument.
are those ladys/men paid for it? isn't that illegal cant they have those ladies/men commited for it?
WHO does needle play an gag balls and spanking in Oklahoma an allover?

Why isnt anyone interested in me?I have placed ads for years I use to date years ago, yet not for around 6 years almost 7 I haven't seen yet 2people maybe 3, I have been almost selabit (spelled right?) besides sex with myself.

I GUESS I WANTED JUST MARILYN MANSON (BRIAN WARNER) YET HE ISNT AVAILABLE..is he?i like to taste him an him me...HES ALL I WANTED OR HIM TO MAKE ME OR PUT ME WHERE HE WANTED ME AN DO WHERE AN WHO HE WANTED ME TO. I WANT HIM TO WANT ME, I WANT OTHERS TO WANT ME SO GIVE ME SOMETHING TO SATISFY....

I am looking for roleplaying an couples,(gays,singles,straight s,trasgender especially TRANSVESTITIES an CROSSDRESSers like MARILYN MANSON SO SEXY!) nudists,roleplaying NOT JUST A HOBBY A LIFESTYLE FREE!!!!
where do I find people like this ads for them FREE , as I am FREE as well

Where do I find witches,pagans ,people into sex magic an vamps an occult affiliated FETISH SEEKERS?ANY TRAVEL?willing to travel?

Where do I find others interested in this lifestyle an traveling with me good food,piecrings if lik an bondage swinging,singing massage hotels ?like going on a tour Marilyn manson I wanted to find others interested an able to travel his world tour is international 2014.he m,ay do a America United States tour . Im open to another band and other situations YET I WANTED MARILYN MANSON!!! HOW DO I GET HIM an I like to travel, I want him to taste....mu fantasy an more a forever. who can PROVIDE FOR MY FANTASIES DESIRES WHERE DO FIND ONES TO COVER MY NEEDS DESIRES AN FETISHES AN DESIRES OF MM........https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z86MGmL5v0A POST THIS VIDEO FIX IT SO YOU CAN VIEW AN WATCH IT ON THIS POST PLEASE I DONT KNOW HOW. TASTE,give me something to satify,fuck your the only one I want.....ed, so

where do I find people into art LIKE BODYpaint (ART)SEX PARTIES ,EATING and LUXERY? IM IN THE DARK
im in the closet not much light in here who is willing to travel with me where do I find them women an men,midgits crossdressers gays im lookin open to all.

Who can replash or make up for Marilyn manson, who can make music fo rme where can I find musicians who make me there art ?Where do I find SERIOUS REAL PEOPLE VAMPS,GODS,MUSICIANS or any who can feel this void need in my life to feel an satisfy, save me an giv eme everlasting life like a vamp an give a fulfillment of life to live to the fullest.
Lynn is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 03:04 PM   #2
erica69hole
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 187723
Default I'm a FREAK!

PM me. I'm into some freaky things!
erica69hole is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 03:26 PM   #3
Solemate62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Just the thought of this makes me cringe. To each their own but I won't even look at the links! That's just me but for those who embrace it, go forth and enjoy!

Sidebar query: OP, do tell me that the address along with zipcode beneath your Avatar is fictional!?
Solemate62 is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 06:30 PM   #4
Lhornbk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Ummmm.....can I assume that this is needle "play," instead of needle "pay?" Lol. I wonder how needle "pay" would work? You pay in needles, or let her use needles on you instead of the standard method of payment?
Lhornbk is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 01:34 PM   #5
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26
Default Needle play

I have experienced needle play in private and find it exhilarating. Using a needle play kit I only use them once and sterilize the area with alcohol before and after. The high I experience is wonderful. I don't know if I would want to do it with another person. I have several times used saline solution to do breast infusion and discovered it to be enjoyable. The needle play kit I bought was not expensive and came with a lot of needles.
The breast infusion lasted only a short time perhaps two hours and the solution is absorbed into the body quickly. Needle play combined with some wild sex may be the next thing I want to try. There was very little soreness the next day and no out ward signs that I had done it. With very little discomfort an increase of breast size by one cup is easy.
Guest030824 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women