Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70381
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59846
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 03-13-2011, 07:07 PM   #1
AlexOfHouston
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 41069
My ECCIE Reviews
Default S&M Becoming a Dominatrix

Ladies & Gents,

I am interested in offering S&M on my menu. I want to learn about the dominatrix world. I have always found this very attractive and sensual. Now with that being said I have no clue where to seek information and was wondering if y'all can point me the right way. Or if a Mistress could take me under her wing. I would really appreciate your feedback. I am open minded and very willing to learn. There's just something about it that is such a turn on for me.

Thanks,
AlexOfHouston
AlexOfHouston is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 12:21 AM   #2
Jersey Dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

PM sent
Jersey Dog is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 12:52 AM   #3
AlexOfHouston
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks I received it I appreciate the info.
Old 03-14-2011, 10:45 AM   #4
jasmin
Account Disabled

User ID: 52774

They aren't made, they are born....Bubbly won't cut it. Nature makes us what we are and what we are not. You can't GFE and DOM.
jasmin is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 10:26 PM   #5
spunky
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasmin View Post
They aren't made, they are born....Bubbly won't cut it. Nature makes us what we are and what we are not. You can't GFE and DOM.

Not so fast....

I have had the pleasure of seeing Alex and she plays the role of both Dom and submissive very well and her GFE skills are off the charts. So to say that they don't or can't go hand in hand is an incorrect statement. You can practice with me any time you want Alex!

spunky is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 11:12 PM   #6
guest042111
Account disabled

User ID: 58269
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasmin View Post
You can't GFE and DOM.
I do not agree with this..I switch and am GFE.
guest042111 is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 11:47 PM   #7
AlexOfHouston
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by spunky View Post
Not so fast....

I have had the pleasure of seeing Alex and she plays the role of both Dom and submissive very well and her GFE skills are off the charts. So to say that they don't or can't go hand in hand is an incorrect statement. You can practice with me any time you want Alex!

Thanks Spunky I will bring my toys with me next time I visit
Old 03-15-2011, 03:04 PM   #8
jasmin
Account Disabled

Spunky does your name start with a T?
Old 03-15-2011, 04:47 PM   #9
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

jasmin,

Please do not attempt to derail this thread. This is not a warning, it is a request that will be asked once.

Thanks.
Elisabeth
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 08:43 PM   #10
Krunkman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexOfHouston View Post
Ladies & Gents,

I am interested in offering S&M on my menu. I want to learn about the dominatrix world. I have always found this very attractive and sensual. Now with that being said I have no clue where to seek information and was wondering if y'all can point me the right way. Or if a Mistress could take me under her wing. I would really appreciate your feedback. I am open minded and very willing to learn. There's just something about it that is such a turn on for me.

Thanks,
AlexOfHouston
Hello Alex,

First off, I don't agree with Jasmin, but her point is not unheard of in the lifestyle. You first need to ask yourself what kinds of BDSM you want to partake in and offer. There are plenty. Not everyone wants a harsh ballbusting bitch to yell at and beat them. They type of domme you want to be needs to be answered by you.

The term S&M is not all encompassing of what you are most likely going to be asked for. A more expansive and correct term would be BDSM. If you are intending to offer this, you'll need to study up on a few things - technique, theory, practice and safety. Then you'll need to figure out how to apply some of that knowledge to your play style. Are you going to be doing this in hotel rooms? An incall? Do you have a dungeon with equipment available to you for those clients who want that? Etc, etc.

I'd say investigate your local community for some things, find some lifestyle players who are knowledgeable about BDSM for others, and maybe even look into apprenticing to an existing domme (though my discussions with prodommes is that a number - but not all - have no real interest in helping set up a competitor).

If you would like more info please PM me... or search for a few posts I've made here. I have addressed some of these questions before.
Krunkman is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 09:11 AM   #11
jasmin
Account Disabled

What I meant is if you have a naturally dominating personality it's easy, it's in your nature. There are different levels of Doms. It's not as simple as it looks. It's the tiny things that make a dom good. Things such as "aftercare" and lowering your voice when you enter a room. Taking control when you enter the room. There are so many details.

I guess I don't understand why you were so opposed to something that you said crossed your moral boundaries and are now going that direction. If it's for business, do a great deal of research. there are many levels and tools. It's not as easy as taking toys to a session. There is even a wardrobe involved. There are tools of the trade? Are you going to do medical play? If so buy a tens unit. I can only speak for myself in stating that on my part it was a big investment.
Old 03-17-2011, 09:41 AM   #12
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

I disgree with Jasmin on the can't be both issue, I offer both and do quite well. I can balance both lifestyles, but never mix them.

I do agree with Jasmin that it takes a lot to get started in this business. You need to not only invest a lot of your mind and body into this, but money. Its not cheap and that's why Domme's usually have the higher rates.

I do have some links that I can send you Alex, once I'm back at my regular computer.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 10:49 AM   #13
Krunkman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

@ Jasmin - I guess it depends on if you are relating this to a commercial aspect, or one of a more personal nature. If you are "posing" for a fantasy, it's not at all impossible to put on a mask and become someone else. Actors do it all the time, and many of them can be quite convincing at becomiing someone else. But it's also an act.

If its something more long term, then yes, I think most people would have a very hard time maintaining the false facade of dominance if that is not what they truly are.

Then again, there are many, many posers out there who have no clue and are predators (male and female) who are looking for an easy score or use the lifestyle as an excuse to hurt and steal. But that's always been an issue that the lifestyle has faced (plus at times we do a very poor job of policing and ejecting the predators). That's why it's always great to get reccomendations from others (gee, kinda like the hobby!)

And you are very correct in stating that to do this well, it involves a LOT more than going to your local Hot Topic to pick out a domme outfit, then a trip to the local bookstore to pick up some velcro cuffs for your "serious bondage" rendezvous at the local motel 6 with a client.

@MsElena - The GOOD dommes out there do what you are suggesting - investing the time in gaining skills, equipment and practicing till they know what they can do (the BEST do all that PLUS they do it sanely and safely). I know more than one professional bondage model who has suffered injuries (some permanently) from bondage riggers who said they knew what they were doing but put knots in the wrong places or for too long and caused nerve damage. If you don't want to do that to a client you need to learn how to do it well and safely.

Plus, its just lots more fun for both parties if you can play without risk. Sooo much more fun stuff to do...
Krunkman is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 11:55 AM   #14
yourslave
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

It depends on whether you want to swing a whip and get paid for it or if you actually find you enjoy the role of dominant.

If you just want to swing a whip and get paid for it. Find a play space, get about a dozen toys, get some pics with the toys in kinky outfits and start drawing people in. Some will not come back, but some will. I'm sure you will be successful in that direction.

If you actually have some interest in the dominant role, there are a ton of local groups, meetings, parties, and classes which will help you explore that role. Google fetlife and start exploring. You will find what you are looking for. There's great information and people out there.

It's really just a matter of what you really want to do.

Let us know which you want and I'm sure there are several people that can point you in the right direction either way.
yourslave is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 09:18 PM   #15
Guest050911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Alex,

we shall talk... We can get you there if you have the domme bent in your soul....

PPE
Guest050911 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women