Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70381
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59846
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 01-18-2012, 12:17 AM   #1
Guest042413
Account Disabled

User ID: 14630
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Very Big Dicks

Well the other day I seen someone who had the biggest dick I have ever seen in my life.. I was so scared of even it coming near my pussy since I am pretty tight.. Well to my surprise it felt so freaking good I think the best I have had in a while.. So I was wondering if there are any other providers who love really big dicks or do you have a limt on size? I am wanting to try it again but go all out with hair pulling and everything something about it turns me on. Maybe its because I got to play with myself as well and he liked it so in turn made me feel pretty for our session...
Guest042413 is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 12:21 AM   #2
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Damn!!

I guess there's no chance my 3 inches will do anything for you.

Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 12:29 AM   #3
Guest042413
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

lol shut up I mean I still like average and below but it was just a one of kind experience that I have never had but I wouldnt want that all the time cause I want my who who tight... lol Guys who say they have a little one always have a decent size so you cant fool me baby
Old 01-18-2012, 12:34 AM   #4
berkleigh
Wicked Tryst dot net

User ID: 791
Location: Midcities & North Dallas (Luxury Private Apt) - Travel to New York & La Jolla with FMTY's available.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I Love Her ^^^ lol
berkleigh is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 12:37 AM   #5
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 78702
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Im a firm believer of talent over size............But I do agree a nice HARD pounding with a big cock is nice once in awhile.........YUM
Ms. Athena is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 01:05 AM   #6
KatelynDesire
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 87462
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't have a penile preference Something I've learned recently..size is nice but I can rock a **** that is smaller than "average"
-Bow chicka chicka wow wow-
KatelynDesire is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 03:46 AM   #7
CPT Savajo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by oLiViA88 View Post
lol shut up I mean I still like average and below but it was just a one of kind experience that I have never had but I wouldnt want that all the time cause I want my who who tight... lol Guys who say they have a little one always have a decent size so you cant fool me baby

Well it's delightful that you enjoyed that BIG STICK! He definitely chose right! I'll bet you that I have a little one?

I always wondered "How" providers handled guys who are on the large size or if some women won't see someone who she considers to be "Too Big."
CPT Savajo is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 04:21 AM   #8
Guest120615-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 27

I think it's less a woman "handling" it than a man who knows how to use it... generally holding back until the right time. Proper stimulation will allow women to accommodate most sizes.

Olivia- careful of going "all out." You might be put out of commission for some time!
Guest120615-3 is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 06:05 AM   #9
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Sometimes, when a man has a preternaturally larger cock, it doesn't get really hard at times. That is what I've seen.

My old roommate used to say no to really giant cocks. Me? I have always appreciated the challenge. Grin.

I've known plenty of women in the past who if calling for a reference and if you said that the guy was huge, they would decline the appointment. Having a huge cock is a curse for some men, believe it or not. It really is and I feel for them.

But I think that you have to go slow and use lots of lube. And if a man is really large, he knows that he has to be gentle if a woman isn't used to someone that big.

Then when you've relaxed, you can go after it. I don't believe that I've had a situation where a man was a beast about it. Wait. Did I just write that?

Of COURSE I've had men who were beasts about other things!!! But generally, ugh...I think that I will go and try to take my foot out of my mouth now.

Good topic!

Elisabeth
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 06:22 AM   #10
KatelynDesire
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 87462
My ECCIE Reviews

If a woman's body can adapt to child birth, they can handle a big ****
KatelynDesire is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 07:03 AM   #11
petiteassman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33
Default what if it is a

12 lb 6 oz. 19" bouncing baby cock
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatelynDesire View Post
If a woman's body can adapt to child birth, they can handle a big ****
petiteassman is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 08:15 AM   #12
Guest042413
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers View Post
Sometimes, when a man has a preternaturally larger cock, it doesn't get really hard at times. That is what I've seen.

My old roommate used to say no to really giant cocks. Me? I have always appreciated the challenge. Grin.

I've known plenty of women in the past who if calling for a reference and if you said that the guy was huge, they would decline the appointment. Having a huge cock is a curse for some men, believe it or not. It really is and I feel for them.

But I think that you have to go slow and use lots of lube. And if a man is really large, he knows that he has to be gentle if a woman isn't used to someone that big.

Then when you've relaxed, you can go after it. I don't believe that I've had a situation where a man was a beast about it. Wait. Did I just write that?

Of COURSE I've had men who were beasts about other things!!! But generally, ugh...I think that I will go and try to take my foot out of my mouth now.

Good topic!

Elisabeth

Oh He was harder than a rock lol he new what he was doing and I think thats what made me just feel so good.. He was very respectable & understanding & didnt get mad like most fucktards.. Overall it was one experience I will never forget..
Old 01-18-2012, 08:22 AM   #13
enigma878
Valued Poster

Everything is relative. Did you measure it? No pics?
enigma878 is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 08:44 AM   #14
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

It's not the size of the worm that matters...it's how you wiggle it! lol

{I do like a nice big long cock..but my kitty is very tight,so I prefer a nice thick average size!
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 08:56 AM   #15
pipefitter73
Account Disabled

Encounters: 79

Quote:
Originally Posted by oLiViA88 View Post
Well the other day I seen someone who had the biggest dick I have ever seen in my life. Well to my surprise it felt so freaking good I think the best I have had in a while.
Here's my 2 cents- Olivia, even though you're tight, you're 5'10" tall and likely have a longer vaginal canal than do most shorter ladies. Unfortunately, you have now discovered you accommodate a bigger penis, which is bad news for us regular sized guys. Ask your gynecologist the next time you see him if taller women have very slightly longer vaginal canals on average and he will say yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers View Post
I've got an email buddy in the hobby who gets turned down a lot because he is huge. He says its a curse and he would like to lose about 2 inches off his. I told him if he ever gets penis reduction surgery to let me know. I will go in and they can do a transplant, lol.
pipefitter73 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women