Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59820
gman4452821
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40245
CryptKicker37048
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 01-27-2020, 09:17 AM   #226
thefamilydog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor Sims View Post
Okay, we hear all the time men like greek so how many men like sex with a strap on????? Is it something you would be willing to try and have the guts to ask a girl to do????????
Love getting pegged. Especially by a newbie - they tend to get excited by seeing themselves with a sick for the first time. Got lotsa stories. PM me if you want to hear the details
thefamilydog is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2020, 10:06 PM   #227
normalguy21
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Everytime I hear the term pegged I think back to Christmas 1972 and a lite bright with all the colored pegs ...
normalguy21 is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2020, 01:56 AM   #228
bw357
Gaining Momentum

Don't trip.
bw357 is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2020, 11:39 AM   #229
SweetSuzanna
MILF Extrodinaire

User ID: 305703
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow I did not realize how old this thread was! I am still trying to find the perfect strap-on! Can anybody help? The ones I have it just flops all over the place straps get all tangled and twisted. I've seen these new underwear type things with dildos in them. If I'm going to spend $100 or more I want it to be awesome
SweetSuzanna is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2020, 12:12 PM   #230
cgrman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetSuzanna View Post
Wow I did not realize how old this thread was! I am still trying to find the perfect strap-on! Can anybody help? The ones I have it just flops all over the place straps get all tangled and twisted. I've seen these new underwear type things with dildos in them. If I'm going to spend $100 or more I want it to be awesome
If you need to test them all out on someone till you find just the right one let me know... its got to be a better job than crash test dummy
cgrman is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2020, 03:02 PM   #231
SeV
Princess/Day- Slut/Night

User ID: 510114
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I’ve seen those too SS and have wondered about those as well. I particularly have my eye on a strap that is like a chasity belt too. I’m very big on rubbing stimulation and have an intense orgasm from one but it seems like finding one to encase these southern fed hips is harder than I thought. Fingers crossed for the both us and maybe one day we’ll have the joys of watching each other pound boy pussy in the same room . A girl can fantasize right ?
SeV is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2020, 10:10 PM   #232
rainbowskye
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 179014
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Hav your clients send u preferred links to their faves trust me they hav done their homework
rainbowskye is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2020, 09:49 PM   #233
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

I’ve had a vibrating butt plug up my ass (not big..just the red one you see in most adult stores). That while receiving head is an incredible orgasm. I was afraid I was going
to blow her head off sometimes. I’ve had this same style vibrating butt plug up a couple lady friends ass. The one, every time we get together, she insists on getting that plug.
Charley3 is online now   Quote
Old 01-30-2020, 06:10 PM   #234
badbottom
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
https://rodeoh.com/ is worth checking out. My wife and her girlfriend both have two different pairs, and all my lesbian friends swear by them. They should accomodate just about any flared base dildo or plug you want to wear (assuming you have the correct ring size.) Super comfortable and they've got a lot of styles depending on how feminine or masculine you want it to be.

As for dildos, you can never go wrong with https://bad-dragon.com/. They've got a shape to tickle just about anyone's fantasy.
badbottom is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2020, 09:48 PM   #235
Bcc
Registered Member

Default Your missing out

A small g spot vibrator on your prostate!! If you haven't tried it, your missing out. While getting head and her playing with that, it's like getting blown from top down and bottom up.

But i must say i love giving it more, fresh out of the shower. Legs straight up with my face buried in a pussy. Then work back and start tonguing her ass before i slide a toy in.

That's heaven!!
Bcc is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2020, 10:01 PM   #236
hubby4fun_85
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

Ms. Athena is an expert and knows how to make this a most pleasurable experience.
hubby4fun_85 is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2020, 10:37 PM   #237
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by hubby4fun_85 View Post
Ms. Athena is an expert and knows how to make this a most pleasurable experience.

yep--I have seen her first hand in our doubles!

I also luv doing it!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 06:04 AM   #238
mokgp2017
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Yes, I have tried it. Yes, I asked for it. Yes, I loved it! Yes I will do it as often as possible! I go by the caveat "nothing is so wierd, because I have seen it all!". That's what a Dominatrix told me.
mokgp2017 is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2020, 07:11 PM   #239
okcbreeze
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by mokgp2017 View Post
Yes, I have tried it. Yes, I asked for it. Yes, I loved it! Yes I will do it as often as possible! I go by the caveat "nothing is so wierd, because I have seen it all!". That's what a Dominatrix told me.
I agree. I've seen it all and up to at least trying it all. Nothing like a lady pegging for the first time or the hundredreth. Seeing the excitment in their face as a strapon or dildo enters my man hole is such a turn on in it's self. Not turned on by guys on the street or what people call gay, but when it comes to behind closed doors and getting off and getti g someone else off, I'm up for trying most anything, at least once. Now as for me, I'm turned on by pushing the limits. To see how big (not much to this day) and the how much and deep it will go.
okcbreeze is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2020, 01:22 PM   #240
badbottom
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeV View Post
I’ve seen those too SS and have wondered about those as well. I particularly have my eye on a strap that is like a chasity belt too. I’m very big on rubbing stimulation and have an intense orgasm from one but it seems like finding one to encase these southern fed hips is harder than I thought. Fingers crossed for the both us and maybe one day we’ll have the joys of watching each other pound boy pussy in the same room . A girl can fantasize right ?
Rodeoh has one that goes up to a 61" waist/5x. They have a neoprene stabilizer but people have 3d printed harder plastic ones if you want a rubbing sensation. Or you can load a bullet vibe behind it if that works better for you.
badbottom is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women