Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Mexico > Reynosa/Nuevo Progreso - Encounter Reports
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 01-10-2013, 02:10 PM   #1
Slappy Balls
BANNED

Encounters: 1
Default Banged 3 ladies in Boystown Reynosa

Okay. "The Three White Men" got on the road and headed to Boystown. Getting from McAllen over to Reynosa took forever. Lots of terrible drivers. Getting in was no problem. Paid 3 bucks and drove on over. Then we checked into the hotel, which was across from Fili's Bar. Forget the name.
We didnt see any other white people the whole time we were there.

I banged 3 different chicks. You can get em for as cheap as 100 pesos. But they all make you use a rubber. I told the ladies "sin condom es mejor" but they all told me, "no, SI condom es mejor!" so that sucked. Another funny thing....... the morning after our first night there, the 2 ladies that my friend "Jack" had a threesome with were at the church by El Centro(the town square) and they were still wearing the same clothes.

Also some of the guys at the bars will try to beg you for drinks. Las Palomas is a cool bar, but this dude Eli likes to harass you for beers, and the bartender tried to overcharge me. Oh well. It was kinda weird to see soldiers with M16s in the bar drinking.

Also, be careful on the way back! Dont bring any fruits or vegetables back. I noticed a banana was still in the car. My friend "Barney" ate the evidence. The border patrol flagged us. Made us get all of our shit and move it out of the car. Then he rooted through it and took a road test. My friend "Jack" for whatever reason had a shoebox full of supplements and vitamins but the border patrol thankfully wasnt too interested.

Reynosa isnt really that dangerous.... I wouldnt be afraid to walk through most areas even by myself at night. But watch out for the cops! And the drivers drive like morons. They put New Yorkers to shame. They will blow through an intersection without a second's thought. Oh yeah, one way signs arent marked too well. If I wasnt sober, I couldnt have driven us back to the hotel.

Any more questions? Ask away!
Slappy Balls is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 03:33 PM   #2
Slappy Balls
BANNED

Encounters: 1

I recommend you bring your own toilet paper. The public toilets rarely have seats or toilet paper. And in el centro, you have to pay 5 pesos to take a shit! Bring your own jugs of water and imodium too.
Slappy Balls is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 06:11 PM   #3
icuminpeace
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Is Colorado's still around? Good looking south american ladies there.
icuminpeace is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 06:55 PM   #4
Seeker
Valued Poster

Never been to Reynosa but I had many fun times at the Boystown in Neuvo Laredo before the troubles started. Good to see a positive report from across the border.
Seeker is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women