Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70419
biomed160575
Yssup Rider59933
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47552
pyramider46370
bambino40326
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35378
Mojojo33117

Old 07-10-2011, 04:17 AM   #16
AllisonofHouston
Account Disabled

User ID: 9938
My ECCIE Reviews

I have only been in there a few times, but I have to say there are some very interesting people in there...maybe I should try again..
AllisonofHouston is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 04:07 AM   #17
RonaldMcDonald
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10
Default No Thanks

I chat a few times. I gave a complement to a lady with big boobs on her large breast. She was uploading pictures of her breast for everyone to see. She took offense to my comments. She called me out. I tried to apologize but she had already made up her mind.

Another day I chat with another girl who is being funny. She called herself schizo because she had an evil side and good girl side. A little later the big boob lady comes on. I continue joking with the funny girl and call her schizo as she is playing off her good and bad side again. Big boob lady threatens me that she is going to take a snapshot of the screen and get me banned for name calling. Prior to that she was telling the funny girl that all caps will get you banned. Funny girl used all caps on a few chat lines out of many. Big boobs wanted to rule chat for herself. Then I read about sixxbach getting banned for using the word hooker and john. I don't know what standards of evidence is required to ban someone on chat, but you have to be kidding me.

It can be fun. I will see ladies I have met on chat. I may pass on the bull going forward. All these dumb threats of getting ban is worse than highschool.

PM me for name of the lady threatening people with bannishment or to warn me about any others who play the banning game. I'll know to stay clear of their drama. There is an option to block other users. I will try that block option next time.
RonaldMcDonald is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 07:53 AM   #18
Angel Knight
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 58500
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

when i 1st joined eccie i went to chat at least a few times a week but when i went in there it was always early in the morning. i agree there are alot of us texans in there but i always enjoied talking to the men from other states. i dont chat anymore because all the drama that gets started in there and then it overflows to the boards. so to elliminate all that i just simply stay away. but to each their own. i love everybody so i dont feel that chat is best for me.
Angel Knight is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 08:59 AM   #19
GenesisNicole
International Companion

User ID: 2661
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I can be found in the chat rooms from time to time. (When bored or just killing some time until a date arrives)

It can be fun at times, and even the drama can be like an episode of Jerry Springer. if you stay out of the BS and let the others have at it, it shouldn't bother you.

I have met more than a few friends in chat that I end up meeting in person. And have gotten a sense of the ladies and gents personalities. (makes for a great way to see if you even want to meet that person, LOL)

It is true that most of the people in chat are in the Texas area, but that is why we need more to participate from other areas. I have met some of the sweetest men that weren't in Texas and it landed me a UTR date in another state. YaY!

I have never had any trouble with the Mods in there, but I don't cause any trouble either. *smile*

Sure the fur flies, but that happens in the forums too.

JMO. I like chat. It can be fun, so pop on in!

Genesis Nicole
GenesisNicole is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 09:09 AM   #20
surfindick
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixxbach View Post
IKe,

I have no issues with you. It is truly the heavy handness of The Original Becky. She is someone who truly is no professional. She should lay in the background and let the mods do their job. I don't care if she is an owner or not, should be in the background. If my words result in my ban, I could care less in all reality....

Sixx
I was in chat when your removal took place, I quite frankly would have done the same thing. Several participants reminded you that chat is not and will never be a place for attack pack mentality, Becky gave you several warnings you chose not to accept them....the non-professional participant was NOT Becky.
surfindick is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 12:36 PM   #21
RonaldMcDonald
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10

self-edit post.

why bother adding to the drama, the block option works great.
RonaldMcDonald is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 01:01 PM   #22
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfindick View Post
I was in chat when your removal took place, I quite frankly would have done the same thing. Several participants reminded you that chat is not and will never be a place for attack pack mentality, Becky gave you several warnings you chose not to accept them....the non-professional participant was NOT Becky.

Do keep in mind that Hannah (her nic at the time) was dishing it too. 3 months is way over the top and you may not admit this out in the open but would probably agree.

No worries, I won't step in there again, from what other providers have Pm'd me as recently as yesterday, they have been muted as well and are done with it too.

You don't have to agree with what someone says but to mute it to me at least, is worse. Definitely seems to me like ASPD in some ways.

There are a couple of others, but Alyssa Nicole is the only hottie in there anyway....

sixx
sixxbach is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 01:06 PM   #23
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfindick View Post
the non-professional participant was NOT Becky.

surfin.... did you have access to the exchange she had with me via PM?? I don't think you can comment on that part and be accurate. All you could see was what everyone else could see in the open room....

sixx
sixxbach is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 01:28 PM   #24
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

When I first got on eccie I did the chat alot to get a feel for things, I ended up meeting a few in person whom I still see and keep in contact with. Love the Texans
Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 02:31 PM   #25
BigBaldBlk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 107

I like ECCIEs Chat Room as it moves at a much faster pace than the one in Colorado. Yes, there is drama, but as others have said, if you avoid it, it makes the room more enjoyable. I have to disagree with Sixxbach with Alyssa the only hottie in there. I think there is one hot hottie who already has commented in this thread!
BigBaldBlk is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women