Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70408
biomed160545
Yssup Rider59915
gman4452927
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47532
pyramider46370
bambino40315
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35352
Mojojo33117

Old 10-15-2012, 08:26 AM   #1
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default Booked overnight goes wrong, whats fair payback $$$$

Ok here is the scenario

Lets say you book a lady whos normal hourly rate is 200. But for the purposes of this thread you wanted a multi hour appointment........

Her rates seem seem to cater to multi hours and you consider taking the plunge.

200 1 hour
350 2 hour
500 3 hour
650 4 hour
1000 12 hour overnight

Lets say for the purposes of this scenario you decided to take the plunge with either the 4 hour or the overnight.

Within the first 2 hours of your meet.....you've had a two bells, but physically she cannot accommodate your stamina, she just isnt into it, .....and MSOG for her seems to be a nightmare as she sucks her teeth when you get hard yet again.

Beimg as your concerned about how this will transpire, you stop and ask her if shes ok. She states that she may not be able to accommodate you for the full 12 hour appointment.....or 4 hour if you booked that.

1. How much money should she offer you for the two hours spent thus far? Should it be minus her 2 hour rate, or the percentage paid of the time spent if your original booking was much larger in time.

If it was percentage wise that would equate to 83 dollars and hour. Roughly time wise 170 dollars.

Overnight fee: 1000......she pays back 650....or says ill keep half. (fair or foul?)

4 Hour fee: 650......she pays back 300.......or says Ill keep half. (wait this is sorta fair, nevermind)

2. How much respectfully should you get back? Should you just be happy shes paying you anything? We know the rules....but is she obligated to make it right.

I have only had three overnights end prematurely out of about 35 or so where she paid me back. It was always offered that half was fair.....no matter if her hourly rate was 150 to 300 dollars. In retrospect I felt burned.....but to avoid confrontation I considered it a mulligan.

What do you ladies and gents consider fair in this scenario.

I think I had heard every excuse in the book on multihours to shave off time.
Claims she is tired from driving, has a headache and needs to sleep it off, cramps, allergic to feather pillows, or a low blood sugar, etc.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 08:32 AM   #2
erinmarxxx
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 119224
My ECCIE Reviews

If I don,t click w someone I would be fair. Im 2400 for an overnight and 700 for 2 hours outcall. I would just say hey I am really sorry but I cant go 5 times in a row as I would be way too sore and be honest and only take what I gave you in time.
erinmarxxx is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 08:36 AM   #3
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by erinmarxxx View Post
If I don,t click w someone I would be fair. Im 2400 for an overnight and 700 for 2 hours outcall. I would just say hey I am really sorry but I cant go 5 times in a row as I would be way too sore and be honest and only take what I gave you in time.
Would that be the missed percentage of time booked at 400......

Or your rate of 700 for the two hours?
Old 10-15-2012, 08:38 AM   #4
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

DAYUM! I wish I had that problem! LOL
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 08:51 AM   #5
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

If I had to bail for whatever reason after 2hrs, you would only be accountable for 2hrs. It's simple IMO.

Girls that do overnights know the risk of you machines (aka dream dates lol) Its wise to discuss upfront if she has a "sleep time" requirement IMO.

Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 09:18 AM   #6
ArisRose
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 141008
My ECCIE Reviews

Curious to know the details of your love making style.
Me and my boo can go at it all night/day long but it includes lots of foreplay, teasing, slap boxing, & kissing along with multiple positions.

Are you one of those young bucks that just jackhammers away all night long?
ArisRose is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 09:19 AM   #7
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet N Little View Post
Girls that do overnights know the risk of you machines (aka dream dates lol)

Yes this I know. And bless those ladies that can accommodate. I let my references know upfront to be honest when Im screening.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet N Little View Post
Its wise to discuss upfront if she has a "sleep time" requirement IMO.
I notice this sleep time thingy is more reserved and concerned about by older ladies. I never had a lady under 30 tell me this...........Im not a robot lol.
Old 10-15-2012, 09:32 AM   #8
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme_that View Post
Yes this I know. And bless those ladies that can accommodate. I let my references know upfront to be honest when Im screening.

I notice this sleep time thingy is more reserved and concerned about by older ladies. I never had a lady under 30 tell me this...........Im not a robot lol.
^^^
I wouldn't know about that, I just know if someones in my bed..there won't be any sleeping period And for this reason Ive only had one overnight, I think he got tired of me humping him while he was trying to sleep, I realized overnights were not for me as I was used to something quite different. but everyone's different.
Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 09:44 AM   #9
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

A lot of "it depends" here.

Was it clear what was expected in the 4 or 12 hr appointment? Not so much in 4 hrs, but certainly in 12 there are reasonable expectations by most ladies that it isn't 12 hrs of pounding her. That's a big reason for the hourly rate discount. I'd be more sympathetic if you had a 4 hr than a 12 hr. Unless the 4 hr said "dinner date" or somthing similar in which case again it is assumed it's a mix of activities.

If you have had 35 overnights end prematutely (that's the way I read your post: 35 ended prematurely and of those 3 gave you a refund) I would take the hint that maybe it's at least partially you, not all the 35 ladies.

Did you see her previously? I always think an overnight for a 1st date is a bad idea for reasons like this, but in your case it seems even more prudent to do a 3 hr session first. How many times do you need to be told that your stamina is rather exceptional (and possibly your technique is a bit heavy, I don't know) before you decide a shorter term test drive is good?

But without knowing that I would say, given what you described, you are due something back (unless she traveled a significant distance to see you--airfare type distance). If she stayed 2 hrs I think you should be on the hook for something between half and her 2 hour rate. With the numbers you listed above that's about the same thing for the 4 hr appointment. For the overnight I'd say the 2 hr rate. I really doubt a prorated 1/6th is reasonable.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 09:52 AM   #10
1ThickBlond
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2865
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

If I was in a similar situation and ran out of steam in 2 hours I would only expect to be paid my 2 hour rate for the time I was there.
1ThickBlond is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 10:38 AM   #11
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomBlkChick View Post
Curious to know the details of your love making style.
Me and my boo can go at it all night/day long but it includes lots of foreplay, teasing, slap boxing, & kissing along with multiple positions.
I like all that stuff minus the tantilizing and titilating teasing.......Ill let those BDSM fanatics pay for that chit lol. Be inventive if your gonna tease.....but please dont tickle my dick head with your nose eskimo style or anything. Thats doing too much. When I hobby Im single and not dating.....so eager anticipation is apparent.

But Im more so a giver, and go for mutual satisfaction..especially if she full GFE. If shes not gfe (no kissing, CBJ) I wont book past two hours because I wont stay hard or enthused if those are off the menu. It has the reverse effect and extends my libido.....which will make it take longer to cum. I like to give massages first or after sex and Daty and kiss, cuddle, spoon, and such. Im not a walking hard on or anything....i meed suspense lol. But those first two hours Im very enthused and excited about the meet, and more hands on than I would be obviously at later hours. If shes PSE and swallows cum and keeps sucking, or she wakes me up (which rarely happens strangely) I wont stand a chance. But even that initially can pop me right back up for another round. But after that round Im spent.

There was a short time where I would book 2 hours with the possibility of an overnight. But this didnt translate well when I declined more time. Its like an episode of "PROVIDER IDOL" gone wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomBlkChick View Post
Are you one of those young bucks that just jackhammers away all night long?
I just passed thirty....so technically Im not a young buck anymore....but in the hobby according to a lot of ladies preferences that would still make me that. At most Ill probably have 3 to 5 bells spaced out intermittently throughout the night. If shes very good and draining she will put me to sleep and three is sufficient. If requires a dinner Id rather have sex first so the food and drinks she orders doesnt impede upom her performance. I consider a dinner date more so of a gratuity, and not all ladies I prefer BCD would fit my dating style im public.

And the only way I'd attempt a jackhammer move is if she was doing a handstand lol. I would support myself on a wall in case she falls............
Old 10-15-2012, 11:02 AM   #12
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

You might want to give up the overnites. It seems that you expect the lady to be a sex machine in for a 12 hour fuck fest. Unless you are very up front with that expectation the session is bound to fail. It is very few people that can keep going and going.

You might be bettered served with a 2-4 hour appointment.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 11:14 AM   #13
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Was it clear what was expected in the 4 or 12 hr appointment?
Yep they definitely was. Which pushed more so toward trickery to me....but I wasnt rightfully sure so I didnt worry or review those. If a session is so so I wont review. If its very bad, or very good ill review.

Quote:
If you have had 35 overnights end prematutely.......
I said 3 out of 35 ladies I have seen (small percentage) paid me back. Not 35.....geez. Im glad you clarified that.

Quote:
Did you see her previously? I always think an overnight for a 1st date is a bad idea for reasons like this, but in your case it seems even more prudent to do a 3 hr session first.
Nope if I see a lady twice shes a favorite and an ATF......which can be hard to find. I prefer first time meets only. I do my research and ask the right questions respectfully after Im screened to alleviate my concerns and hers. And booking two hours she will probably assume Im too hands on in session and maybe decline. Paying for three hours has no monetary incentive because usually that rate posted is close to the overnight one by a few hundred......so I figure theres value there. But to make the sell some ladies will say yes to everything beforehand, and be total polar opposite in session.

Quote:
But without knowing that I would say, given what you described, you are due something back (unless she traveled a significant distance to see you--airfare type distance). If she stayed 2 hrs I think you should be on the hook for something between half and her 2 hour rate. With the numbers you listed above that's about the same thing for the 4 hr appointment. For the overnight I'd say the 2 hr rate. I really doubt a prorated 1/6th is reasonable.
I appreciate your response figures wise. It makes sense.

One of those ladies hourly rates was 150...her two hour was 280. She took half of 1100. I didnt consider that fair at all. But if her rate was 250 its fair. 300 and up im happy for half.

Ultimately though in either case its a disappointment. It ruins my night and I usually cant get a replacement on short notice, and she falls short of expectations and what she could have made.
Old 10-15-2012, 11:23 AM   #14
technoid_x
Account Disabled

In the past have have had a provider call for back up to continue the rest of the night.
technoid_x is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 11:24 AM   #15
guest043013-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

I have never done an overnite, and never will I guess at my age. Sleep is important. If I woke up with some sweet little thing next to me, I would think it was an angel and I had died. Then I would likely have a heart attack and die for real.

That said, never schedule an overnight till you have had at least a couple of sessions with a lady to insure you click. First one might be an hour, second one should be a multiple hour or dinner date type of thing to insure you are compatible for longer periods. Anyone can fake time together for an hour, but when you go 4-5-10-12 hours, now you better have something to talk about between pops and snoring.
guest043013-2 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women