Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452907
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47493
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35287
Mojojo33117

Old 01-09-2010, 05:51 PM   #16
BottomlessFilth
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7206
Encounters: 1

I am excited to have Weis!!! I just wish we could get rid of that stupid Haley, but that isn't a reality at this time. He just rubs me the wrong way. Asshole ego with less than standard coaching skills, followed up with him flipping the bird to fans on Fan Appreciation Day. Then tries to make up for it by giving some guy money at the bus stop a few days later. To me that's like a guy who fucks up in his relationship, and then thinks going out to buy some jewelry will make it all better LOL. I think Charlie will make a great addition to a team in desperate need of some major overhaul. And for the record...Cassel isn't that bad of a QB. He just lacks a lot of confidence that say QBs like Manning (Peyton not Eli lol), Brady and Favre have. They know they are good, and therefor they play that way. If Cassel could gain a lil more confidence I think his game would greatly step up to being a better than average QB. Supposedly there is a lot of stuff in the works for the next season, but that is something I can't believe until I can actually see it. My faith in the Chefs has dwindled to almost nothing over the last few years. Even through all that, I still continue to watch them & support them as best I can every Sunday. But anyway more importantly.....I'm a Cowboys fan!! Kick the crap out of the Eagles tonight 'Boys!!!
BottomlessFilth is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 07:22 PM   #17
dirty dog
Valued Poster

What you call confidence, I call talent, but you are right about one thing, he lacks it.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 07:48 PM   #18
Boots&Spurs
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

It doesnt matter who the QB or offensive cordinator is, without an offensive line to protect him and do some blocking for a running back they still wont put points on the board
Boots&Spurs is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 08:52 PM   #19
Taylorsweet
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3764
My ECCIE Reviews

Boots & Spurs Our line is semi-ok... They was just tired of Lj's Sh&@. Jamal Charles had a great yr. and we had the same line we been having. Our line is not the greatest but it had to be pretty good to have 6-8 100 yard plus games. Cassel is gonna have to do some major off-season adjustments Bottomless to become who you're describing lol Bubba I think I would make a damn good sports caster or one of them women who give you the injury report during the game. Dirty dog I just hope Cassel come into the same zone he was in when he was a Patriot.
Taylorsweet is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 08:59 PM   #20
BottomlessFilth
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7206

Taylor you are right...Any job relating to football would be the most Fun & Best damn job in the world!!! Talk about a pipe dream....that would be it! Hell, I would just be happy getting a few passes into some of the NFL Locker Rooms LOL.
BottomlessFilth is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 09:17 AM   #21
Taylorsweet
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3764
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you Bottomless! Now I might just get up enough nerve to send in my audition tape lol
Taylorsweet is offline   Quote