Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40246
CryptKicker37049
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 02-15-2017, 06:54 AM   #61
James1588
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire She Blows View Post
... weeds out a lot of the asshats and douchecanoes. ...
Made the mistake of reading this while swallowing coffee. Messy, and potentially life-threatening. A good laugh, though!

"Douchecanoes?" Once again, I wonder where such terms-of-art get started. That one's exceptionally nice. A single word, with internal rhyme.

Thanks, Claire! Now to get a paper towel and separate exploded coffee from desktop. Not too high a price to pay for learning a new word which I'll undoubtedly use in traffic before long.
James1588 is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 07:03 AM   #62
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetDulce View Post
I totally agree with the OP.
I am an actress. That takes a lot of effort.
Guys just don't want you to lay there like a dead fish(hehe) even if they SAY they Only want to DATY. They want to know we enjoy it. They want us to compliment their skills. They want constant grinding, moaning, hair pulling, etc while they lick.

Then they Always want a bj.

I have no skills. If the lady is moaning and grinding I am calling 911.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 08:48 AM   #63
Claire She Blows
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 175071
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotyour6 View Post
I am not any more but thanks for playing.

Now lay on your back and make that paycheck old hooker
No, no, sweetheart, I'm Claire She Blows, not Claire She Fucks. Most of my time is spent on my knees. Let me know when you want to chip in for some new knee pads, 'cuz you *know* you want this old hooker, don't lie. Lol.
Claire She Blows is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 08:48 AM   #64
Claire She Blows
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 175071
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by James1588 View Post
Made the mistake of reading this while swallowing coffee. Messy, and potentially life-threatening. A good laugh, though!

"Douchecanoes?" Once again, I wonder where such terms-of-art get started. That one's exceptionally nice. A single word, with internal rhyme.

Thanks, Claire! Now to get a paper towel and separate exploded coffee from desktop. Not too high a price to pay for learning a new word which I'll undoubtedly use in traffic before long.
I cannot take credit for that word. If I'm not mistaken, it's a Miss Valentina creation
Claire She Blows is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 01:40 PM   #65
James1588
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire She Blows View Post
I cannot take credit for that word. If I'm not mistaken, it's a Miss Valentina creation
I'm not acquainted with Miss Valentina, but she done good. I'm still grateful to you for introducing me to it. Not only is it useful for driving in traffic, it'll be a winner next time I'm stuck in a Bureau of Motor Vehicles branch office.
Old 02-15-2017, 07:58 PM   #66
James1588
Valued Poster

Just looked up Miss Valentina. Once again, I wish I lived much closer to Texas. That's two of you in Austin that I'd love to meet.

And, no doubt, there are more that I don't know about, too.

On second thought, maybe it's better that I live kind of far away. There are limits to every kind of resources.
Old 02-21-2017, 08:11 AM   #67
GuitarPecker
Registered Member

The same can be said about some providers also.
If we are indeed paying for "time" then why do rates go down or ladies have specials when rent is due, typically first of month.

Also, if there is a couple involved why do rates go sky high? Typically in that situation a provider will be doing half the work, but yet wants about 1.5X - 2X her normal price. Aren't we paying for the "time"???
GuitarPecker is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 10:25 AM   #68
gentlemantoo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

We do not pay for time. I keep reading that bullshit. We pay for sexual activities. Time is the unit of measure used to determine how much service we get. Some products are sold by the pound (deli meats), some are sold by numbers (dozen eggs), and yes some sold by time (sex). We do not pay for time nor companionship, we pay for sex. Keep it simple.

Prior to the internet it seems (I don't know first hand) that sex was sold in street corners, that unit of measure was by orgasms, once you cum service is over. Technology has forced the market to a different unit of measure, time.

I pay my lawyer by the hour, but I am paying for his/her legal expertise, not time. Time is how we measure how much service I get. I will not pay my lawyer to talk to me about how the Falcons blew the Superbowl, just as I will not pay a lady to discuss a sale on designer shoes. I pay for sex not time.

Put an ad out ladies reading that you just want to watch a movie for $300 an hour, and make it clear NO SEXUAL Activities at all. Just great convo and time. See how many men call you. You will go broke. Do not be delusional, men pay for sex not time, not companionship.
gentlemantoo is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 01:26 PM   #69
James1588
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlemantoo View Post
We do not pay for time. I keep reading that bullshit. We pay for sexual activities. Time is the unit of measure used to determine how much service we get. Some products are sold by the pound (deli meats), some are sold by numbers (dozen eggs), and yes some sold by time (sex). We do not pay for time nor companionship, we pay for sex. Keep it simple.

Prior to the internet it seems (I don't know first hand) that sex was sold in street corners, that unit of measure was by orgasms, once you cum service is over. Technology has forced the market to a different unit of measure, time.

I pay my lawyer by the hour, but I am paying for his/her legal expertise, not time. Time is how we measure how much service I get. I will not pay my lawyer to talk to me about how the Falcons blew the Superbowl, just as I will not pay a lady to discuss a sale on designer shoes. I pay for sex not time.

Put an ad out ladies reading that you just want to watch a movie for $300 an hour, and make it clear NO SEXUAL Activities at all. Just great convo and time. See how many men call you. You will go broke. Do not be delusional, men pay for sex not time, not companionship.
"We" do this, "we" don't do that ... what, are you pregnant? Got a tapeworm? Got a turd in your pocket?

Speak for yourself.
Old 02-22-2017, 04:44 PM   #70
gentlemantoo
Valued Poster

What are you so upset about? Show me how I am wrong, I am open minded and willing to listen. Did I strike a nerve? Does it upset you that you actually pay for sex?

I see you have 13 reviews. Do all of them have sex acts in them or are some read that you and the lady watched a great movie, had some genuine time together, and shook hands, nite over and all for just $600. No sex, no sexual energy just genuine time. I have not looked at your reviews, bet if I did, ALL of them have some sort of sex act.

You pay for sex as well, does it bother you to be truthful or should I just let you live in your delusional world. I guess I should have done the later. I am sorry, you pay for time and compassion and all the women adore you. I stand corrected. Enjoy your time, while I and everyone else shopping here enjoys the sex.

Is it okay for me to say we as humans pay to watch a movie when we go to the cinema? What else would you be paying for at the theater? Just had a craving for a $7 coke? No need to be so technical either. You can live in your world, I will continue to speak my mind and live in reality.
Old 02-23-2017, 11:12 AM   #71
James1588
Valued Poster

Quote:
What are you so upset about? Show me how I am wrong, I am open minded and willing to listen. Did I strike a nerve? Does it upset you that you actually pay for sex?

I see you have 13 reviews. Do all of them have sex acts in them or are some read that you and the lady watched a great movie, had some genuine time together, and shook hands, nite over and all for just $600. No sex, no sexual energy just genuine time. I have not looked at your reviews, bet if I did, ALL of them have some sort of sex act.

You pay for sex as well, does it bother you to be truthful or should I just let you live in your delusional world. I guess I should have done the later. I am sorry, you pay for time and compassion and all the women adore you. I stand corrected. Enjoy your time, while I and everyone else shopping here enjoys the sex.

Is it okay for me to say we as humans pay to watch a movie when we go to the cinema? What else would you be paying for at the theater? Just had a craving for a $7 coke? No need to be so technical either. You can live in your world, I will continue to speak my mind and live in reality.
My reply was simple. Not difficult to understand. If you use the pronoun "I," you're speaking for yourself. Use "we," and you imply that you're speaking for others.

Got it? Good.
Old 02-23-2017, 01:39 PM   #72
Guest122317-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:

No you are wrong we as clients are actually paying for their time and companionship...paying for Sex is illegal...we may expect sex but technically she can say no. I personally like the time and companionship as well lol the activities are extremely nice to but i happen to enjoy the ladies company almost as much. And no I dont have an illusion that they enjoy mine as much.. You eventually can tell who does or who's playing you. Those that you feel are.playing you.. Well you either keep seeing them for the way they treat you or you find someone else whos company you enjoy. There is a difference... If youronly seeking release heck they sell a thing called a pocket pussy or a real doll.. Foe me I like to have the feeling that the lady with me is enjoying me as much the money is insignificant..I personally dont measure the experience by what it cost to have it. The same with eating prime rib or a big mac I prefer prime
Guest122317-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2017, 03:58 PM   #73
gentlemantoo
Valued Poster

I respect your response even though you are incorrect. I see 17 reviews by yourself wendlo, any of them where no sex took place? You just like the rest of us pay for sex, not a mere expectation of sex. If ladies did not allow sex they would be broke. Stop kidding around. Yes, different people connect and some do not, that is why I switch lawyers, did not get along with first one. Same here do not get along with her, then customers move on, but still paying for sex. Just the ones we connect with her come back business or tepeat clients, still paying for sex.

If what we did was legal, we would not have to get hobby phones, fake handles, be screened, discuss LE at all. Yes, we pay for sex. Did you see that I used the word "we" just like you did wendlo. Wonder if I will get any points for that? Part of the reason this board exists is to help both providers and hobbyists circumvent legal issues. But still paying for sex.

Be careful wendlo, I think you believe at times these ladies are really your friends. Having coffee or texting is just good client relations and good business for her, please do not forget that. Oh but your special, I forget. Sorry, carry on. Women adore you, that's why you pay for sex. I do respect your opinions, but facts are not subjective, they are just facts.
Old 02-23-2017, 07:57 PM   #74
Guest122317-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19
Wink

Quote:
I respect your response even though you are incorrect. I see 17 reviews by yourself wendlo, any of them where no sex took place? You just like the rest of us pay for sex, not a mere expectation of sex. If ladies did not allow sex they would be broke. Stop kidding around. Yes, different people connect and some do not, that is why I switch lawyers, did not get along with first one. Same here do not get along with her, then customers move on, but still paying for sex. Just the ones we connect with her come back business or tepeat clients, still paying for sex.

If what we did was legal, we would not have to get hobby phones, fake handles, be screened, discuss LE at all. Yes, we pay for sex. Did you see that I used the word "we" just like you did wendlo. Wonder if I will get any points for that? Part of the reason this board exists is to help both providers and hobbyists circumvent legal issues. But still paying for sex.

Be careful wendlo, I think you believe at times these ladies are really your friends. Having coffee or texting is just good client relations and good business for her, please do not forget that. Oh but your special, I forget. Sorry, carry on. Women adore you, that's why you pay for sex. I do respect your opinions, but facts are not subjective, they are just facts.
Yes you are right we did have sex and yes you get a point for saying we..lol lol
I actually have a couple ladies ladies that if there wasn't any it wouldn't matter though.. And I never ask for anything they arent willing to share.
Guest122317-1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women