Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > A Question of Legality
A Question of Legality Post your legal questions here (general, nothing of a personal nature)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40246
CryptKicker37049
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 09-01-2016, 10:32 PM   #1
chevyiiman
Premium Access

Encounters: 84
Default investigation

The AMP I frequented was busted and the news stated that it was under investigation for 10 month and they were taking pictures of people coming and going. My question is I've been there several times during that 10 months. Should I be worried about a knock at the door by the local LEO? I understand that they have what they wanted, to shut down the AMP. I know they have more to do than chase down everyone that was there.

Thanks

http://www.kctv5.com/story/32973271/...massage-parlor
chevyiiman is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 04:36 AM   #2
EastTexasGrown
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Assuming they so spend time locating every guy that went in there for 10 months, all they have is a video of you walking in there. Nothing more!! If questioned about what services you received, you simply got a Body Rub.

To me, it would be more logical that you might get a letter in the mail from the DA. I am sure they took down license plate #s of all the patrons. They may want you to come in for questioning. If so, you simply got a Body Rub. Nothing more!!
EastTexasGrown is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 07:40 AM   #3
chevyiiman
Premium Access

Encounters: 84

Thanks for the reply. Hope nothing will happen. Time to take a pause..

Quote:
Originally Posted by EastTexasGrown View Post
Assuming they so spend time locating every guy that went in there for 10 months, all they have is a video of you walking in there. Nothing more!! If questioned about what services you received, you simply got a Body Rub.

To me, it would be more logical that you might get a letter in the mail from the DA. I am sure they took down license plate #s of all the patrons. They may want you to come in for questioning. If so, you simply got a Body Rub. Nothing more!!
chevyiiman is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 10:47 AM   #4
ShysterJon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

I assume that Independence PD and the DHS decided to expend resources to investigate and raid the AMP because a letter raised suspicions of sexual slavery of undocumented workers. That's beyond the normal (illegal) activities at an AMP. The employees congregating in the parking lot must have looked suspicious, too.

LE caught the big fish and shut the place down. It's highly unlikely that LE will pursue cases against the Johns. Assuming I'm wrong and LE can learn your identity and approach you in person (I've never heard of that happening in an AMP bust), or call you (calling happens, but very infrequently), SAY NOTHING about the AMP or what you did there.

Here's a good article to read:

"I've been stopped by a cop. What do I do now? STFU!"

Quote:
If questioned about what services you received, you simply got a Body Rub.
I disagree. If questioned, SAY NOTHING.

Quote:
To me, it would be more logical that you might get a letter in the mail from the DA.
I've never heard of that happening in an AMP bust.

Quote:
I am sure they took down license plate #s of all the patrons.
Why are you sure of that? The article states that the cops did video surveillance for five and a half hours. There's nothing in the article to indicate cops walked the parking lot and took down license plate numbers.
ShysterJon is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 11:14 AM   #5
EastTexasGrown
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Cheviiman ... I will defer to ShysterJon's replies. I have read many of his post and he does make good sense in 99% of them. I do believe he has a lot more experience in this than I do. Simply say nothing. In doing so, they cannot use your words against you and they would have to have some other good evidence to proceed against you.
EastTexasGrown is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 11:18 AM   #6
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

"anonymous" letter and "10 month investigation" are red flags. either lazy or inept LEOs.
ck1942 is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 11:44 AM   #7
ShysterJon
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ck1942 View Post
"anonymous" letter and "10 month investigation" are red flags. either lazy or inept LEOs.
...or reactive, which cops tend to be regarding vice crimes.
Old 09-02-2016, 08:20 PM   #8
Buying a *Way to Heaven
Valued Poster

Quote:
If questioned about what services you received, you simply got a Body Rub.
NO. I do not agree with "never talk to the Bad Guys", but never admit to any specific act unless you are 100% sure it can't be used against you, AND you are not connected to any related investigation. Neither would be true in this case. Obviously you ARE under investigation in such a case, and you have no idea if getting a body rub would be used against you. It's easy to think of ways that it could be. What do you gain by admitting to a body rub? Not a fucking thing, at the absolute best.
Buying a *Way to Heaven is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 08:25 PM   #9
Buying a *Way to Heaven
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ck1942 View Post
That's the only kind there are. 100% of "anonymous letters" are written by the Bad Guys themselves, because there's no justification for a warrant and they're too dumb or lazy to come up with evidence.
Buying a *Way to Heaven is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 08:29 AM   #10
AsianGreek
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShysterJon View Post
Why are you sure of that? The article states that the cops did video surveillance for five and a half hours. There's nothing in the article to indicate cops walked the parking lot and took down license plate numbers.
An AMP I used to frequent in Ohio was busted a few years before I started going there. The police had set up video surveillance on the parking lot and had the plates of every person that went there. They contacted a great number of those guys and used that against them in exchange for testimony.

Owner ended up selling it to someone else, who kept it open. But now there's a nice 6' tall privacy fence around the parking lot. lol
AsianGreek is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 10:08 AM   #11
Fancylady
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 125175
Default NO free sessions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevyiiman View Post
The AMP I frequented was busted and the news stated that it was under investigation for 10 month and they were taking pictures of people coming and going. My question is I've been there several times during that 10 months. Should I be worried about a knock at the door by the local LEO? I understand that they have what they wanted, to shut down the AMP. I know they have more to do than chase down everyone that was there.

Thanks

http://www.kctv5.com/story/32973271/...massage-parlor
Low traffic or high traffic at hotels or motels or private locations draw attention to nosy people.Nosy people contact police.Police want to shut down illegal business everywhere.Consending adult going to jail.Police need to fight real crime.
Fancylady is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 11:49 AM   #12
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Buying a way:
99% of vice and narc Leo's are detective grade, not patrolmen. Detective's ask squirrely twisted questions and it's very rare that a civie can keep their wits together and not say something damaging.
Jon is quite correct. Stfu.

As for license plates:
More and more hotels have parking lot cameras. Some of which are specifically positioned.
And,
More and more Leo vehicles have cameras for plate readings and that runs direct through the onboard communication system to the state dmv data without a LEO thinking about anything except driving by (or circling a parking lot).

Leo is simply getting better at collecting low hanging fruit.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 03:37 PM   #13
Guest010619
Account Disabled

Encounters: 54

Quote:

I would say foot rub.

If they catch you with your pants down or naked then all the better because your obviously not conceal carrying at the time.
Guest010619 is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 04:03 PM   #14
shooter6.5
Premium Access

Default regardless of the circumstances

if you lie to a law enforcement officer during an investigation and they find out then you have commited a violation of law, either local or federal.

That said you are required to identify yourself and show proof of your ID. NOTHING MORE>

Be polite and advise that you would feel more comfortable with your attorney present. As I said, be polite. Do not piss off a LE who is doing his job.

In most cases they will get your ID and you will be on your way.

Keep your mouth shut. Once you start talking it is difficult to cut it off.
shooter6.5 is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 08:56 PM   #15
ShysterJon
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shooter6.5 View Post
if you lie to a law enforcement officer during an investigation and they find out then you have commited a violation of law, either local or federal.
I'd be cautious making broad statements like that regarding federal law and the unique laws in each of the 50 states.

In Texas, "[a] person commits an offense if, with intent to deceive, he knowingly makes a false statement that is material to a criminal investigation and makes the statement to:
(1) a peace officer or federal special investigator conducting the investigation; or
(2) any employee of a law enforcement agency that is authorized by the agency to conduct the investigation and that the actor knows is conducting the investigation."

Texas Penal Code sec. 37.08(a) (emphasis added).

A "material" statement is one that "could have affected the course or outcome of the official proceeding."

Texas Penal Code sec. 37.04(a).

In other words, you don't have to tell a cop the truth about EVERYTHING. If you ignore me and insist on speaking, lie about something irrelevant. Say you have faith Tony Romo will make it through the season without getting injured again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shooter6.5 View Post
That said you are required to identify yourself and show proof of your ID. NOTHING MORE>
In Texas, you only have to identify yourself if you're ARRESTED, and you only have to show your driver's license to a cop if you're driving, which few do while in an AMP. "A person commits an offense if he intentionally refuses to give his name, residence address, or date of birth to a peace officer who has lawfully arrested the person and requested the information." See:

Texas Penal Code sec. 38.02(a) (emphasis added).

So if John Law asks you, "Friend, what's your name?," you ask, "Am I under arrest?," Mr. Law replies, "No," then your retort is obvious: "Well, then, officer, I'm Spartacus."

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women