Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 12-14-2016, 11:37 PM   #31
GigiGabore
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 173664
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Contralto View Post
Mine in comparison to others is quite simple; yet, benign. From the beginning of my playful days many years ago I've had the same one and never done a thing to fulfill it nor do I recall ever sharing it.

I fantasize about lounging in a hotel bar after dinner, compiling notes from the days activities. Small table, alone, when I become aware of a striking brunette [blond, redhead, etc.] a few tables away slowly becoming aware of me. The keyword is 'slow' now and hereafter.

We speak and move to the same area and with the exchange of humor, the flow of vodka, and the irrepressible aroma of anonymity, we began to gently trade casual touches. For an hour these continue, growing more purposeful and powerful, all the while pointing intentionally toward the passion to come. The fantasy continues to play out as it would for any man and woman and results in a full night of gentle care for one another's needs resulting in gritty, curled toes, sweat and obscenities being spewed all over the sheets. And I'd like to know somehow that I'd been used simply for her own pleasure.

Any compensation for this, whether she was a professional or not, is entirely incidental to my fantasy.

All I can say is....swoon
GigiGabore is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2016, 11:38 PM   #32
GigiGabore
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynalow96 View Post
My fantasy is being that face under Ms Athena and working her into a multi orgasmic state that has her tapping out because she just cannot take it any longer. Orgasm after quivering shaking orgasm until she begs to stop but alas no stopping just more orgasmic pressure forcing her to cum over and over!

Can I join?? Friggen yum
Old 12-15-2016, 08:43 AM   #33
StaceyMay
Aiming to please

User ID: 351491
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by oksensualadventures View Post
Debated posting this here because I'm shy about the details of my kink in front of people and almost feel ashamed for it, but here goes

I'm laying on one one of those milking tables, lazy glory hole lol. there is a lady with very pretty feet in front of me with her feet in front of me within reach. I begin to touch and tickle them. she starts to laugh, smiling and struggling not to pull away while a second wonderful lady starts with a HJ and BJ as I'm getting aroused from both I'm overwhelmed with pleasure and extacy and I lose it. the lady beneath the table milks me completely dry as I'm coming down and only gently teasing the feet in front of me. after putting her through what I just had done, I offer my most grateful DATY, and afterwards my best to the one who serviced me.
I've dreamed this a few times.
I have been honored to read this, and for some reason I can think of 2 ladies that would do this! Dallas we must invest in a milking table!!
Honestly this sounds like a fricken hot time!
StaceyMay is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 08:59 AM   #34
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

A gal in kC has a milking table and also Kami in OKC has one....I hear they are a great time!!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 09:16 AM   #35
oksensualadventures
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by StaceyMay View Post
I have been honored to read this, and for some reason I can think of 2 ladies that would do this! Dallas we must invest in a milking table!!
Honestly this sounds like a fricken hot time!
(blushes)
I honestly didnt expect it to get any traction. I'm working on references and I'll keep you in the loop if you like.
oksensualadventures is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 11:11 AM   #36
Frankie7878
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Kami405 in ok city has a milking table and I can vouch for it and her. One of my best experiences in the hobby. I mentioned this to Raquel Ryder who is having one built in houston so hopefully it will be part of the great services she offers. Check out Kami405 reviews for interest
Frankie7878 is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 07:07 AM   #37
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Watching my 23 year old girlfriend getting fucked by a young guy with a HUGE cock.

Would love to watch her face as he slides it into her.

Please, no one PM me offering to do it
Not that hard to find someone to fuck my girl. This is a fantasy
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 07:52 AM   #38
Baxtter123
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

For me it's laying on my back, 69 position with either nothing in my mouth or one of those mouth dildos. She slides down slowly and rides for a bit and shakes for the first time. This gets me pretty excited since she is playing with Mr. Happy this whole time. The point of all of this is to distract me from thinking about the end until it happens. Maybe even a punishment, like she will keep going until she finishes 3 times even if I have finished.
Baxtter123 is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 08:15 AM   #39
mississippifunguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Dang, ya'll making it hard to work today lol That milking table sure looks interesting in the videos I've seen. I'd like the milking part but strapped down, edged and post orgasm torture would be one thing I've never down and would love to have done
mississippifunguy is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 09:50 AM   #40
GigiGabore
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotyour6 View Post
Watching my 23 year old girlfriend getting fucked by a young guy with a HUGE cock.

Would love to watch her face as he slides it into her.

Please, no one PM me offering to do it
Not that hard to find someone to fuck my girl. This is a fantasy

Sexy I like a man who shares
Old 12-16-2016, 09:52 AM   #41
GigiGabore
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

The milking table has got my attention!!! I know just the carpenter to make one too!!

I'll be honest, this thread was the first I'd heard of such a table.

And it's got me all tingly! Yum!
Old 12-16-2016, 09:53 AM   #42
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baxtter123 View Post
For me it's laying on my back, 69 position with either nothing in my mouth or one of those mouth dildos. She slides down slowly and rides for a bit and shakes for the first time. This gets me pretty excited since she is playing with Mr. Happy this whole time. The point of all of this is to distract me from thinking about the end until it happens. Maybe even a punishment, like she will keep going until she finishes 3 times even if I have finished.

Yummmmm

I had a gent who had a face strap on that vibrated..he would put it on his face and i would sit on it and ride while my juices flowed in his mouth...it was kinda strange but DID feel good
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 10:07 AM   #43
GigiGabore
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
Yummmmm

I had a gent who had a face strap on that vibrated..he would put it on his face and i would sit on it and ride while my juices flowed in his mouth...it was kinda strange but DID feel good

Oh my. I want one! Miss Dallas, I need to meet you!
You're just my type of kinky
Old 12-16-2016, 02:14 PM   #44
Dynalow96
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by GigiGabore View Post
Can I join?? Friggen yum
Miss GiGi my sweetheart should you come to Houston for a visit PM me here and I will take care of set up as long as Ms. Athena approves. It would be this old mans first ever 3 some and we'd need at least 3 hours so that we could all get enough orgasms to just leave us enough energy to go have a great lunch together afterword and I'm buying.

You'd love Ms. Athena she's a real doll very powerful sexually I'm sure if she got a good nights rest she could make us both tap out but you know with your help we as a team may have enough to have her tapping out. Love to try it let me know!
Dynalow96 is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 04:35 PM   #45
oksensualadventures
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

The conversations here in this room make me wish I had indulged in this hobby back when I was younger and in shape. I was too busy being "in love" and newlywed lol
oksensualadventures is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women