Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59840
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 01-25-2017, 12:27 PM   #1
Bigfish9111
Registered Member

Encounters: 1
Default Who is your typical hobbyist?

Being active in the hobby recently, I am really curious to know who the typical hobbyist is? Intuition would say a retired, single/divorced (lonely) man with a good pension or 401k. I am none of those lol. Is it the adventure/ chase/ selection/ freedom that drives men? For me it is the sampling of many different types of women that you wouldn't get elsewhere

Obviously besides being horney or having other primordial needs. Do guys who date also see providers? I'd love to hear perspective from the Ladies also.

This is totally out of curiosity and in no way do I mean to stereotype.
Bigfish9111 is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2017, 12:53 PM   #2
Guest122317-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Great post..for me ..I was a workaholic put my life on hold with the thought that I would catch up later. Most of the time my personal time was maybe at best twice a year. When time finally allowed me the opportunity to catch up menopause had set in. Not only did any sign of desire leave my mate but activities started to become uncomfortable for her.
I love my wife and family and wouldI hate to hurt anyones feelings yet I still have the physical yearnings.
It was an extremely hard decision for me. I could either accept the fact that I through it all away or find someone thatI needed a helping hand financially in exchange for a couple hours a month companionship. I wasn't looking for a relationship I have one justa couple hours.. The hardest part for me was the age variations.. That took time to overcome since ladies closer to my age are experiencing the same effects of menopause.
in all for me it was a quality of life decision.
Guest122317-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2017, 01:27 PM   #3
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

In my mind, my faforite provider is a leagle-aged submissive Asian contortionist spinner less than 5' tall and well under 100 lbs.

The providers I usually get to see are mature Lartinas with more curves than I really like . . .but can afford.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2017, 01:28 PM   #4
Bigfish9111
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

Hey wendlo thanks for sharing the reason that drove you to hobby. As a married younger man, the lack ofor her drive and my want drove me to want new experiences.
Bigfish9111 is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2017, 01:34 PM   #5
SweetDulce
Account Disabled

User ID: 281821
My ECCIE Reviews

Most of my clients are married, white and in their 30's- 55ish.
It works out great because I am 39 and find White guys so sexy!
It is a big turn on when I am getting banged from behind and have a clear view of the wedding ring on his hand wrapped around my fingers!
SweetDulce is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2017, 02:23 PM   #6
tm289
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9

Divorced and I don't want to waste time chasing pussy, don't want a girlfriend that would eventually want to spend time with my children and then get offended when I tell her she doesn't get to. The maintanence part of keeping a relationship is the last thing I want to do so, the hobby makes perfect sense to me
tm289 is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2017, 02:52 PM   #7
Alyssa71
Account Frozen

User ID: 347380
My ECCIE Reviews

Very true @sweet Dulce. I find married white men super attractive!
Alyssa71 is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2017, 03:39 PM   #8
finman56
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Well, I am married, on #3 for 12 years and 60. Got into the hobby because my wife got ovarian cancer and after surgery had no desire.
Originally was all about variety, but now I just have a couple favs.
finman56 is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2017, 05:13 PM   #9
Zhivago52
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

+1 for what wendlo said. Only variation is I don't hunt around or seek new providers. I'm quite happy with the lovely lady I've been seeing for nearly 10 years.

However I do enjoy "some" of the banter on these boards.
Zhivago52 is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2017, 07:38 PM   #10
ronrocket
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Perhaps similar to others, I'm mid-50's with a wife who lost interest and has physical issues that make sex uncomfortable/painful. I'm not interested in an affair with all the emotional complications and I only want a strong emotional relationship with my wife. The variety is good, especially since I travel in my work, and I get to explore stuff she was never into. If the hobby were not an option, I probably would have an affair, build an emotional link to someone else, and end up divorced from my wife.

Oh, and I do like to be nice and caring to the ladies, even if I am not looking for emotional sustenance. I get as much pleasure from their pleasure as from my own.
ronrocket is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2017, 07:55 PM   #11
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendlo View Post
Great post..for me ..I was a workaholic put my life on hold with the thought that I would catch up later. Most of the time my personal time was maybe at best twice a year. When time finally allowed me the opportunity to catch up menopause had set in. Not only did any sign of desire leave my mate but activities started to become uncomfortable for her.
I love my wife and family and wouldI hate to hurt anyones feelings yet I still have the physical yearnings.
It was an extremely hard decision for me. I could either accept the fact that I through it all away or find someone thatI needed a helping hand financially in exchange for a couple hours a month companionship. I wasn't looking for a relationship I have one justa couple hours.. The hardest part for me was the age variations.. That took time to overcome since ladies closer to my age are experiencing the same effects of menopause.
in all for me it was a quality of life decision.
Did your wife give you permission to fuck other women because she cannot/will not take care of your needs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigfish9111 View Post
Hey wendlo thanks for sharing the reason that drove you to hobby. As a married younger man, the lack ofor her drive and my want drove me to want new experiences.
Your wife give you an okay to tend to your wants?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronrocket View Post
Perhaps similar to others, I'm mid-50's with a wife who lost interest and has physical issues that make sex uncomfortable/painful. I'm not interested in an affair with all the emotional complications and I only want a strong emotional relationship with my wife. The variety is good, especially since I travel in my work, and I get to explore stuff she was never into. If the hobby were not an option, I probably would have an affair, build an emotional link to someone else, and end up divorced from my wife.

Oh, and I do like to be nice and caring to the ladies, even if I am not looking for emotional sustenance. I get as much pleasure from their pleasure as from my own.
Your wife approves of you exploring stuff while she cannot fuck you?
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2017, 08:18 PM   #12
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Are you turning into Wakeup?
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2017, 08:24 PM   #13
ronrocket
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Your wife approves of you exploring stuff while she cannot fuck you?
Never asked, never will. Same for Molly Thumb and her four whores.
ronrocket is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2017, 05:55 AM   #14
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default 3sides = Wakeup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Are you turning into Wakeup?
I have long suspected that Pyramider and Wakeup are the same person!! I have never seen the two of them together in the same room!!
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2017, 06:35 AM   #15
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Highlight View Post
I have long suspected that Ed is a eunuch!! I have never seen him and his dick together in the same room!!
FTFY...
Wakeup is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women