Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > A Question of Legality
A Question of Legality Post your legal questions here (general, nothing of a personal nature)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40251
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 02-18-2010, 03:33 PM   #16
Jackie Dallas
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2813

there is no entrapment law in the state of texas---they can and do pretty much what they want when it comes to prosititution case. after all, you're just a whore. who is going to believe you??
and I speak from first hand experience.
Jackie Dallas is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 08:19 PM   #17
Dstorm
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

I have seen several people stick to there guns and refuse to plead, then get their case dropped. It's very often used to bully people into a "deal" so the DA can clear cases.
I have seen three cases involving two people, where bothe parties has equal evidence against them for a joint "crime", one gets bullied into a plea and now has a record, the other said lets go to trial, and the case was dropped.
The ones who plead out felt like asses as the partner in crime walked. Obviously if a competent lawyer who is actually looking out for your interests tells you to take a deal, it's a different story.
Dstorm is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 05:54 AM   #18
Savannah99
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 8693
My ECCIE Reviews

I have seen this happen first hand. She said take it too trial was found not guilty by trial but it was then taken to the supreme court and was found that a plice officer can go all the way. Like it was stated above there is no entrapment law in the state of texas!
Savannah99 is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 11:58 AM   #19
lawyerhobbyist
Registered Member

As a lawyer who has handled criminal cases, I regret to inform people who don't believe it that in many jurisdictions including mine, FS is permitted for the police officer. It's the same as an undercover officer completing a drug transaction in order to bust a street dealer. The bad act by the officer is part of the investigation to prove that the other person engaged in the act (dealing, prostitution, whatever) willingly.

The idea that a vice cop won't go all the way is the same sort of misinformation as the belief that LE has to tell you they're LE if you ask. Of course they don't. If they identified themselves, you wouldn't commit the crime they want to bust you for. And if you do it willingly, it is not entrapment. Period.
lawyerhobbyist is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 11:54 AM   #20
meryt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dstorm View Post
Happened at a spa. Security cameras that relayed the images to the owners computer ans where then stored on his hard drive caught a cop doing the deed and then busting the girl. Case got dropped when the video was produced.
There was also the infamous "Officer Shipley" case at a spa in Houston where the naked cop chased the masseuse and tried to pull her bottom off--all caught on tape.
meryt is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 03:19 PM   #21
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

I wonder if there are any female cops willing to do this for the sake of 'justice'.

[rhetorical assertion. we already know the answer]
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 11:56 PM   #22
guest041110
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawyerhobbyist View Post
As a lawyer who has handled criminal cases, I regret to inform people who don't believe it that in many jurisdictions including mine, FS is permitted for the police officer. It's the same as an undercover officer completing a drug transaction in order to bust a street dealer. The bad act by the officer is part of the investigation to prove that the other person engaged in the act (dealing, prostitution, whatever) willingly.

The idea that a vice cop won't go all the way is the same sort of misinformation as the belief that LE has to tell you they're LE if you ask. Of course they don't. If they identified themselves, you wouldn't commit the crime they want to bust you for. And if you do it willingly, it is not entrapment. Period.
While I know this is the case in Texas and I have heard the arguments from both sides of the aisle, it still seems that it should be wrong to commit a crime in order to complete a criminal investigation. I realize the old saw is that if they couldn't do this then they wouldn't be able to do their investigations and make arrests. Still it seems inherently wrong to me but that is my view.
guest041110 is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 04:31 AM   #23
sweetblonde
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2832
My ECCIE Reviews

Well for what this is worth. When I first started this biz in june 09 I got a reg call an went an then found out it was someone with HPD vice. After the shock wore off an I realized I was not going to jail He told me what he wanted. He gave me a piece of paper with all the numbers vice will call u from. I was weary at first and then he made it perfectly clear he wanted a freebe from me. He said He would give me the updated phone numbers every 6 mos. So any who he has contacted me since and I will not respond to his calls. If anyone is interested I still have his an all phone numbers he gave me. PM me and I will give them to you. I can also find his email if you want that cause I want to make sure if I ever get busted I have something for my attorney to work with.
sweetblonde is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 09:04 PM   #24
Dstorm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetblonde View Post
Well for what this is worth. When I first started this biz in june 09 I got a reg call an went an then found out it was someone with HPD vice. After the shock wore off an I realized I was not going to jail He told me what he wanted. He gave me a piece of paper with all the numbers vice will call u from. I was weary at first and then he made it perfectly clear he wanted a freebe from me. He said He would give me the updated phone numbers every 6 mos. So any who he has contacted me since and I will not respond to his calls. If anyone is interested I still have his an all phone numbers he gave me. PM me and I will give them to you. I can also find his email if you want that cause I want to make sure if I ever get busted I have something for my attorney to work with.
Easy racket for a cop to pull. No real risk on his part, Your word against his.
Old 02-24-2010, 11:14 AM   #25
sweetblonde
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2832
My ECCIE Reviews

I am dumb.
sweetblonde is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 01:22 PM   #26
Dstorm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetblonde View Post
I am dumb.
Not much you could do. It's abuse of power. Cops routinely take things of suspects for their personal use (guns, money, "other stuff").
Most people are glad not to be going to jail, so they shut up. If they wanted to talk, you wont be beleived and would implicate yourself in some type of crime.
Old 02-24-2010, 04:43 PM   #27
LazurusLong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dstorm View Post
Happened at a spa. Security cameras that relayed the images to the owners computer ans where then stored on his hard drive caught a cop doing the deed and then busting the girl.
Case got dropped when the video was produced. Not because the girl was not guilty, hell, the tape would have sealed her conviction. The DA/department did not want the embarassment over what had happened versus a slam dunk misdemeanor bust.
This story was in a legit newspaper, i wish I still had the link and details.
I remember that article well.

Was published in the Dallas Observer.

Here is the link so others can see just how far the police can go. The ONLY reason it got tossed is because the owner of the Acapulco Spa on Walnut Hill had video evidence that the police department did not want to see played out to a jury.
http://www.dallasobserver.com/2005-1...s/blue-balled/
LazurusLong is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 07:26 PM   #28
trekker
Premium Access

Encounters: 135

Vice cops come in two varieties: The "crusaders" trying to avenge some loved one harmed by someone involved in "vice" activities, and then there are those who are true criminals at heart and use the badge and the "vice" mission as an excuse to dabble both in the vices they purport to suppress and blackmail too.
trekker is online now   Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 08:34 PM   #29
Fiona Foxxx
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3004
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Taxes?

Curious if anyone experienced with filing and taxes could give me some pointers... Please let me know! P.o.E
Fiona Foxxx is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 07:12 PM   #30
guest011413-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 8000
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs down

Oh My

I know I'm REALLY late on this but I don't usually have much time to get on here.

I JUST Read and saw the "police ordered to have sex" video post # 12 (I think)

and please, correct me if I am wrong but he says "I had a orgasm...blah blah blah...Its my job, blah blah, I got PAID to do it...blah blah" AND THEN the wife even states that "he got paid to do it"

hmmm, excuse me if the DA here is on the ship of right while I drown in MY sea of wrong, but isnt he getting PAID TO HAVE SEX?? And with TAXPAYERS money?

ahahahaaaaa! What a bunch of shit! Oinkers get horny too. Fkn quack!

xoxo,

-M
guest011413-2 is offline   Quote