Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Security Matters
Security Matters Personal security is of the utmost priority. Discussions regarding every aspect of personal security within the hobby can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160460
Yssup Rider59894
gman4452915
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47502
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37078
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35300
Mojojo33117

Old 02-24-2014, 10:27 AM   #1
Noctua
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1
Default Did I do something wrong?

So basically I found a pro and made an inquiry. She responded with some basic information and said that she would need to screen me with my full name and phone number, and the phone would have to show as registered to me. I responded back asking if she wanted to use 411. Having just registered for 411 I was curious and anxious to use it. She responded back saying that she had her own screening methods and would no longer reply to my pm.
Noctua is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 01:03 PM   #2
LNK
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Did you find her through P411? Or somewhere else?

If not, try finding someone in your area that is "newbie friendly" on P411.

After you get an OK or two, your choices will expand dramatically.
LNK is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 01:26 PM   #3
Noctua
Gaining Momentum

she was a newbie friendly pro I found on here
Old 02-24-2014, 01:31 PM   #4
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Nothing wrong, just a nut.
Move to the next one.

I wouldn't give anyone my personal information.

Have her send you a pic of her drivers license, betting she says no.

Move on
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 01:54 PM   #5
Noctua
Gaining Momentum

thanks just making sure I wasn't breaking some unwritten law
Old 02-24-2014, 06:29 PM   #6
RedLeg505
Oral Aficionado

Encounters: 138

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctua View Post
So basically I found a pro and made an inquiry. She responded with some basic information and said that she would need to screen me with my full name and phone number, and the phone would have to show as registered to me. I responded back asking if she wanted to use 411. Having just registered for 411 I was curious and anxious to use it. She responded back saying that she had her own screening methods and would no longer reply to my pm.
I have been here a year and seen almost 50 providers and gotten over 30 P411 Okays, and I have NEVER...EVER had to give a provider "my full name and phone number".

I have a "hobby phone" with no link to my real name or address, and a hobby email address, also with no link to my real data. If they ask for your actual name, actual phone and/or work information, run away... FAST!!
RedLeg505 is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 07:11 AM   #7
Guest052616
Account Disabled

User ID: 157003
My ECCIE Reviews

what does having phone registered back to you...prove?...other than the desire to be busted by the SO by giving that number out?

When first starting off... research and ask around.. you DEF dont want that info given to a batshit crazy
Guest052616 is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 07:25 AM   #8
TemptationTammie
RETIRED

User ID: 165635
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I think that sounds kinda fishy. Granted, p411 and maybe even eccie may request your real life info, but in the hobby most guys do use other names and I respect that.
I'm sorry that this provider did that, it's best to just move on to the next lady.
TemptationTammie is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 07:31 AM   #9
RALPHEY BOY
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

tell her to fuk off!! full name, ha!!!
RALPHEY BOY is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 03:29 PM   #10
AmberMarie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 221462
My ECCIE Reviews

I never ever ask for a full name! I use p411 which makes everything go pretty quick. The ok system is wonderful, I don't know why people don't like to screen with it. To each his own. Don't worry about that girl, maybe she was paranoid, there has be a lot of LE activity all over my state. If you ever make it to Alabama I'm newbie friendly!
AmberMarie is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 03:32 PM   #11
AmberMarie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 221462
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedLeg505 View Post
I have been here a year and seen almost 50 providers and gotten over 30 P411 Okays, and I have NEVER...EVER had to give a provider "my full name and phone number".

I have a "hobby phone" with no link to my real name or address, and a hobby email address, also with no link to my real data. If they ask for your actual name, actual phone and/or work information, run away... FAST!!
That is exactly right! Maybe she was trying to black mail you later on down the road..... I went a very long time without screening at all. When someone has bad intentions you can kind of tell, and leave. As far as cops go, don't sell sex, and you have nothing to worry about. Loose lips sink ships.
AmberMarie is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 04:42 PM   #12
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by TemptationTammie View Post
I think that sounds kinda fishy. Granted, p411 and maybe even eccie may request your real life info, but in the hobby most guys do use other names and I respect that.
I'm sorry that this provider did that, it's best to just move on to the next lady.
Eccie does not ask for any real-life info to be a member here, from men or women.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 05:10 PM   #13
Sami
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9489
My ECCIE Reviews

I ask for your name, number, email, and description of yourself. If you're on p411, I still ask for these things, if it is not in your request form & profile. I damn sure not doing it for Blackmail. So to ASSume this about ladies who run a tight safe ship is Asinine. I would not accept you AM as a reference since you don't screen, you go by ok's on p411.

Now is their ladies, that their words all I need? Yes.. MANY reputable ladies, that have been around, and ask for the same.

I don't call or text ever without them contacting me first. I only send emails if okayed by him. Unlike many girls, that don't screen, sending stupid ass begging text to men in the middle of a meetings, or their next to their SO''s. I have never done it, never will.

When guys come to OUR private incalls. Well Who's name do you think the incall is in??? My Real Name. Not Sami. So yes I want to know who the hell is walking through that door. That's for my safety & those who visit me.

For everyone of you that refuse to make me feel safe, there is another that is happy that I don't just anybody come to my incall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberMarie View Post
That is exactly right! Maybe she was trying to black mail you later on down the road..... I went a very long time without screening at all. When someone has bad intentions you can kind of tell, and leave. As far as cops go, don't sell sex, and you have nothing to worry about. Loose lips sink ships.
Sami is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 07:37 PM   #14
RedLeg505
Oral Aficionado

Encounters: 138

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sami View Post
I ask for your name, number, email, and description of yourself. If you're on p411, I still ask for these things,
Just to make sure I understand. You ask for my name, number, email and description of myself. I send you an appointment request via P411 where my "first name" is supposedly part of my ID, I give you my HOBBY phone number, and my HOBBY EMAIL and a description like "50+ Caucasian with glasses and a grey goatee", that is sufficient to pass your screening?
RedLeg505 is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 09:50 AM   #15
Guest052616
Account Disabled

User ID: 157003
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sami View Post
I ask for your name, number, email, and description of yourself. If you're on p411, I still ask for these things, if it is not in your request form & profile. I damn sure not doing it for Blackmail. So to ASSume this about ladies who run a tight safe ship is Asinine. I would not accept you AM as a reference since you don't screen, you go by ok's on p411.

Now is their ladies, that their words all I need? Yes.. MANY reputable ladies, that have been around, and ask for the same.

I don't call or text ever without them contacting me first. I only send emails if okayed by him. Unlike many girls, that don't screen, sending stupid ass begging text to men in the middle of a meetings, or their next to their SO''s. I have never done it, never will.

When guys come to OUR private incalls. Well Who's name do you think the incall is in??? My Real Name. Not Sami. So yes I want to know who the hell is walking through that door. That's for my safety & those who visit me.

For everyone of you that refuse to make me feel safe, there is another that is happy that I don't just anybody come to my incall.

i agree... but dont understand the personal number instead of hobby phone. That doesnt prove they are not le. I can just see some newbie who doesnt know how to truly research or ask around about a provider.. to make sure she isnt batshit crazy... and then her burning his phone up when rent is due. Plus sounds like this chick was a total bitch for no reason.
Guest052616 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women