Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 01-20-2018, 01:05 PM   #46
Truckerman86
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

For all you immigrant lovers.. here's videos for ya..

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
Truckerman86 is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 02:11 PM   #47
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truckerman86 View Post
For all you immigrant lovers.. here's videos for ya..

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
I guess you are a God Damn native Indian.

I got a picture for ya...

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 02:13 PM   #48
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Every WTF post is a testament to his collossal stupidity!

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 03:22 PM   #49
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
I guess you are a God Damn native Indian.

I got a picture for ya...

Ya mean like YOUR hero Lieawatha Fauxcahontis Warren ???? !!!
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 03:26 PM   #50
Cherie
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 51103
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
We are rotting from within, just like all dynasties.

Watch those sneaky Chinese!
Totally agree.
Cherie is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 03:31 PM   #51
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
Totally agree.
Finally we agree on something!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 04:10 PM   #52
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
We are rotting from within, just like all dynasties.

Watch those sneaky Chinese!

Thanks to the HillHogger 0zombie traitors within...

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/265...-matthew-vadum

Quote:
FLASHBACK: BILL CLINTON GAVE CHINA MISSILE TECHNOLOGY

Democrats intermittently talk tough about our enemies -- but only after aiding and comforting them.

December 21, 2016 Matthew Vadum

With all this talk of Russians allegedly interfering in U.S. elections, it is worth recalling that it wasn’t too long ago that the previous Democrat in the White House betrayed America by working hand in hand with our Communist enemies in mainland China.

As president, Bill Clinton essentially wiped out any strategic advantage the U.S. had by selling advanced U.S. missile technology to our enemy, the People’s Republic of China.

That “administration’s voluntary release of all the secrets of America’s nuclear tests, combined with the systematic theft of the secrets that were left as a result of its lax security controls, effectively wiped out America’s technological edge,” David Horowitz writes in the recently published, The Black Book of the American Left Volume 7: The Left in Power: Clinton to Obama.

Unlike the administrations that preceded it, the Clinton administration accepted millions of dollars from the military and intelligence services of at least one hostile foreign power. All of this was done in exchange for illegal campaign contributions from a massive totalitarian country determined to eclipse the U.S. as a world superpower.

President Clinton also lifted security controls, allowing thieves to access other vital military technologies, while disarming his own side and opposing needed defenses.

“One of the key technological breaks China received, without having to spy to get it, was the deliverance of supercomputers once banned from export for security reasons,” writes Horowitz.

“Supercomputers underpin the technology of nuclear and missile warfare, and not only for firing and controlling the missiles. A supercomputer can simulate a nuclear test and is thus crucial to the development of nuclear warheads. But, according to a Washington Post editorial: ‘In the first three quarters of 1998 nine times as many [supercomputers] were exported [to China] as during the previous seven years.’”

“This transfer,” he writes, “was authorized three years after the spy thefts were detected. What rationale—besides stupidity, greed, or some other equally indefensible motive—could justify this? What responsible president or administration official, at any relevant level in any government, would allow the massive transfer of national-security assets like these to a dictatorship they knew had stolen their country’s most highly guarded military secrets?”

Back in the 1990s, as longtime Clinton bagman Terry McAuliffe, now governor of Virginia, set records raising money for the Clintons. In that era congressional investigators unearthed an elaborate Communist Chinese money-laundering scheme.

Under it money was funneled to the Clinton organization through businesspeople, including Yah Lin "Charlie" Trie. In that case, 94 individuals either refused questioning, pled the Fifth Amendment, or fled the country. Trie accepted a plea bargain with federal prosecutors in 1999 in exchange for providing information about questionable campaign contributions from China.

McAuliffe helped a company called Loral Space get seats on official trade missions. He reportedly convinced the Clinton administration to overrule national security officials in order win approval for a Loral deal that gave Red China critical missile technology. Loral's chief executive officer became the Democratic National Committee’s largest donor and McAuliffe became DNC chairman.

According to a Wall Street Journal account from Clinton days, a bipartisan congressional inquiry “found Beijing has stolen U.S. design data for nearly all elements needed for a major nuclear attack on the U.S., such as advanced warheads, missiles, and guidance systems. Targets of the spying ranged from an Army anti-tank weapon to nearly all modern fighter jets. Most wasn’t done by professionals, but by visitors or front companies. Lax security by the Clinton Administration is blamed in part, and satellite makers Hughes and Loral are criticized.”

China’s theft of American technology gave it a 20-year head start in developing its own nuclear warhead delivery system, Horowitz writes.

Hughes and Loral, large contributors to Clinton’s campaign coffers, gave the Chinese technology to deliver nuclear payloads.

“They were able to accomplish this with indispensable assistance provided by the Clinton White House that allowed them to circumvent technology controls instituted for national-security purposes by previous administrations,” writes Horowitz.
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 09:36 PM   #53
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

and the clintons were never prosecuted for what they did. they just gave them a pass.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 08:57 AM   #54
gnadfly
Account Disabled

The "Millennials" on my fb page are already panicking about not being able to feed themselves and the Shumer Shutdown has barely begun.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 09:02 AM   #55
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
The "Millennials" on my fb page are already panicking about not being able to feed themselves and the Shumer Shutdown has barely begun.

Fuck em Cousin Gnadfly. In the new America we all fend for ourselves. Fuck the weak. Outlaw Welfare. Starve em!

Damn being Republican takes a lot of social pressure off me

Ive got enough for me. Thats all that matters. Plus I have money in the Stock Market!
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 09:14 AM   #56
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Default even tho it is chuckie's closing....

I doubt its the schumer shutdown with the praetorian guard news media

somehow I have a feeling its trump's fault with them
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 09:19 AM   #57
bamscram
Valued Poster

Trump was for any deal before he was against it.
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 09:19 AM   #58
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
Fuck em Cousin Gnadfly. In the new America we all fend for ourselves. Fuck the weak. Outlaw Welfare. Starve em!

Damn being Republican takes a lot of social pressure off me

Ive got enough for me. Thats all that matters. Plus I have money in the Stock Market!
people are more resourceful than you give them credit

what sort of insensitivity are you operating under?

the racial superiority of the liberal white that you have to coddle certain races?

I will tell you the majority of people are quite resourceful. I credit many on some sort of welfare with cunning and understanding. they are quite capable

they can scam the hell out of your system

and no im not talking about the sick or elderly
Old 01-21-2018, 09:24 AM   #59
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post

they can scam the hell out of your system

and no im not talking about the sick or elderly
You must be talking about Cooperate Welfare then...

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 09:29 AM   #60
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
You must be talking about Cooperate Welfare then...
I guess it is COOPERATION

other than that your post is resting on the firm foundation of the pellucid, diaphanous wings of a pixie faerie

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women