Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47430
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 01-09-2019, 01:13 PM   #1
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29
Default Doc's Hypocritical and Ungentlemanly Ways:

What has ECCIE's favorite low-down whore-thievin' bareback-pressurin' no-account varmint cocksucker been up to lately?

Maybe he has reformed. It happens. It is a new year -- has the skunk changed his stripe?

Ladies: firsthand accounts will be applauded; second and third-hand as well! Gents: rumours and innuendo also welcome. All: feel free to revisit a favorite transgression from the past.
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 01:29 PM   #2
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Hell, the points will be worth it in THIS thread!!

Ol doc has been ass kissing the powers that be on THAT other site. He wants to be a mod. Sooooooooooo bad!
Go and look at all the new WW posts over there and you will find ol' doc offer'n a howdy to all the new gals.. You know the ones that don't know of the many alerts and discussions on him!
Be careful! None of us want to be put on ol' docs ignore list??

PreciousB will be to busy reading his copy of My friend doc holiday to respond in this thread!

Sorry PB, i couldn't resist!
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 01:33 PM   #3
winn dixie
Premium Access

Please vote this a 5 star thread as it is the best that has been posted in a very long time..
Old 01-09-2019, 01:57 PM   #4
Drtry1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

��������������
Drtry1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 02:44 PM   #5
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Hell, the points will be worth it in THIS thread!!

Ol doc has been ass kissing the powers that be on THAT other site. He wants to be a mod. Sooooooooooo bad!
Go and look at all the new WW posts over there and you will find ol' doc offer'n a howdy to all the new gals.. You know the ones that don't know of the many alerts and discussions on him!
Be careful! None of us want to be put on ol' docs ignore list??

PreciousB will be to busy reading his copy of My friend doc holiday to respond in this thread!

Sorry PB, i couldn't resist!
Thank you for your contribution, Miss wd. Although I'm not all that familiar with "that other site," I am not surprised by your report.
Old 01-09-2019, 06:12 PM   #6
tx2for3
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

I have no dog in this fight except to say that I’ve read a few ‘choice’ posts on that site. I don’t hobby frequently enough to have rapport with people to be involved in these conversations, but I lurk— and have lurked in these forums for years....so yea- where there is smoke, there’s fire.
tx2for3 is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 06:26 PM   #7
winn dixie
Premium Access

^^ LOL
Old 01-11-2019, 02:03 AM   #8
gc161
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6
Default might drop a 5

Quote:
Please vote this a 5 star thread as it is the best that has been posted in a very long time..
Tell me why you were banned from o2; I'll consider a five star review.
gc161 is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2019, 04:05 PM   #9
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by haroldlauder View Post
Tell me why you were banned from o2; I'll consider a five star review.
The plot thickens.
Old 01-11-2019, 04:33 PM   #10
winn dixie
Premium Access

Called ck out on hypocrisy and fairness! Got tired of it and told ck fu!
There is a whole lot of the same from others going on!
For years ck has been asked for the rules to be posted on his site with no helpful response! Now there is a new thread asking for those rules to be posted ! Still the usual response! Blah blah blah! Those unwritten rules are being enforced selectively! How respectful is that! A site that regurgitates that word respect without knowing the true definition! However thats O.K.. I still have my other pa handle over there!
Now this is all off topic! Lets get back to this thread about Col. Sanders doc holiday!!!!!!!
Old 01-11-2019, 04:38 PM   #11
winn dixie
Premium Access

Some of the best warnings on ol' doc have been posted by the beautiful ladies Slave G. and Ms. Fran.. They're easy to find and good reads!
Old 01-11-2019, 05:20 PM   #12
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Quote:
Some of the best warnings on ol' doc have been posted by the beautiful ladies Slave G. and Ms. Fran.. They're easy to find and good reads!
I'm intrigued.

Do you suppose one, or both, of those fine ladies might venture hither to retell their tales? Some songs need singing over and over again, no?

Ladies' safety is at issue.
Old 01-11-2019, 05:25 PM   #13
winn dixie
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks View Post
I'm intrigued.

Do you suppose one, or both, of those fine ladies might venture hither to retell their tales? Some songs need singing over and over again, no?

Ladies' safety is at issue.

There are many more than those 2, although they seem to really affect doc's mood the most!! haha
Old 01-12-2019, 06:03 AM   #14
Slave Guinevere
Slave gone Wild

User ID: 116039
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Exclamation

Quote:
Ahhh... Thank you Sweetheart 😘

Sooo... I watched Doc Holiday for awhile before ever having any sort of interaction with him... I had read the warnings about his attempts to pressure the young ladies into having BBFS in exchange for a "MOCK RELATIONSHIP" with him... He was promising these young ladies a semi private relationship in exchange for discounted sessions and BBFS... Smdh...and sadly, quite a few ladies fell for his spill...

I didn't become involved until he SHORTED a strong willed provider by the name of Ms. Francesca. Ms. F and I were hardly friends at the time that this happened...

Like many people on this board... I initially just asked him WHAT happened to the money and why did he SHORT Ms. F? He became belligerent and hostile and he decided to send me a threatening pm. He made it known in this pm that he THOUGHT he knew where my in call was LOCATED and that I should be careful... He also made false allegations in regards to Ms. F that could have severely hurt Ms. F 's business...

At that point I rtm'd the pm and Doc Holidays 3 days as mod ended... The mod who had nominated him as mod apologized to me because like a lot of people he did not realize just how malicious this man could be.

The warnings continue to grow on multiple sites about his behavior... Yes, he has a few token ladies that have fallen for his pompous I am the KING of Kentucky fried chicken attitude...it's a shame and I feel sorry for the ladies that he has manipulated and taken advantage of...

He's a predator and he picks ladies that are more likely to acquiesce to his unique form of manipulation...

Your disgusted slave,

Guinevere
Slave Guinevere is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2019, 02:55 PM   #15
winn dixie
Premium Access

Ouch! Nothing like first hand knowledge!

Thank you Slave G. for sharing!!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women