Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452872
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47442
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Old 10-04-2019, 07:15 AM   #46
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Trump’s Extortion of Ukraine Is an Impeachable Abuse of Power

https://www.justsecurity.org/66407/t...buse-of-power/

Article I...Abuse of power
Article 11...obstruction of justice
Article lll... because he’s a fat lying bastard and Russian sympathizer.
Jaxson66 is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2019, 07:36 AM   #47
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

here lies the issues when facts and fiction is Indistinguishable just look at cnn msnbc on an on
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2019, 07:54 AM   #48
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

.Damning text messages detail Trump pressure on Ukraine

https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/03/polit...ate/index.html

That fat lying bastard squatting in the Oval Office is guilty of extortion.
Old 10-04-2019, 11:32 AM   #49
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Speaking to reporters at the White House, President Trump said that Joe Biden's son, Hunter, took out "a billion and a half dollars out of China."

"Biden is corrupt, his son is corrupt," Trump said. "His son takes out billions of dollars, billions, and he has no experience."

Trump has repeatedly accused both Joe Biden and his son, Hunter Biden, of corruption involving China and Ukraine. There is no evidence of wrongdoing by Joe Biden or his son Hunter.

Here's what we know about Hunter Biden and China: According to the New York Times, Biden's son Hunter has a 10% interest in BHR Partners, a private-equity fund that the Chinese government-owned Bank of China has invested in.

As of May 2019, both The New York Times and the Washington Post reported that Hunter had not received any money from the fund or in connection with his role as an unpaid advisory board member.
Old 10-04-2019, 11:37 AM   #50
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

CNN, and read secret empires ,,,,,,,,,, them Mitchy and half are corrupt and of course the bidden 1.8 b of tax monies
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2019, 05:21 PM   #51
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

. CORRUPTION-CIA’s. Top Lawyer Filed ‘Criminal Referral’ Over Trump’s Actions in Whistleblower’s Complaint – DOJ Refused to Act

https://www.thenewcivilrightsmovemen...efused-to-act/

Piss boy Barr covering for the fat lying bastard squatting in the Oval Office in the Ukraine extortion just like he did with the Mueller report.
Old 10-04-2019, 09:12 PM   #52
Hotrod511
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson66 View Post
. CORRUPTION-CIA’s. Top Lawyer Filed ‘Criminal Referral’ Over Trump’s Actions in Whistleblower’s Complaint – DOJ Refused to Act

https://www.thenewcivilrightsmovemen...efused-to-act/

Piss boy Barr covering for the fat lying bastard squatting in the Oval Office in the Ukraine extortion just like he did with the Mueller report.
keep working on it you've just about got it down pat there jaxboy pencil neck schiffty would be prided

maybe you can get a free t-shirt
Hotrod511 is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2019, 10:44 PM   #53
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrod511 View Post
keep working on it you've just about got it down pat there jaxboy pencil neck schiffty would be prided

He’s doing a good job of kicking the asses of trump’s piss boys. You and the rest of the lying fucking trump party will have the chance to back your threats up now. You idiots don’t scare anyone.
Old 10-04-2019, 10:52 PM   #54
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
He’s doing a good job of kicking the asses of trump’s piss boys. You and the rest of the lying fucking trump party will have the chance to back your threats up now. You idiots don’t scare anyone.

You've been outrageously wrong for three years now. FYI, your luck ain't goinna change, but you'd have more self-respect if you quit swallowing the lib-retard Kool-aid served to you by your puppet masters.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2019, 11:03 PM   #55
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post

You've been outrageously wrong for three years now. FYI, your luck ain't goinna change, but you'd have more self-respect if you quit swallowing the lib-retard Kool-aid served to you by your puppet masters.
Like I need advice from a trumptard . You haven’t been right since I began reading your idiotic posts. Your furher is going to be impeached and you and the fucking Freedom caucus can suck it.

Viva la Whistleblowers... all three of them. Hell they are lining up to testify loser.
Old 10-04-2019, 11:05 PM   #56
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Like I need advice from a trumptard . You haven’t been right since I began reading your idiotic posts. Your furher is going to be impeached and you and the fucking Freedom caucus can suck it.

Viva la Whistleblowers... all three of them. Hell they are lining up to testify loser
You've been outrageously wrong for three years now. FYI, your luck ain't goinna change, but you'd quit vomiting nonsense in this forum if you quit swallowing the lib-retard Kool-aid feed to you by your puppet masters.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2019, 05:06 AM   #57
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You've been outrageously wrong for three years now. FYI, your luck ain't goinna change, but you'd quit vomiting nonsense in this forum if you quit swallowing the lib-retard Kool-aid feed to you by your puppet masters.
Listen up trumptard, I haven’t been on this site for three years. I certainly haven’t been posting in this forum for that long.

I think it’s common knowledge who’s spewing the bile in the name of their messiah. That’s you, along with the other trump piss boys of Cult45.
Old 10-05-2019, 05:08 AM   #58
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

.Pentagon orders the preservation of all records relating to Ukraine

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/10/04/p...rds/index.html
Old 10-05-2019, 05:18 AM   #59
eccielover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
.Pentagon orders the preservation of all records relating to Ukraine

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/10/04/p...rds/index.html
WOW, Breaking News!!!

Quote:
With regard to the general counsel memo, my understanding is this is a fairly standard practice, that when there's a significant level of congressional or (Inspector General) interest in -- in a matter, for the department to take steps, proactively, to ensure that -- that these materials are available. So to me, I think it seems to be a fairly routine but proactive measure that we're taking," the Assistant to the Secretary of Defense for Public Affairs, Jonathan Hoffman, said at a press briefing on Thursday.
Oh nevermind, just routine practice.
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2019, 06:45 AM   #60
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccielover View Post
WOW, Breaking News!!!

Oh nevermind, just routine practice.
You’re a little slow aren’t you. As you watch your dreams of trumpland crumble the folks at the pentagon are gathering more evidence for Article I for the fat lying bastards impeachment. The Whistleblowers are breaking in line to testify against your messiah.

Viva la Whistleblowers

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women