Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > ECCIE International > Asia > Thailand - Discussions/Reviews
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160460
Yssup Rider59887
gman4452912
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47496
pyramider46370
bambino40304
CryptKicker37077
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35300
Mojojo33117

Old 06-12-2010, 01:40 AM   #16
Pokins
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

I was at Clark from 78 to 82. Graduated high school there.
Been all over the pacific while in the Navy.

Thailand is great!! but the P.I. is my second home.
With english being spoken more in the P.I. it makes conversing with the ladies alot easier.
Pokins is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 10:59 AM   #17
seanes
Premium Access

Encounters: 33
Default To each his own.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DABOY View Post
I don't like PI Angeles city where you need to pay barfine (including girl fee) first. So some time you don't get good service from girl since you got guarantee income from a portion of bar fine already. Bangkok and Pattays, girl only get your money after their time with you so usually I get better service at Bangkok or Pattaya.
I have never been disappointed in the PI or any other Asian country. I always treat the ladies with respect and take the time to get to know them, before making a selection. Some are better than others. But then again sometimes I only want a quick one, and in that regard I'm never disappointed.
seanes is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 06:32 PM   #18
Omahan
Secretary of State

Quote:
Originally Posted by DABOY View Post
I don't like PI Angeles city where you need to pay barfine (including girl fee) first. So some time you don't get good service from girl since you got guarantee income from a portion of bar fine already. Bangkok and Pattays, girl only get your money after their time with you so usually I get better service at Bangkok or Pattaya.
I never have a problem with the girls in AC. I guess it's because I'm so handsome - NOT. LOL.
Omahan is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 10:16 PM   #19
seanes
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omahan View Post
I never have a problem with the girls in AC. I guess it's because I'm so handsome - NOT. LOL.
You DA Man!!
Old 07-02-2010, 01:12 AM   #20
TheOldProf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 87
Default That is Thailand (TIT)

I am currently in Bangkok. It is pretty normal. The protests ended a month ago and the only evidence remaining is the burned out buildings - notably the one end of the huge shopping center on Rachadamoen and the Siam theater across from Paragon & Siam centers. The hobby venues were never affected but the girls complain "no customer" One big change is a new no
smoking law. For some this is great news. In Soi Cowboy it is enforced in all the bars. In Pattaya the signs are all over and it is totally ignored. My
personal preference for play are the "oilys" - massage places that offer oil massage with the optional "special". That can include anything from a quick
pop, to greek, to BBBJ, to almost anything you can dream up. Prices have
remained the same for the last several years - 400bht one hour, 600bht for 90 minutes and 800 bht for two hours. For "special" add tip:500bht HJ,1000bht BJ, 1500 bht fs. At todays exchange rate a 90 min massage with FS -2100 bht minimum equals about $65. That I guess is the biggest change - a few years ago that massage was $52 with a better exchange rate. The ladies range from mouth-watering stunners to so-so but very few that you would throw out of bed. The best part - there is almost never an attitude. It truly is the Land of Smiles (Mine).
TheOldProf is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 12:12 PM   #21
seanes
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOldProf View Post
Prices have
remained the same for the last several years - 400bht one hour, 600bht for 90 minutes and 800 bht for two hours. For "special" add tip:500bht HJ,1000bht BJ, 1500 bht fs. At todays exchange rate a 90 min massage with FS -2100 bht minimum equals about $65. That I guess is the biggest change - a few years ago that massage was $52 with a better exchange rate. The ladies range from mouth-watering stunners to so-so but very few that you would throw out of bed. The best part - there is almost never an attitude. It truly is the Land of Smiles (Mine).
don't you hate inflation, I remember when it used to be $25 USD total .
Old 07-09-2010, 06:40 PM   #22
1trvlman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Just got back from Thailand. My third trip. Bangkok is fun but Pattaya is the best. Tons of women, very cheap and they act like girlfriend not hooker. You can also add some of the best golfing. I plan on going back ever chance I get, wish unfortunately has been ever other year. It is without a doubt a horny middle aged mans paradise.
1trvlman is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 10:46 AM   #23
Vachon
Premium Access

Encounters: 25
Default Shoke Dee

Quote:
Originally Posted by dickbutkus View Post
Thailand is the best. I try and go twice a year. It is amazing how you are treated like royalty by really hot girls, if you at least look pretty good.
Well, I mostly agree with you but I disagree on one small point. My opinion, for what it is worth, you don't really even need to look good. The sex workers in Thailand are very attracted to a man who is "shoke dee". Translation: in possession of a "kind heart".

Most of these girls are not in the business to get wealthy. They are doing it for survival and they are normally supporting a family to include parents. Turning tricks is not what they pictured themselves doing when they were younger. So if they are in the company of a man who is less than physically attractive or even quite a bit older than they would prefer - it is OK as long as he treats them well. The western habit of women to be attracted to the "bad boys" who will likely not treat them well rather than the lesser physically attractive man who will treat them respectfully is not a Thai girl trait whether she is a sex worker or not. Thai girls are not raised the same way as western girls. I have had a second home in Thailand for about 12 years now. I have only occasionally found a girl that would pass up a "kind hearted" man for a "stud boy". Granted, they will appreciate the bad boy who is attractive physically for what he is worth - eye candy. But when it is time to create even a casual relationship - they will almost always steer towards the man who is "shoke dee".
Vachon is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 11:31 AM   #24
Billy_Saul
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 1

"shoke dee" = kind wallet
Billy_Saul is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 07:05 PM   #25
AustinDoc
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 69

Men who go from girl to girl are considered a butterfly that goes from flower to flower (i.e. playboy type).

Thai girls often use the phrase butterfly to describe us.
AustinDoc is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women