Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59906
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47514
pyramider46370
bambino40310
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 12-16-2012, 11:47 PM   #241
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

This isn't the same thing, but I am blaming the asshole who sold you the computer for you being suck a fucking dipshit.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 12:05 AM   #242
threepeckeredbillygoat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
This isn't the same thing, but I am blaming the asshole who sold you the computer for you being suck a fucking dipshit.
Its the exact same thing.

And blaming a computer salesman for something you think the customer is makes just about as much sense.

Are you starting to see a pattern with yourself not being able to comprehend what's really going on yet. Because everybody else can.
threepeckeredbillygoat is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 12:09 AM   #243
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Not really.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 12:26 AM   #244
threepeckeredbillygoat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Doesn't suprise me. To see things the way they really are, you would first have to pull your head out of your ass. And then you would have to wipe the shit out of your eyes.
threepeckeredbillygoat is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 12:39 AM   #245
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Not really.
It's beginning to become more obvious that every new poster on this forum soon realizes just what an obnoxious fuck you are. How do you feel about that?
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 12:46 AM   #246
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I did buy a pistol in California when I was 18 and I bought in on the base.

You are ignorant. I was talking about federal laws and never covered state laws.
According to federal law;
You have to be 21 years old to buy a handgun.
You have to be 16 years old to buy a rifle.
You have to have a background check but you do no need a permit to buy a gun.
You do not have to have a license to buy a gun. There is no such thing.
If you pay the tax and pass the background check then you can buy a fully automatic weapon.
37 states currently have concealed carry laws. It is not a federal concern.
The .50 rifle can be purchased in all states according to federal law.

I see that you had go to state laws to justify your foolishness. You accused me of something you did.
If I check my weapon I can take a .50 caliber on a plane.

You want to explain how restrictions on caliber or magazine capacity will reduce street crime? I also don't think mass shooting qualify as street crime.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 04:21 AM   #247
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
He sent up a trial balloon with a brief comment, but he at least has enough sense to wait until Congress has a go at it, before he starts signing Executive Orders.
Well .... after listening to his SPEECH at the PRAYER SERVICE last night ...

I have reservations now about my suggestions ...
....that he has "enough sense" ....

.. unless he is making another empty promise when he knows he can do nothing.

For God's sake, and the children's, the election is over...just MOURN right now.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 04:49 AM   #248
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:

For God's sake, and the children's, the election is over...just MOURN right now.
I'm going to have to agree with LL on that. Due to the senseless killings in Conneticut we all know that event will bring the debate over guns to the forefront. There will be ample time to debate the issue but right now is not the time.

Allow the family's sufficient time to mourn the loss of their loved ones. We can (and will) debate the issues later!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 05:57 AM   #249
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Clackamas Mall shooter killed himself after seeing gun carrier aiming at him

Posted by The Right Scoop on December 17th, 2012 in Politics
Nick Meli never shot his gun out of fear of hitting a bystander, but apparently seeing him with his gun was enough for the shooter at Clackamas Mall earlier this month to turn the gun on himself and commit suicide:
http://www.therightscoop.com/clackam...aiming-at-him/

Right To Carry Works.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 06:01 AM   #250
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Clackamas Mall shooter killed himself after seeing gun carrier aiming at him

Posted by The Right Scoop on December 17th, 2012 in Politics
Nick Meli never shot his gun out of fear of hitting a bystander, but apparently seeing him with his gun was enough for the shooter at Clackamas Mall earlier this month to turn the gun on himself and commit suicide:
Right To Carry Works.
Just for the sake of some clarity ...

... how is it that the "journalist" writing these words was able to discern that the "Mall shooter" elected to shoot himself as opposed to being shot by "Nick Meli"?

Did that information get released in the autopsy report?

The reports by police seem to defy Meli's mind reading:

"Roberts then fled along a mall corridor and into a back hallway, down stairs and into a corner where police found him dead from an apparent self-inflicted gunshot, authorities said."

http://newyork.newsday.com/news/nati...ifle-1.4322523

Unless of course, Mr. Meli chased after the shooter, who was carrying semi-auto rifles and handguns with body armour, down a "back hallway, down stairs" and "cornered" him with his "handgun" without firing a round, because he was afraid to hit all of the other people crowded in the "back hallway, downstairs" and "in the corner"!

After scaring the heavily armed and body armoured shooter to death, did Mr. Meli retreat to inform the police where they could find the dead shooter who Mr. Meli scared into shooting himself for fear that Mr. Meili might attempt to penetrate his body armour with his handgun?

Just asking.
Old 12-17-2012, 06:10 AM   #251
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat View Post
The constitutions viewpoint on guns is explained to you perfectly as well. You might as well accept it. You have proven nothing other than you think your opinion is the only one that matters.

Merry Christmas
I have expressed but one opinion regarding the limits of gun control in this whole thread -- that there is too much firepower available to the average citizen and people might want to look at limiting such firepower. I have pointed out several FACTS which have proven you wrong, the latest being your statement as to why the shooter in Colorado picked his movie theater for his massacre.

And, ONCE AGAIN, you are wrong if you think the Constitution gives you limitless rights regarding guns. As stated several times, the 2nd Amendment of the Constitution, as interpreted by the Supreme Court, is not limitless.I believe even you stated that handguns can't be carried everywhere. You might as well accept it.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 06:24 AM   #252
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

All good questions, I doubt we will know the answers.

It seems reasonable to assume the shooter saw Mr. Meli armed, retreated, knew his arrest was imminent and killed himself.

It also seems reasonable to assume that had Mr. Meli not confronted the shooter, the shooter would have likely NOT retreated and continued with his murderous melee.

Quote:
Just for the sake of some clarity ...

... how is it that the "journalist" writing these words was able to discern that the "Mall shooter" elected to shoot himself as opposed to being shot by "Nick Meli"?

Did that information get released in the autopsy report?

The reports by police seem to defy Meli's mind reading:

"Roberts then fled along a mall corridor and into a back hallway, down stairs and into a corner where police found him dead from an apparent self-inflicted gunshot, authorities said."

http://newyork.newsday.com/news/nati...ifle-1.4322523

Unless of course, Mr. Meli chased after the shooter, who was carrying semi-auto rifles and handguns with body armour, down a "back hallway, down stairs" and "cornered" him with his "handgun" without firing a round, because he was afraid to hit all of the other people crowded in the "back hallway, downstairs" and "in the corner"!

After scaring the heavily armed and body armoured shooter to death, did Mr. Meli retreat to inform the police where they could find the dead shooter who Mr. Meli scared into shooting himself for fear that Mr. Meili might attempt to penetrate his body armour with his handgun?

Just asking.
Old 12-17-2012, 06:36 AM   #253
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
All good questions, I doubt we will know the answers.
And "good questions" ought to be honestly and factually answered before one uses the accusation as a basis for drawing any reasonable conclusions regarding "cause and effect" for any given results.

It is equally a "reasonable conclusion" that Mr. Meil "froze" and did not utilize the "tool" he had in his possession to stop the situation and out of guilt for not stopping the carnage he dreamed up some bullshit story that he did not shoot to protect other people in the mall .... and to cover his ass for cowering down to avoid being shot.

When compared to unarmed teachers saving children by sacrificing themselves ...

.. Mr. Meli appears at least wimpish and is merely "carrying" to appear "manish." Hardly a "poster child" for CHL applicants.
Old 12-17-2012, 06:41 AM   #254
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

I would say you violated your own standard within your own quote.................what facts do you have to support your accusation that Mr. Meli is "merely carrying to appear mannish" ??????????

Quote:
And "good questions" ought to be honestly and factually answered before one uses the accusation as a basis for drawing any reasonable conclusions regarding "cause and effect" for any given results.,,,

.. Mr. Meli appears at least wimpish and is merely "carrying" to appear "manish." Hardly a "poster child" for CHL applicants.
Old 12-17-2012, 09:26 AM   #255
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
I would say you violated your own standard within your own quote.................what facts do you have to support your accusation that Mr. Meli is "merely carrying to appear mannish" ??????????
"Facts? We (read YOU) don't need no fu*kin' facts!"

Or, at least that's what you Teawipes say when it comes to things "that we all know."

You "know" like all gun-toters are only trying to make up for the size of their microscopic penis size or poor self image.

You fit the prifile admirably, Trendaway.
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women