Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160454
Yssup Rider59884
gman4452910
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47495
pyramider46370
bambino40302
CryptKicker37077
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Old 11-05-2012, 11:30 PM   #16
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Good God, no!! I'll start going into withdrawal in less than a week. Time to start getting ready for 2014 Senate races. Had my first discussion on an economics board today about who Democrats should target in their on primary in 2014 Senate races today. What's better to read about that politics?
TexTushHog is online now   Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 08:46 AM   #17
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

I will be relieved when it's all over tonight. (Hopefully, anyway! Analysts say there's some risk of delays involving absentee and provisional ballots if the tally in Ohio is very close.)

But imagine how tired of this all the people living in "battleground" states must be! I know a flight attendant who left last Thursday for a 4-day trip and overnighted one night in Cincinnati. After dinner with the crew, she went back to the room and turned on the TV, only to find that you could hardly go five minutes without seeing a political ad. The theme of most of the ads (for both sides) was pretty much the same: If you vote the wrong way, the America you've always known and loved will cease to exist! My flight attendant friend resolved never again to whine about stupid car and cat food commercials!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
Good God, no!! I'll start going into withdrawal in less than a week. Time to start getting ready for 2014 Senate races. Had my first discussion on an economics board today about who Democrats should target in their on primary in 2014 Senate races today. What's better to read about that politics?
Well, even though the election will be over, perhaps your withdrawal symptoms can be at least somewhat assuaged by all the upcoming wrangling over issues concerning how to address what's commonly referred to as the "fiscal cliff." The Obama administration and congress will do battle over numerous tax and spending issues.

It's almost sure to be a nasty fight, but it should be dramatic and very interesting. And I think it could give us some clues as to where the big players expect voters to go in the 2014 midterm elections.
Texas Contrarian is online now   Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 08:55 AM   #18
ChoomCzar
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexCockHog View Post

You're gonna squeal like a fat pig tonight you marxist scum.......
ChoomCzar is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 09:07 AM   #19
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChoomCzar View Post
I just noticed.

That avatar you have of yourself looks a lot like a funny looking white Obama!

No wonder you don't like him.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 09:15 AM   #20
ChoomCzar
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchacockmasterman View Post
I just noticed.

That avatar you have of yourself looks a lot like a funny looking white Obama!

No wonder you don't like him.

I don't like the marxist white half of him either.......whatever happened to your avatar with your disgusting fat wide body sitting in your hillbilly mobile with the homelessman beard and that gayboy hat on?.....don't you texasses have a saying about all hat, no cattle.....WTF's with that you sot......

Old 11-06-2012, 09:29 AM   #21
LordBeaverbrook
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
There is nothing un-American or hateful about freedom.
No, there isn't, but the Libertarian/Republican version is about a false version of "freedom" that never existed in America (in the case of Republicans) except for a very few wealthy privileged people and (in the case of Libertarians) only exists in places like Sudan. Both would seem to be happy to destroy anything good we have that doesn't agree with their ideology in order to try a possibly fatal experiment with their and only their ideological vision of what America is and who "real" Americans are.

Libertarians, to their credit, seem to have more integrity than today's Republicans, but are certainly far more wacky and have basically been co-opted by the Republicans like the religious right before for decades before them.

Both components of the right seem congenitally unable to digest facts and realities that do not agree with their ideology and so their ideology has become more and more extreme and inwardly focused. This means that they cannot adapt their policies and beliefs to the real world and causes them to become more and more divorced from the majority of the electorate. Until they can acknowledge and digest things like lack of regulation in the financial sector being a bad thing (or global warming or universal health care or drug policy, abortion, money in politics, gun control, etc...) and formulate an approach to regulating Wall St. and the too big to fail banks and insurance companies in line with their ideology, then they will appear totally out of touch with much of the electorate. Bye bye Republicans only to be buried under a landslide of demographics (which I regret because the Democrats aren't great when they don't have a truly loyal opposition).
LordBeaverbrook is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 09:37 AM   #22
ChoomCzar
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by austxjr View Post
Until they can acknowledge and digest things like lack of regulation in the financial sector being a bad thing (or global warming or universal health care or drug policy, abortion, money in politics, gun control, etc...) and formulate an approach to regulating Wall St. and the too big to fail banks and insurance companies in line with their ideology, then they will appear totally out of touch with much of the electorate. Bye bye Republicans only to be buried under a landslide of demographics (which I regret because the Democrats aren't great when they don't have a truly loyal opposition).

Oh love how the marxist complain about under-regulation, but the concept of over-regulation doesn't exist! [or mis-regulation!] HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

If you understood conservatism, you would know that it is fact and science based......your beliefs are not based on fact or science but what your masters and owners tell you to believe.......you feel that that are always right.....we can't work with flat-earthers like you, we can only defeat you and that is what today is about.....your masters and owners told you Bath House Barry will win and you believe it.....let's watch how that goes today.....
Old 11-07-2012, 02:22 AM   #23
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChoomCzar View Post
And here I checked in just to see if you were OK, Choom. I was concerned that somebody as stupid and ignorant as you might actually believe all the stupid Teabilly shit you post. Hope your head didn't explode or spontaneously combust (unless of course it was captured on video tape)! Or maybe you're still under the gate squealing!!
TexTushHog is online now   Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 03:44 AM   #24
essence
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by austxjr View Post
Until they can acknowledge and digest things like lack of regulation in the financial sector being a bad thing (or global warming or universal health care or drug policy, abortion, money in politics, gun control, etc...) and formulate an approach to regulating Wall St. and the too big to fail banks and insurance companies in line with their ideology, then they will appear totally out of touch with much of the electorate.
I generally agree. Any society needs a degree of regulation, investment in education, gov funded research institutes etc etc etc.

But I would go further. Total freedom fails spectacularly in private industry. These idiots think everybody lives on a remote farm with a pig and a goat and never get sick or need medicine or have children who need education.

Take the BP Macondo disaster. Some say that further regulation is the recipe for improved safety. But it goes much further than that. It involves everything from improved education of engineers, a changed attitude to authority, an increased ability to work as a team and welcome constructive criticism, an ability to say 'stop' to bullies, whether a company executive or a forceful drilling manager,

A bigger textbook of procedures is only part of the solution.

So the problems with 'freedom' as executed in a large corporation or group of co venturers, and the disasters which result, are a microcosm of the anarchy which would result from an un-managed freedom throughout a modern society.

Who on earth thinks that you can be a libertarian working professionally in a large private corporation?
essence is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women